Author Topic: SOME HONEST GOALS FOR THOSE NOT ON THE SAUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCE!  (Read 7096 times)

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
Kegdrainer looks like one of my old physics professors. What a dork.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
I noticed that natural athletes have to work three times as hard to get some size.

Three times, I thought it was 4.557 times.

I am thinking that a juiced guy that benches 3 plates will have thicker pecs of a natural guy benching the same.

Why do you think this?

So in order for natural athletes to get the same amount of conditioning/size they would need to be lifting anywhere from 100-300 pounds over the juicer.

That depends on if your previous point is valid.

Who agrees and why is it that juicers are pussies?

Dunno, pussies in what way?

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
 True Natural bodybuilders look like survivor contestants, just being honest.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
Re: SOME HONEST GOALS FOR THOSE NOT ON THE SAUSE!
« Reply #53 on: July 25, 2006, 04:43:10 AM »
Looks like I hit a nerve with all those juicers lol!

well, I can handle 405lbs for a good 5 reps without the juice. but I'm sure I would be able to handle another 70 lbs if I'm on the sauce
Get Big, or Die Trying

flowdan

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
I noticed that natural athletes have to work three times as hard to get some size. I am thinking that a juiced guy that benches 3 plates will have thicker pecs of a natural guy benching the same. So in order for natural athletes to get the same amount of conditioning/size they would need to be lifting anywhere from 100-300 pounds over the juicer. Who agrees and why is it that juicers are pussies?

That seems to be right, i see big muscular guys 230+ lifting fuck all and screaming like little bitches when they bench 300 pounds and have a spotter doing rows! Then they see me lift 300 for only 5-6 and ask whats my stack! And why do most fuckin juicers (that i know) lie about it saying there natural when their backs are covered if spots and then you see them a month later and the're lifting half the weight they used to! I did a 2 week cycle of m1t  about 2 years back and at least i can admit it!
stevie g

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Three times, I thought it was 4.557 times.
no it is at least 5 times.
Why do you think this?
Check the guys on the juice lifting 2 plates and still having thicker chests than those lifting the same weight. (not me per se because I am different and am thicker than juicers!
That depends on if your previous point is valid.
its valid..
Dunno, pussies in what way?
Taking the shortcut.
just push some weight!

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
Kegdrainer looks like one of my old physics professors. What a dork.

I would like to teach physics.  Lets calculate what happens if you jump off the roof.

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
3 plates isn't hard to get to naturally. I see it all the time.
X