Whats up with that?

Am I buying bunk shit?
U

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
Re: A-dex
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2006, 07:18:31 PM »
ur buying it in liquid form from a research company....buy it in pill form from a real pharm company, and you will see the difference in price....

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2006, 07:48:21 PM »
ur buying it in liquid form from a research company....buy it in pill form from a real pharm company, and you will see the difference in price....

I couldn't have said it better. You've got research A-dex. That's not a bad thing I've had good luck with research A-dex, Clen, & Nolva.

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2006, 12:48:29 PM »
I couldn't have said it better. You've got research A-dex. That's not a bad thing I've had good luck with research A-dex, Clen, & Nolva.

Hey Rimmy, if you take A-dex with an injectable only cycle would it be wise to start taking it at the beggining of the cycle so it is good and in your system when the injectables start to kick in or wait and start A-dex about two to two and a half weeks into it when the injectables kick in?

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2006, 02:07:21 PM »
Hey Rimmy, if you take A-dex with an injectable only cycle would it be wise to start taking it at the beggining of the cycle so it is good and in your system when the injectables start to kick in or wait and start A-dex about two to two and a half weeks into it when the injectables kick in?

If I may:  Most would recommend starting at the outset.  Playing "catch-up" with anti-e's is not often wise. 

I once did a cycle that started off with letrozole that turned out to be completely fake, and let me tell you, by week three I was one big bloated girlie-cone!  And it was a bit difficult to reverse for awhile. 

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2006, 02:31:50 PM »
be careful with using TOO much airimidex because it will help you to retain less water which can appear to be less gains. I like to have  SOME estrogen in me. I try to stick with .25 eod and my chest looks good.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2006, 02:33:29 PM »
be careful with using TOO much airimidex because it will help you to retain less water which can appear to be less gains. I like to have  SOME estrogen in me. I try to stick with .25 eod and my chest looks good.
That is a good point bro. Plus it will save me the money I would have to fork out to do a full dose daily. You are a good man BigJohn!

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2006, 07:37:34 PM »
My last cycle - I used Arimidex the whole cycle
and correct I did not get the really big pumps
and NO real female pattern fat storage
and NO estrogenic funks . . .
less of a water weight change post cycle
I just stayed hard . . .

ALL in ALL - good (more favorable) results  ;D