Author Topic: first timer looking for advice  (Read 2097 times)

Steve314

• Getbig II
first timer looking for advice
« on: July 24, 2006, 01:43:11 AM »
I just turned 24. I've been lifting weights since I was 16 naturally and have made pretty good gains. I always had a nice healthy, muscular build at 5'10" 175-180lbs. I never could get my bench much higher than 300. I'm 24 now and my gains are pretty much at a standstill. I took a break from training for several months and started back about 3 months ago, my strength came back quickly but now I'm 210. The natural life is kinda starting to bore me. My goal is to take one cycle, get my weight to about 190-195 with abbs showing and my bench press over 350. I don't have much intrest in getting any bigger than that but I would like my body to still be able to make natural gains on my new size after my cycle. Will I be able to maintain this size after my cycle? I am not totally against taking another cycle but I wouldn't want to be "on" year round to enjoy working out like most people I know who take juice. Can anyone here steer me in the right direction as far as what gear to use? I'm pretty steroid literate and I have access to a variety of drugs. I've been around it quite a bit of it in the gym scene but was never wanted to take anything until I was over 22 and I had reached my natural potential. I think I'm there. I'm not asking to get flamed, just some opinions on what the best choice is. I read an article where Dave Polumbo said you'll keep your gains better if you take lower dosages over a long period of time. I think he used an example with enanth. and recommended taking 200mg’s a week for 16 weeks? I was thinking of doing something like that or just using some more mild drugs like Equipoise, Winstol, or Deca, but I don’t wanna fuck with my sex life.  I'm not looking for night and day differences, just an enhanced physique. Would the test allow me to lose body fat while making strength and muscle gains?  Do I need to be concerned about hair loss with a lower dosage cycle? I've also been hearing a positive response about prohormones and I was considering trying one of those since I'm not looking for dramatic results, anyone have any recommendations? Thanks for all your help guys.

marione

• Getbig II
Re: first timer looking for advice
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 01:51:19 AM »
you will probably need more than 1 cyle to understand how your body responds and which products work best for you, plus...once you syart there is the good chance you will like it and will want to keep on doing it

personally i think it's well worth it

txhulk

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2006, 01:57:17 AM »
TONS of research first :)

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2006, 02:44:52 AM »
200mg of test will only shut you down (at 24 years old especially)....

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2006, 04:38:22 AM »
since I'm not looking for dramatic results, anyone have any recommendations? Thanks for all your help guys.

Than just stay natural. 

It does sound from your questions that you have done some research.  But you cant have your cake and eat it too.  There is no one cycle you can take, gain 20 pounds and then start training natural and keep all your gains. You may keep some of your gains for a while, but they will eventually be lost. These things are not magic, why do you think people wanna stay on all the time.

Oh yeah f*cking yourself up is always a possibility.  No matter how much you seek reassurance or people offer it.  This is a desicision you have to make with yourself.  People who have messed with drugs their whole lives have a much easier time with it.  Are you that kind of person?   

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2006, 06:39:47 AM »
you will probably need more than 1 cyle to understand how your body responds and which products work best for you, plus...once you syart there is the good chance you will like it and will want to keep on doing it

personally i think it's well worth it
true
w

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2006, 09:08:01 AM »
if your just tring to get to 190 to 195 just eat.
as far as benching 350 shit you dont need roids just get a spotter and lift hard and heavey you be there in a couple of mounths.

one cycle is a tease.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2006, 09:38:28 AM »
I just turned 24. I've been lifting weights since I was 16 naturally and have made pretty good gains. I always had a nice healthy, muscular build at 5'10" 175-180lbs. I never could get my bench much higher than 300. I'm 24 now and my gains are pretty much at a standstill. I took a break from training for several months and started back about 3 months ago, my strength came back quickly but now I'm 210. The natural life is kinda starting to bore me. My goal is to take one cycle, get my weight to about 190-195 with abbs showing and my bench press over 350. I don't have much intrest in getting any bigger than that but I would like my body to still be able to make natural gains on my new size after my cycle. Will I be able to maintain this size after my cycle? I am not totally against taking another cycle but I wouldn't want to be "on" year round to enjoy working out like most people I know who take juice. Can anyone here steer me in the right direction as far as what gear to use? I'm pretty steroid literate and I have access to a variety of drugs. I've been around it quite a bit of it in the gym scene but was never wanted to take anything until I was over 22 and I had reached my natural potential. I think I'm there. I'm not asking to get flamed, just some opinions on what the best choice is. I read an article where Dave Polumbo said you'll keep your gains better if you take lower dosages over a long period of time. I think he used an example with enanth. and recommended taking 200mg’s a week for 16 weeks? I was thinking of doing something like that or just using some more mild drugs like Equipoise, Winstol, or Deca, but I don’t wanna f**k with my sex life.  I'm not looking for night and day differences, just an enhanced physique. Would the test allow me to lose body fat while making strength and muscle gains?  Do I need to be concerned about hair loss with a lower dosage cycle? I've also been hearing a positive response about prohormones and I was considering trying one of those since I'm not looking for dramatic results, anyone have any recommendations? Thanks for all your help guys.

1) change your diet and training regimen
2) prohormones blow
3) adding 50 lbs to your bench press can be done in a matter of 8 weeks with the proper training/ bench routine
4) steroids are not a crutch to use to get abs
5) there is no such thing as natural potential...you only limit yourself by thinking that
5) there is no such thing as only one cycle

rethink your plan and get back to us....

post your workouts and diet.......then we can talk juice

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2006, 10:32:46 AM »
yea what Wes said!!!! LOL

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2006, 10:38:00 AM »
and since your new always buy in amps and not bottles because their easier to shove in your ass ;D

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2006, 02:37:41 PM »

1) change your diet and training regimen
2) prohormones blow
3) adding 50 lbs to your bench press can be done in a matter of 8 weeks with the proper training/ bench routine
4) steroids are not a crutch to use to get abs
5) there is no such thing as natural potential...you only limit yourself by thinking that
5) there is no such thing as only one cycle

rethink your plan and get back to us....

post your workouts and diet.......then we can talk juice

^Concur.   H o w e v e r ...

If you want to get a taste of the dark side, I would recommend a simple cycle of test enanthate at 500 mg per week, divided into 2 weekly injections at 250mg each.  Run this for 12 weeks.  Keep some nolvadex on hand in case gyno appears and if so, take 10mg per day until it resolves.  You could probably get buy without any anti-e's for a test-only newbie cycle at age 24 yrs, but I would run nolvadex as you PCT (post-cycle therapy) for about 4 weeks at 20mg per day.

Trust me though, once you start you will not stop.  So think it through some more...

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2006, 07:02:07 PM »
I did a few cycles back in my mid 20's then was off for 10 years and now back again....

Its hard to stay natural or go back to natural once you see the results a little stick in the ass will give ya..

It is a lifestyle

U

marione

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2006, 02:17:05 AM »
yes this is a lifestyle...
and something you do for yourself and cannont share with many people...

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2006, 03:01:37 AM »
freestyle like a lifestyle
w

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2006, 12:08:31 PM »
As long as you do a cycle correctly and don't go crazy; like was said 500 mgs test E 500 mgs a week with pct youll be fine.  After this cycle see how your body responds.  After you see some results you will more than likely do some more cycles.

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2006, 12:22:20 PM »
I've run 250mgs of test for ten weeks with 6 weeks of dbol many times. Its very basic and you'll soon know if gears for you. You can expect to put on some quality muscle with that with little or no sides - unless you're very unlucky. I know most guys on here would say run 500mgs of test, but i can only go on my own experiences [i respond really well to low doses].
Good luck.

Steve314

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2006, 01:29:24 PM »
Thanks for all the great responses, you guys have been great. After reading your responses I think what I need to do is buckle down and train harder, diet better and get my supplments dialed in. I know this isnt the right board for this but can you guys recommend some good supplements. I'm a die hard ECA stack fan for fat loss, what is the best ECA product out? What are some other good fat loss products? I take the basic creatine, protein, glutamine mixed with some moderate carbs for my post training shake and I also take Optimum Nutrition Trubulus which I've always gotten good results from, about 4 capsules a day, 625mg's per capsule. I was considering trying NO. The only reason I havent is because I've heard mixed things about it and I dont have money to waste on bogus products. Can you guys recommend some specific products you've had success with? Thanks again for your help and I think I'll post a new thread in supplements. Thanks again for all your great responses! I really appreciate you guys taking the time to respond to my questions.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2006, 01:41:05 PM »
Thanks for all the great responses, you guys have been great. After reading your responses I think what I need to do is buckle down and train harder, diet better and get my supplments dialed in. I know this isnt the right board for this but can you guys recommend some good supplements. I'm a die hard ECA stack fan for fat loss, what is the best ECA product out? What are some other good fat loss products? I take the basic creatine, protein, glutamine mixed with some moderate carbs for my post training shake and I also take Optimum Nutrition Trubulus which I've always gotten good results from, about 4 capsules a day, 625mg's per capsule. I was considering trying NO. The only reason I havent is because I've heard mixed things about it and I dont have money to waste on bogus products. Can you guys recommend some specific products you've had success with? Thanks again for your help and I think I'll post a new thread in supplements. Thanks again for all your great responses! I really appreciate you guys taking the time to respond to my questions.
I think you've got the right idea...just keep training hard and eating good and do your homework in regards to AAS. In time when you have a better grasp on the proper way to use AAS and you feel you're ready, then it will be time to reconsider doing a cycle.

As for supplements, the only 2 things I really recommend are a good isolate powder and a good multi...those 2 things are the best things you can get money wise. After that, supplementing with things like, potassium, glutamine, glucosimne, calcium, etc. can all be usefull, but they are not 100% necessary. I'd advise from staying away from most other supplements because they are not worth what you pay for them. Put the money you would spend on them aside and save it for a future AAS cycle later down the road.