Author Topic: Should I Add Anavar?  (Read 1554 times)

fleetwood271

• Getbig I
Should I Add Anavar?
« on: July 22, 2006, 06:49:16 PM »
Hey Guys,

First ever cycle.  43 years old - 5" 10" - 200lbs.

Doing 500mg Test E per week.  On 4th week.

Also have been on d-bol for past three weeks and plan to stop after 1 more week.

I have some Anavar for my next cycle next January.

Would there be any benefit to adding some Var at some point in this cycle, after I stop the D-bol?

Next cycle will be Test E, Deca, and Var.

Advice?  Comments?

whitewidow

Re: Should I Add Anavar?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2006, 07:38:53 PM »
considering the price of good var id save it for next cycle but if you have some loot you could use it towards the end like weeks 10-14 throw in 50mg var- var used mainly to cutt- so unless your cutting I see no point.

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2006, 08:49:24 PM »
Hey Guys,

First ever cycle.  43 years old - 5" 10" - 200lbs.

Doing 500mg Test E per week.  On 4th week.

Also have been on d-bol for past three weeks and plan to stop after 1 more week.

I have some Anavar for my next cycle next January.

Would there be any benefit to adding some Var at some point in this cycle, after I stop the D-bol?

Next cycle will be Test E, Deca, and Var.

Advice?  Comments?

With your next cycle being Test E and Deca I see no need for it in that cycle either. Test E and Deca would indicate a mass building cycle more than anything so replace them with good old DBol like you are running now. Save the anavar for a true cutting cycle like Winstrol V, Trenbolone, Primobolan and Test Prop.

fleetwood271

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2006, 11:08:38 PM »
Thanks guys!  I'll run my next cycle with the Test E and Deca.  Then use the Var for cutting for next summer.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2006, 04:56:42 AM »
i would save anavar for some next time...
w

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2006, 08:25:15 AM »
Thanks guys!  I'll run my next cycle with the Test E and Deca.  Then use the Var for cutting for next summer.

I would suggest to you that since you are running two long lasting compounds such as deca and Test E you should consider DBol with them as this will kick start your cycle from day one. Otherwise you won't really see noticable gains in strength and size for about 3 weeks into your cycle which I would run for at least 14 weeks where the deca gets dropped at week 11. Just my opinion bro.