Author Topic: Bodybuilders Vs Powerlifters  (Read 14297 times)

Superman

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Bodybuilders Vs Powerlifters
« Reply #50 on: July 22, 2006, 05:41:19 PM »
If this is a gimmick account, well done  ;D If on the other hand it is not, you really should calm down, it isn't healthy. If you need a laugh, go find a Vince post, they make any bad day a better one (unless you're Vince, and in that case, well...)
There's two people I cant stand on these boards and that's Alexxx and Sarcasm. Every post that they put out is sh*t. Nothing to help anybody in anyway shape or form. I guess, you have to have your clowns in every bodybuilding thread. The thing is, I'm not laughing. People want to come on these boards to learn, and if they are comedians. Hell, sign me up to see the next Carrot Top comedy show.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #51 on: July 22, 2006, 05:48:10 PM »
There's two people I cant stand on these boards and that's Alexxx and Sarcasm. Every post that they put out is sh*t. Nothing to help anybody in anyway shape or form. I guess, you have to have your clowns in every bodybuilding thread. The thing is, I'm not laughing. People want to come on these boards to learn, and if they are comedians. Hell, sign me up to see the next Carrot Top comedy show.

I understand where you are coming from man, problem is, the GetBig G&O section is a breeding ground for stupidity and you really aren't going to learn anything here. If you want to learn, check out the other boards on here. They might have a little more of what you are looking for. The Bodybuilding Friends board is full of positive stuff, as is the history board. Good luck! ;D

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: July 22, 2006, 05:51:52 PM »
looks like the superman tough guy had his feelings hurt.

:(
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

Superman

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: July 22, 2006, 05:53:03 PM »
looks like the superman tough guy had his feelings hurt.

:(
It's not that, it's ignorance that I cant stand.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: July 22, 2006, 05:57:48 PM »

that's what makes this site fun.

dont you know that practically everyone on here could be mr. olympia, the worlds' strongest man, and the best fighter in the world (if they took what the pro's "take") if they chose to.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #55 on: July 22, 2006, 07:28:43 PM »

I thought Superman had a Super sense of humour :P or are you just Super mad now? :P Sorry man couldn't resist, had been holding off all night...I need a life... :'(

hardest core

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2006, 09:44:53 PM »
That is about the dumbest question regarding lifting weights that I have ever heard. Your obviously not a competitive powerlifter.

kck0006

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2006, 11:15:08 PM »
The majority of powerlifters could care less about their physiques.  Bodybuilding is riddled with politics and has a extremly subjective judging system which doesnt exist in powerlifting. 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #58 on: July 23, 2006, 12:54:29 AM »
Haha yeah gainst whom? You and Woogie?

Alexxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won't have you disrespecting Getbig's own Jabba the Hut this way >:(

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #59 on: July 23, 2006, 10:38:20 AM »
Alexxx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I won't have you disrespecting Getbig's own Jabba the Hut this way >:(

hahaha
just push some weight!

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2006, 11:13:50 AM »
Yeah, all powerlifters have shitty physiques. ::)

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=85153.0;attach=91547;image

Please note the AtLarge Nutrition t-shirt he is sporting!   ;D

That is John Stafford a 275 lb class powerlifter and one of our sponsored athletes.

Chris
w