Author Topic: Chad Mower / Jeff McFarland Questions & Threads  (Read 30385 times)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Re: Chad Mower / Jeff McFarland Questions & Threads
« Reply #75 on: November 11, 2006, 03:24:39 PM »
does anyone remember when about 90 percent of getbig had some kind of a mower related avatar, usually a guy pushing a lawnmower?
Deep Tissue Massage

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #76 on: November 11, 2006, 03:39:14 PM »
Zach,to be totally honest with you,I really felt sorry for Mower......he was delusional and so many people ragged on him,that I just simply tried to be decent to the guy...I guess I was getting soft!!  :)

He never did anything wrong to me,so I never flamed him......he was getting enough shit on MM and Gb without needing anymore from me.

Truly how I felt and I never had any contact with Chad outside of the boards.

That being said,some of the shit that went on,on both boards was hilarious but pitiful at the same time. LOL  :)

The guy was pretty pathetic at times!

Thanks for the props !!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 11, 2006, 03:42:49 PM »
Zach,to be totally honest with you,I really felt sorry for Mower......he was delusional and so many people ragged on him,that I just simply tried to be decent to the guy...I guess I was getting soft!!  :)

He never did anything wrong to me,so I never flamed him......he was getting enough shit on MM and Gb without needing anymore from me.

That being said,some of the shit that went on,on both boards was hilarious but pitiful at the same time. LOL  :)

Thanks for the props !!

hows it going tim,l havnt seen u post on this side in a while

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: November 11, 2006, 03:43:46 PM »
What up my brother?

I`m hangin` in!!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #79 on: November 11, 2006, 03:45:17 PM »

Thanks for the props !!

In retrospect, I honestly don't think anybody gets any shit on these boards that they don't deserve.  If you're getting trolled there's usually something wrong with either your content, or at least your delivery.  Sometimes it's merely a matter of ill communication.  

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: November 11, 2006, 03:46:03 PM »
What up my brother?

I`m hangin` in!!

i used to post on mayhem, before all the religous shit/love shit.

You should post here more, I loved your old gym stories.

Does bigjimbo still post on mayhem?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 11, 2006, 03:47:40 PM »
I agree for the most part Jeff,but you know me,I normally don`t bash on anyone.

I used to hate Mowers posts to me on MM because then,I felt obligated to answer them.

I did feel bad for the dude though............usuall y,but he did bring most of the shit on himself,no doubt.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: November 11, 2006, 03:48:47 PM »
BigJimbo has been MIA for a long time now.....one funny mofo!!  LOL  :)

I`ve been posting here a lot lately......for me anyway.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #83 on: November 11, 2006, 04:39:03 PM »
Even though DIV is doing his best to recreate the whole story, there are many vital parts left out.

I gave the condensed version without the bullshit details.

Schmoes like you revel in the details.

I think the whole scenario was pathetic.

I've talked with Jodi offline as well and there are details which are left unsaid for obvious reasons.

DIV

I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #84 on: November 11, 2006, 04:44:55 PM »

Schmoes like you revel in the details.

I think the whole scenario was pathetic.

I've talked with Jodi offline as well and there are details which are left unsaid for obvious reasons.

DIV

::)

davidpaul

• Getbig V

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #86 on: November 11, 2006, 04:56:26 PM »
Why is this shit being brought back up for.  Mower is long gone and post now on MMA sites.  Jodi is minding her own business as well as Jeff. 

There's no use in opening old wounds.  Let this thread die and stay buried.... ::)
A

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: November 11, 2006, 06:42:42 PM »
oh King of Coonsville, lover of melons and crack

hahaahha!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #88 on: November 11, 2006, 07:19:47 PM »
I wish you would fucking stay buried, oh King of Coonsville, lover of melons and crack

Yes, I'm a lover of melons.  In fact, I had my lips on your mother's melons last night.  Wanna see the Polaroids????
A

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #89 on: November 11, 2006, 07:33:04 PM »
http://www.harpercollege.edu/

Serch their phone directory for "Chad Mower"

;D
Ron: "I am lazy."

pac-man

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: November 11, 2006, 09:19:19 PM »
this thread is nastalgic for sure.  when i first discovered getbig i remember all of this going on.  i posted on here every now and again and read through things every few weeks.  this thread brings back good memories of getbig.

muff_shaver

• Getbig III
Re: MOWER TRIBUTE THREAD!!
« Reply #91 on: November 12, 2006, 12:48:17 AM »
I think this stuff was a little before my time

when did it all happen?

hasn't this been done to death?

Medford, you are a complete fucktard. Why do you even post ANYWHERE !!

muff_shaver

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: November 12, 2006, 12:53:08 AM »
plz tell me whats this mower/mcfralnd shit is all about..some plzz tell me the whole story and yeah why is jodi miller in the mix tooo

listen shadow, before anyone grabs their ba-ba and woobie and climbs up on TEAM MOWER'S lap for storytime, this has to go through the ranks, meaning myself, MOWERVILLE, Power Rod, MOWERNATION and Goatboy have to sign off.

These are very powerful and important men in message board (specifically Getbig) history, so what you are asking is a summit of Alexander the Great, Ghengis Kahn, Napolean and Hitler, not an easy task now is it?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #93 on: November 12, 2006, 12:59:57 AM »
listen shadow, before anyone grabs their ba-ba and woobie and climbs up on TEAM MOWER'S lap for storytime, this has to go through the ranks, meaning myself, MOWERVILLE, Power Rod, MOWERNATION and Goatboy have to sign off.

These are very powerful and important men in message board (specifically Getbig) history, so what you are asking is a summit of Alexander the Great, Ghengis Kahn, Napolean and Hitler, not an easy task now is it?

Yes, that's an important point.  It should also be noted that Adonis and I believe one of the originators of the whole Mowernation phenomenon to now be deceased (NYCMan, RIP), so I'm not even sure if it's appropriate that any of us discuss these things without his being present (at least on earth, temporally).   :-\   

muff_shaver

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: November 12, 2006, 01:03:44 AM »
Even though DIV is doing his best to recreate the whole story, there are many vital parts left out.

Such as:

*Mower meeting up with Jodels for a peanut butter sammich at some expo.

*Mower walking around with his Jansport backpacker, putting the squeeze on lots of people.

*Mower getting replies from people like "Ski" that he and Jodels - yes, Mower was fortunate enough to get a picture with his idol - and I FCUKING QUOTE: "looked like a perfect match" and "just looked adorable together" (I think the Eggadora is guilty of at least one of these). -I'm sure Jodels were thrilled by those comments. 8)

*Mower told the Mayhem board: "Can I please smack them". He was referring to Getbig, and the X Boarders specifically. Bakes and VP teared him yet a new asshole after that one, as did most of the X.

*Originally, Mower used a pic of his own grandfather or father as an avatar. VP, the original stalker, found out. That was extremely funny.

*Jodels, Jeffro and a few others were laying out the truth on Mower, they did it on AOL I think. Then the little midget found out, and got ballistic. I think it's safe to say that Mower got owned royally by McJeff.

*There used to be lots of threads on Mayhem where the little fcuker (Mower) were giving out advices on self defence for women and contest prep, wonderful reading.

*Best thing with Mower is that he doesn't back down when he gets called on shit. He starts to argument, and it used to be the easiest thing in the world to get him to literally meltdown.

*That website "top notch physiques", was heavily hyped by little ratman Mower before the USA's one year. On the other board. He was boosting it would totally change the fitness scene, it would give new opportunities for "serious" fitness competitors (by this time, he had seen the chocolate pics of Jodels, and had also been suspended by her from her board after melting down over there). A few fitness competitors were excited. Most STFU, they had Mower figured out.

*Then he released a yahoo site... And what little credibility he had left, was gone. I believe they even allow for flaming of him on Mayhem these days. Don't quote me on that though, after all, ski and Eggadora used to be up Mowers ass.

BTW, I like wescotts physique, very good physique, I just could never understand why he brownnosed the anomaly that is Mower. ski, if you see this, feel free to repent reply at anytime. 8)

YIP
Zack

Zack is a true Mower Warrior. Well done. I still would trade a weeks paycheck to be witness the night Mower's moderator status was removed from Jodel's Yahoo Group and he was frantically trying to logon and gain access from his PC.

The sweat pouring from Chadwick's brow as attempted login after attempted login failed must've been epic!  :D

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #95 on: November 12, 2006, 01:06:39 AM »

Such as:

*Mower meeting up with Jodels for a peanut butter sammich at some expo.

*Mower walking around with his Jansport backpacker, putting the squeeze on lots of people.

*Mower getting replies from people like "Ski" that he and Jodels - yes, Mower was fortunate enough to get a picture with his idol - and I FCUKING QUOTE: "looked like a perfect match" and "just looked adorable together" (I think the Eggadora is guilty of at least one of these). -I'm sure Jodels were thrilled by those comments. 8)

*Mower told the Mayhem board: "Can I please smack them". He was referring to Getbig, and the X Boarders specifically. Bakes and VP teared him yet a new asshole after that one, as did most of the X.

*Originally, Mower used a pic of his own grandfather or father as an avatar. VP, the original stalker, found out. That was extremely funny.

*Jodels, Jeffro and a few others were laying out the truth on Mower, they did it on AOL I think. Then the little midget found out, and got ballistic. I think it's safe to say that Mower got owned royally by McJeff.

*There used to be lots of threads on Mayhem where the little fcuker (Mower) were giving out advices on self defence for women and contest prep, wonderful reading.

*Best thing with Mower is that he doesn't back down when he gets called on shit. He starts to argument, and it used to be the easiest thing in the world to get him to literally meltdown.

*That website "top notch physiques", was heavily hyped by little ratman Mower before the USA's one year. On the other board. He was boosting it would totally change the fitness scene, it would give new opportunities for "serious" fitness competitors (by this time, he had seen the chocolate pics of Jodels, and had also been suspended by her from her board after melting down over there). A few fitness competitors were excited. Most STFU, they had Mower figured out.

*Then he released a yahoo site... And what little credibility he had left, was gone. I believe they even allow for flaming of him on Mayhem these days. Don't quote me on that though, after all, ski and Eggadora used to be up Mowers ass.

BTW, I like wescotts physique, very good physique, I just could never understand why he brownnosed the anomaly that is Mower. ski, if you see this, feel free to repent reply at anytime. 8)

YIP
Zack
now thats one complicated story....
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #96 on: November 12, 2006, 01:10:29 AM »
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

muff_shaver

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: November 12, 2006, 01:12:12 AM »
Yes, that's an important point.  It should also be noted that Adonis and I believe one of the originators of the whole Mowernation phenomenon to now be deceased (NYCMan, RIP), so I'm not even sure if it's appropriate that any of us discuss these things without his being present (at least on earth, temporally).   :-\   

I hope their is no connection to the rumour that Mower was promoted from dispatch to security guard, complete with ccw permit and NYC Man's untimely passing.  :P

muff_shaver

• Getbig III

muff_shaver

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: November 12, 2006, 01:15:34 AM »

Listen, when it comes to Mower, the only thing people like condensed is their soup.