Author Topic: Grundy vs. Goodrun  (Read 8226 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: Grundy vs. Goodrun
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2006, 05:16:23 PM »
Grundy will be earning his 1st Degree Black Belt under me in the near future...you people have NO idea HOW much and hard he trains.

LMAO good one!
just push some weight!

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
  • The more you put in, the Harder it is to Quit
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2006, 05:20:13 PM »
I don't have time to play with children like Guy Grundy. 

Grundy is good at challenging people 1000's of miles from him.  You think I'm going to fly all the way across the country to beat up some tool???  Get serious.  No use in paying 1200+ dollars to put a beatdown on this sucka mc.

Grundy, if you really wanted a fight then you can challenge any of the local MMA fighters in your area.  But you aren't because you're all talk and no action. 

I'm done with this clown, if I happen to run into him at a show, I'll layeth the smacketh down.  Otherwise, I'll use the money for my vacation. 

C-ya

Like I said " You find your dick and remeber your a man, come see me. I agreed tp pay your  airfare as did Jummy Mentis you GIRL! Now what is your excuse?

Guy
www.grundydvd.com
www.fitnetusa.com

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2006, 05:22:31 PM »
Grundy will be earning his 1st Degree Black Belt under me in the near future...you people have NO idea HOW much and hard he trains.

Hey Steve,

Hope all is well Buddy. Take care

Guy
www.grundydvd.com

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2007, 01:09:37 PM »
Bump for Vince.   ;D

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2007, 04:10:30 PM »
I've already said I'll put in cash to watch VTrip get an ass whoopin' of a lifetime.  I really would. 

Let's make this happen!

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2007, 04:55:23 PM »
haha everyday i dont things can get worse for vince on here, yet he always finds a way to bring more grief upon himself.  monster digging deeper holes he will never get out of. 
F

bic_staedtler

• Getbig IV
  • That is all.
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2007, 11:53:54 PM »
....hahahaha, I'm not even kidding about the coins. 

That's great value for the dollar!

Maybe we can see some of those great wrasslin' moves of a VTrip....the ol' Venom Vince "Self-Administered Dutch Oven", and the non-crowd pleaser "Vince's Venomous Self-Administered Lip-to-Balls Lock".

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2007, 01:30:13 AM »
Is this Goodrum girlfriend.  I swear I thought I heard her say Vince I want you.

http://www.3xupload.com/view_video.php?viewkey=a9f27df178b5c39a5126&page=1&viewtype=&category=mr

insidescoop

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2007, 06:23:42 AM »
they are both tools......somebody already did "bumfights" anyway.....and why the hell do you spell "titty" ...."tity".....fucking irritating from someone who supposedly to be a writer.....

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2007, 07:29:49 AM »
Is this Goodrum girlfriend.  I swear I thought I heard her say Vince I want you.

http://www.3xupload.com/view_video.php?viewkey=a9f27df178b5c39a5126&page=1&viewtype=&category=mr

She makes good pancakes.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2007, 09:40:15 AM »
they are both tools......somebody already did "bumfights" anyway.....and why the hell do you spell "titty" ...."tity".....fucking irritating from someone who supposedly to be a writer.....

Gee I am sorry did my poor gramar up set you? Yes, I am writter and no I cannot spell. Imagie if I could. Have nice Weekend Dear!

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

insidescoop

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2007, 05:39:03 AM »
Gee I am sorry did my poor gramar up set you? Yes, I am writter and no I cannot spell. Imagie if I could. Have nice Weekend Dear!

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

Thanks for clearing that up, you are truly a witty writer, my accolades to you.....do you still private pose?  Do you still sell your underwear like your hero Craig used to do?  "MANLINESS" still extra?

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2007, 11:22:47 AM »
Thanks for clearing that up, you are truly a witty writer, my accolades to you.....do you still private pose?  Do you still sell your underwear like your hero Craig used to do?  "MANLINESS" still extra?

Yes I am a witty writer, Thank you! Sorry I will not sell you my underwear or do Private posing for you Dear! Nothing wrong with asking I guess. Does your mother know you are on the computer? She would not be happy to know you are asking about sniffing other mens underwear. Whatever turns you on little one.

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2007, 11:32:48 AM »
You said you would.

Why the sudden backpedal?

you actually believed that he would keep his word? 

this is Melvin Goodrum was are talking about here.

recent history..

1. promised to be at the O and confront Lee...never happened. He even started thread claiming that he was there when he was actually in his basement.

2. promised to confront TA...he claimed that someone called the cops before he got there so he never showed or left early...I am still trying to figure this one out

I could list more but it's time for a protein shake and some left over steak...then some xbox360
Here comes the money shot

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2007, 04:34:38 PM »
He said he would compete and did. So he doesn't always BS.

We all know he and Adonis don't have to fight anyone because they can stall and so on and people forget there was even going to be a duel or whatever that posturing was about.

insidescoop

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2007, 06:14:06 PM »
Yes I am a witty writer, Thank you! Sorry I will not sell you my underwear or do Private posing for you Dear! Nothing wrong with asking I guess. Does your mother know you are on the computer? She would not be happy to know you are asking about sniffing other mens underwear. Whatever turns you on little one.

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

Wow... you got me there...all that wit and a class winner at a second rate mr australia contest....amazing

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 28, 2007, 07:14:00 PM »
Fights arranged on Getbig won't happen.  Lots of trash talkers, but it always comes down to who will foot the bill.  A lot of times, the trashtalker themselves won't do it and claim that if the other person really wanted to fight, they should come to their town.  Trust me, I offered to meet someone halfway, but they did the dick tuck. 

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: January 28, 2007, 09:43:34 PM »
Wow... you got me there...all that wit and a class winner at a second rate mr australia contest....amazing

Thank you! How many National Titles do you have Buddy? How many times have you taken second at the World Championships? I understand your frustration. Being a no one can be tough, but some one had to take the role and you do it perfectly. Take care

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2007, 12:12:09 AM »
^^^Guy, if you have the opportunity, the Machado's are excellent instructors and great BJJ practitioners. 

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2007, 12:36:04 AM »
^^^Guy, if you have the opportunity, the Machado's are excellent instructors and great BJJ practitioners. 

I have heard very good things about them. At present I am doing a lot of boxing. Still rolling but focusing on the Boxing at present.How is your training coming along. Take care

insidescoop

• Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: January 29, 2007, 11:55:35 AM »
Thank you! How many National Titles do you have Buddy? How many times have you taken second at the World Championships? I understand your frustration. Being a no one can be tough, but some one had to take the role and you do it perfectly. Take care

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

oh, my dear Grungy, YOU are the one blowing your horn declaring yourself Mr Australia....I however make NO declarations about who i am.....you put yourself out there, get ready when people look....I just find it amusing that a class winner at a NABBA Mr Australia, later beating out, what was it, 3 other competitors at the Nabba World can tout this fact as some sort of accomplishment?  Yes, Im a no one.....never claimed otherwise,,,,,,and you do not have a Nartional Title.....you are a CLASS winner at the NABBA Mr Australia.....the bodybuilder who beat you for the OVERALL is the National Title Holder....as class winner, you can at least take heart in that you were the BEST loser on that day after the Overall Winner.....but you do a great job at self delusional declarations.....really

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: January 29, 2007, 02:06:30 PM »
oh, my dear Grungy, YOU are the one blowing your horn declaring yourself Mr Australia....I however make NO declarations about who i am.....you put yourself out there, get ready when people look....I just find it amusing that a class winner at a NABBA Mr Australia, later beating out, what was it, 3 other competitors at the Nabba World can tout this fact as some sort of accomplishment?  Yes, Im a no one.....never claimed otherwise,,,,,,and you do not have a Nartional Title.....you are a CLASS winner at the NABBA Mr Australia.....the bodybuilder who beat you for the OVERALL is the National Title Holder....as class winner, you can at least take heart in that you were the BEST loser on that day after the Overall Winner.....but you do a great job at self delusional declarations.....really

I am sorry being a no one affects you so much. Obvioulsy you are having a hard time being a no one. You never went anywhere and that is your own fault Dear! You seem to know me yet you do not have the balls to even say who you are. Why is that?

Guy
www.grundydvd.com

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #47 on: January 29, 2007, 02:27:19 PM »
As the legend goes, Vince has previously worked as a bouncer and correctional officer and has a variety of takedown and submission holds at his disposal. 

I believe it was later revealed, however, that he never actually worked in corrections. 

lol
#

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #48 on: January 29, 2007, 04:12:02 PM »
Fights arranged on Getbig won't happen.  Lots of trash talkers, but it always comes down to who will foot the bill.  A lot of times, the trashtalker themselves won't do it and claim that if the other person really wanted to fight, they should come to their town.  Trust me, I offered to meet someone halfway, but they did the dick tuck. 

Kev, halfway would be in the middle of the ocean.  By the way, have you ever heard of the Muay Tai fighter Tom Jones.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: January 30, 2007, 12:59:06 AM »
Kev, halfway would be in the middle of the ocean.  By the way, have you ever heard of the Muay Tai fighter Tom Jones.

Okay, I offered Alexxx to meet him in Vegas, and we could do it at any one of many gyms there.  He declined and said I should pay him and come to him after he talked all kinds of crap on the MMA board.  Tom Jones was a decent fighter back in the day.