Author Topic: Klaus who?  (Read 5611 times)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Klaus who?
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2006, 09:30:19 AM »
My question with the guy with this guy is how did he get whatever he put in his arms to uniformly spread around his upper arm?  I mean at least with these other guys the oil stays in the right place.
My guess is that he really didn't have any muscle in his arms and instead of injecting into the actual bicep or tricep muscle he shot into multiple places only hitting the fatty tissue using a short pin.  So the oil was spread out throughout all the fatty tissue.
:D Weee

gatrainer

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2006, 09:34:42 AM »
My guess is that he really didn't have any muscle in his arms and instead of injecting into the actual bicep or tricep muscle he shot into multiple places only hitting the fatty tissue using a short pin.  So the oil was spread out throughout all the fatty tissue.

Check out the big brain on Cheri!  :)

Never heard that one before, but it makes sense

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2006, 12:03:12 PM »
The smirk on his face would quickly transform into a ghastly sneer if he ever truly looked at the man in the mirror and saw himself as the self-mutilating rectal infection that he's become.

that guy had a heart attack and his lung is fucked up - apparantly gallons of oil aren't good for your body

its on another thread  - some german site reported it