Author Topic: How often!!!  (Read 1965 times)

Minihulk

• Getbig II
How often!!!
« on: July 22, 2006, 09:26:21 PM »

How often are you supposed to take liquiclen....I was thinking daily but im not sure....?   What do you guys think about liquiclens effect on muscle growth? Any info greatly appreciated..
"Overdone.."

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: How often!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2006, 10:21:40 PM »

How often are you supposed to take liquiclen....I was thinking daily but im not sure....?   What do you guys think about liquiclens effect on muscle growth? Any info greatly appreciated..
Take it daily, just like tabs. It does not have any muscle building properties nor will it interfer with muscle building.

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2006, 10:42:52 PM »
what are you currently running? arnold jr.- are you sure clen wont cutt into muscle gains if taken incorrectly- mainly taken solo-ive heard never to run clen solo- must be incorporated in a cycle .

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2006, 04:57:35 AM »
take klen ED !
w

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2006, 08:46:05 AM »
what are you currently running? arnold jr.- are you sure clen wont cutt into muscle gains if taken incorrectly- mainly taken solo-ive heard never to run clen solo- must be incorporated in a cycle .
I have heard of great results with clen 2 weeks on then 2 weeks off where you introduce T3 and ECA stacked and then back to the clen but I don't think you absolutely have to take it with AAS to get good results. With BP and cholestorol levels in the body being higher than normal because of the AAS I would think that it would be better to do it post cycle.

Minihulk

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2006, 09:59:55 AM »

Would it be ok to start off with 60mcg's a day...?
"Overdone.."

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2006, 10:06:42 AM »

Everyones tolerance to clen is different. I might be fine with say 120mcgs a day and the next guy would have shakes, sweats and what not. Start at 40 and work up each day till you start feeling negative side effects come on then back it down 20mcg's till they subside and you will know what your body can tolerate. Side effects to look for would include but not limited to shakes, sweats, insomnia, heart palpitations (heart skips a beat or flutters so to speak), extremely fast heart beat while in a resting state. Your body will definately let you know when it is maxed out with this stuff cause it is scary feeling. Be safe and don't buy into the more is better with this compound. It is dangerous in high doses.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2006, 10:07:56 AM »

yes but do not take it before bed time !
w

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2006, 11:15:29 AM »
I have heard of great results with clen 2 weeks on then 2 weeks off where you introduce T3 and ECA stacked and then back to the clen but I don't think you absolutely have to take it with AAS to get good results. With BP and cholestorol levels in the body being higher than normal because of the AAS I would think that it would be better to do it post cycle.

I know alot of people who would dissagree with this- for best results clen and T3 are used in conjunction with AAS-

hendog

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2006, 12:05:19 PM »

I know alot of people who would dissagree with this- for best results clen and T3 are used in conjunction with AAS-
For gains in definition and vascularity sure but I was more refering to the notion that the cholesterol and BP sides would only be enhanced further from the introduction of compounds that speed up heart rate and respiritory functions. Unless I am mistaken in my theory of how one would effect the other. What are your thoughts on my line of thinking bro? Maybe I have it all wrong and need it explained better. Thanks in advance.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2006, 01:28:37 PM »
prop, tren, t-3 and clen.

I've never heard of clen interfering with muscles like t-3 can but I only take things like t-3 and clen when I'm on AAS anyway so no worries there. Even so, if clen does interfer with muscle mass when taken alone I'd like to know how, because I don't understand what would cause this.

Minihulk

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2006, 02:58:50 PM »

I started off with 60mcg today before workin out and I had crazy pump during workin out for some reason.....But when i started to work out I was a little shaky...but later on in the day when ive had the chance to relax ive been really shaky.....   So how long till I start to see results..
"Overdone.."

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2006, 04:51:48 PM »

I started off with 60mcg today before workin out and I had crazy pump during workin out for some reason.....But when i started to work out I was a little shaky...but later on in the day when ive had the chance to relax ive been really shaky.....   So how long till I start to see results..

dude 60 mcg is tooo much to take at one time--- you should take it in 20 mcg intervals throughout the day--- work your way up to 100-120 and then taper back down in the two week cycle
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2006, 04:55:18 PM »

dude 60 mcg is tooo much to take at one time--- you should take it in 20 mcg intervals throughout the day--- work your way up to 100-120 and then taper back down in the two week cycle
I take 140mcg all at once and do this from day one until day 14 and then I take nothing. I didn't do this from the get go when I first started using clen, I at first ramped up slowly. But after a time, you figure out what your body can handle and what is most effective and you can just start from there.

BTW, there is no need to ramp down your clen, it is not like t-3 and stopping clen use altogether is not going to put your body in some state of shock.

Undisputed

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2006, 03:04:48 AM »
Definitely everyday......

marione

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2006, 06:51:52 AM »
tabs are by far the best choice, more practical as far a i know...
you could try to take 1 dose every 2,5 hours from wake up...
and watch out not to take it too close to your work out session or you will feel a big congestion in your muscles....

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2006, 07:00:26 AM »

3-4 weeks
w