Author Topic: Genetic Factor  (Read 1850 times)

Undisputed

• Getbig II
Genetic Factor
« on: July 20, 2006, 08:53:28 PM »
Just wanted to let you guys know that genetics in bodybuilding means nothing.  That's why everyone who takes massive amounts of gear has big calves and no weak bodyparts.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Re: Genetic Factor
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2006, 08:57:12 PM »
Just wanted to let you guys know that genetics in bodybuilding means nothing.  That's why everyone who takes massive amounts of gear has big calves and no weak bodyparts.

Just would like you to know that you are wrong. I compete NATURALLY so genetics can be everything. Now relating to non-natural comp. genetics may not be everything but it plays a significant part. Your comment regarding " big calves " and " weak bodyparts " is rediculous because Bodybuilders ALL come in different shapes and sizes ... there are VERY few that have NO weaknesses. There are plently BB that have small calves that use massive amounts of gear as you call it. Do your research before making absurd comments.   ;)

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2006, 09:11:03 PM »
take steroids then u will look just like ronnie/jay or any other top pro!
real men= no rubbers

Undisputed

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2006, 09:13:26 PM »
Iron Disciple I think that one went over your head brother...I was being sarcastic.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2006, 09:41:54 PM »
Iron Disciple I think that one went over your head brother...I was being sarcastic.

Even if you were being sarcastic, which I highly doubt, why even post this ? The things people post out of boredom ...

Undisputed

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2006, 10:18:45 PM »
I posted it because I felt like it, and because I enjoy the open debate that internet forums provide.  Since you "highly doubt it", let me break down what you couldn't figure out.  I'm tired of the remarks that genetics mean nothing in bodybuilding and that all you need is ridiculous amounts of roids.  I was making the point sarcastically that why then do you have guys taking everything under the sun but they can't buld a set of calves.  Why do you have guys that go their whole careers with weak bodyparts that they never bring up.  Because they don't take enough stuff?  I don't think Nasser's sub-par back was becasue he wasn't on enough stuff.   

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2006, 10:47:21 PM »
I posted it because I felt like it, and because I enjoy the open debate that internet forums provide.  Since you "highly doubt it", let me break down what you couldn't figure out.  I'm tired of the remarks that genetics mean nothing in bodybuilding and that all you need is ridiculous amounts of roids.  I was making the point sarcastically that why then do you have guys taking everything under the sun but they can't buld a set of calves.  Why do you have guys that go their whole careers with weak bodyparts that they never bring up.  Because they don't take enough stuff?  I don't think Nasser's sub-par back was becasue he wasn't on enough stuff.   

Understood, but why debate about something that is brought up constantly ? Why don't I start a thread on " Ronnie vs. Dorian " ? Easy, because there's so many already ! There might not be a thread on " Dorian vs. Ronnie " now ... but wait a few days ... do you see my point ? You starting this thread was unnecessary ... you ARE NOT the only person in this forum that feels that Bodybuilders use Steroids recklessly ... it's well known.
     You state, " I'm tired of the remarks that genetics mean nothing in bodybuilding and that all you need is ridiculous amounts of roids " ... okay ... yeah ... so am I and plently of others. Why state the obvious ? Quite honestly, I really think your looking for attention.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2006, 10:56:19 PM »
Understood, but why debate about something that is brought up constantly ? Why don't I start a thread on " Ronnie vs. Dorian " ? Easy, because there's so many already ! There might not be a thread on " Dorian vs. Ronnie " now ... but wait a few days ... do you see my point ? You starting this thread was unnecessary ... you ARE NOT the only person in this forum that feels that Bodybuilders use Steroids recklessly ... it's well known.
     You state, " I'm tired of the remarks that genetics mean nothing in bodybuilding and that all you need is ridiculous amounts of roids " ... okay ... yeah ... so am I and plently of others. Why state the obvious ? Quite honestly, I really think your looking for attention.

Thank you.  We all know there are multiple factors - genetics, gear, work ethic, diet, etc.  and everybody responds differently to these things.  This has been in like a hundred threads this year alone...
Motherboy (the band).

Undisputed

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2006, 06:01:25 AM »
Iron Disciple what is your problem bro?  You've had three responses to my topic and in every one you've said something stupid about me.  You said I make absurd statements..You basically said I was lying about being sarcastic..Now you think I'm looking for attention?  I have 35 posts on this forum, does that look like somebody who posts for attention?  I come on this site maybe three times a week, I don't have time to read every thread to make sure I'm not re-hashing an old topic.   

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2006, 06:46:45 AM »
the point of an internet forum is you should start what ever post you like if you dont like it dont reply
T

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2006, 06:48:57 AM »
How about we ask GH15 if genetics are the end all of end all.

For fucks sake, there are enough different Drugs and SEO`s,Growth Hormones and Inhibitors to correct just about any genetic flaw.

Undisputed

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2006, 07:24:14 AM »
the point of an internet forum is you should start what ever post you like if you dont like it dont reply
  Thank You....Or if someone mistakingly posts something that has been beat to death, then move on to the next topic.