Author Topic: Newbie need advice.  (Read 2560 times)

andre90

• Getbig II
  • We Gone Make IT.
Newbie need advice.
« on: July 22, 2006, 06:54:13 PM »
i pretty much dont no anything about steriods .....besides all the videos in heath class lol iam 18 and have some questions on whats a good kind to start how i do it foe how long and what not....and what are the side effects? i hear weight gain is common and dont reall wanna gain alot??
cutting for mr.getbig 2.

whitewidow

Re: Newbie need advice.
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2006, 07:36:04 PM »
lol- what kind of post is that? read the newbies pinned thread-

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2006, 08:38:06 PM »
i pretty much dont no anything about steriods .....besides all the videos in heath class lol iam 18 and have some questions on whats a good kind to start how i do it foe how long and what not....and what are the side effects? i hear weight gain is common and dont reall wanna gain alot??
Instead of posting what you don't want post what you do want from working out. To be frank with you Steroids are best reserved for people who have tried every possible method naturally and hit a stopping point in growth and lean muscle gains. For me it took over 5 years of training naturally before I started using gear and I still believe I probably could have done a few more things naturally to spark new gains in muscularity. If you don't know anything about steroids then chances are you haven't been working out long enough to concern yourself with them yet. Not trying to be a smart ass bro but I don't know any other way to put it. Best thing you can do for your physique is choose a specific goal other than not wanting to gain alot of weight (185lbs at 8% bf or 20% increase in weight lifted per excersize) and learn ways to accomplish these goals naturally and correctly. Learn what foods do what to your body, how much sleep is optimal for your body, what training routines yeild the best results geared towards your specific goal. Alot of people would be suprised at what they accomplish if the used this approach beofre wanting to switch to more harddcore products. Just my opinion bro but I hope it gives you something to reflect on when you decide what you want from your training.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2006, 05:02:38 AM »
grow up
w

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2006, 08:36:10 AM »
grow up
I am sure this young man will grow just fine, only I hope he is smart about it. We all were in the same boat as him at one time, curious about steroids, afraid to ask the questions you had on them, clueless about what they do and how to properly cycle them for optimal gains. There is no such thing as a stupid question on this board IMO, only stupid replies and for this particular individual it would be stupid and irresponsible on our parts to feed him enough information to hurt himself. I hope he makes his goals a reality someday same as I feel about mine.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2006, 10:22:45 AM »
boy  let us know your stats ?
w

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2006, 12:09:15 PM »
I just relized that this guy is 18 ???. I misread it the first time and thought he was refering to what he heard in health class when he was 18. Steroids are out of the question for you at your age brother. Work hard at your goals for another 4 years and then rethink the roids at 22 or 23. Your natural test levels are good to go at your age to solicite great gains without the use of any AAS. Lift heavy, eat good and get lots of sleep and you will do really well.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2006, 01:07:11 PM »

then I would say for an 18 yr old:

anadrol definitely
trenabol acetate
deca durabolin
sustanon
winstrol

use this stack at extremely large doses and you will get good results. No need for Post Cycle Therapy.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Minihulk

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2006, 03:00:28 PM »

Why no Pct??
"Overdone.."

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2006, 04:49:14 PM »

Why no Pct??

it was sarcastic to begin with-----no 18 year old should be using gear--- his natural test is the best it can be right now and AAS would only interrupt that and possibly cause long term developemental problems
ah yeah Im a voodo child

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2006, 07:14:32 PM »

Why no Pct??

lol- john you got the newbie-

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2006, 07:30:54 PM »
he's gonna use any ways.... so why not just help him out so he can be safe instead of dead?

I would just use a test only cycle thats it nothing else.

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2006, 07:48:00 PM »
He needs to wait until he is completely done growing up , meaning height wise too.
Taking steriods at too young of an age, will cause premature closing of your growth plates. This means you will never grow as tall as you would have if you did not take steriods.
Actually the only steriod that has been proven not to cause this is anavar.
This steriod is actually the steriod of choice for children if they have to be persribed for most reasons.
I am not saying for him to take anavar, but if he were to take anything, that would be the one steriod I would suggest is fairly safe.
And the question he was concerned about was gaining alot of weight.
Well, anavar is known mostly to cause strength gains , and will also harden you up.
So it would be a good choice for him in my book if he is set on taking something.
He really needs to stay away from all the harsh steriods, like anadrol, tren, d-ball, and even winnie and deca.
Those all can have some serious side effects that will be terrible for someone that young to get, like premature hair loss, lowered sperm count, or even becoming sterile, kidney and liver trouble too.
also, they say that if you go on steriods too ealy in your training , you will usually miss out on about 20lbs of natural muscle growth that you will never be able to aquire once you have taken steriods.
Just my .02 cents!

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2006, 09:02:15 PM »
when do your growth plates actually fuse?
Ive heard many different answers to this..
big or bust

Minihulk

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2006, 09:48:59 PM »

I was bein sarcastic with sayin why no pct.... ;D
  Just sayin why not help someone instead of telling them somethin false...

"Overdone.."

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2006, 10:08:08 PM »

I was bein sarcastic with sayin why no pct.... ;D
  Just sayin why not help someone instead of telling them somethin false...

the best help he can get is not giving him advice at all. sure...hell do it anyway...but thats not the point. anabolic use shouldnt even be discussed at his age, and he would be a fool to think otherwise.

to "andre90", you have about 5 years of hard training and diet to go through before you should even consider using anabolics. good luck.... read, study, and train

andre90

• Getbig II
  • We Gone Make IT.
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2006, 12:49:53 AM »
yea i thought about it and really dident think starting at my age was too young but i guess it is and plan to wait untill iam 25.thanks for the respones everyone.
cutting for mr.getbig 2.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2006, 04:49:43 AM »

I would love to hear the freakfest's answer hear.  But I will try to answer.  This varies of course with the individual.  And Im sure there are people on both sides of the extreeme, very young and others into their 20's.  Pretty sure testosterone is largely responsible for this closing of the plates, but is probally not the only thing.

So on an average for most people the plates fuse in the 16-19 yo age range.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2006, 06:44:49 AM »
I just relized that this guy is 18 ???. I misread it the first time and thought he was refering to what he heard in health class when he was 18. Steroids are out of the question for you at your age brother. Work hard at your goals for another 4 years and then rethink the roids at 22 or 23. Your natural test levels are good to go at your age to solicite great gains without the use of any AAS. Lift heavy, eat good and get lots of sleep and you will do really well.
that is why i say , grow up...
w

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2006, 06:46:41 AM »
yea really. you have to get a real good physique first adn then if you wanna get on the sauce that's your business but if you dont have a body yet to start with you'l justl be a douche bag.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2006, 07:01:20 AM »
yea really. you have to get a real good physique first adn then if you wanna get on the sauce that's your business but if you dont have a body yet to start with you'l justl be a douche bag.
correct
w

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2006, 02:06:05 PM »
What are your stats right now? What are your goals? I'm guessing since your 18, and don't want size that your doing this for a sport.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2006, 02:21:26 PM »

Growth plate closure is highly variable, with most females closing their physes (growth plates) by age 13-15.  Males close later, typically up to ages 17-19, although some males will close a bit sooner and some later.  Estrogen is the hormone responsible for physeal closure, so as a by product of steroids, premature closure would definitely result if 'roids are taken too early.  Also, different physes close at different times.  For example, the distal end of the tibia is closed in most boys by age 15 or so, yet the fibula closes as late as age 21.  With the exception of some NBA player's anecdotes, most appreciable growth is over by 18, and is therefore not an issue for this guy.

Of greater issue is that there really is no need to start juicing this soon.  An 18 year-old has more test pumping through his veins naturally than I do when I'm on a cycle.  The key is to harness that while your still producing it at such a high level, with proper training and dieting, sleep, etc.  It takes years of lifting to get that sorted out.  I would not recommend using until the mid 20's.  Steroids are no magic bullet, they just help potentiate what you have already put into place.  Also, once you start it is very hard to stop, and starting too soon is going to set you up for some major problems as you continue to feel the need to feed your drug addiction, which is what it is...

Question to andre90:  post for us everything you have eaten in the past 24 hours, and I will be able to tell you just how NOT ready you are to begin the journey...