Author Topic: what does WINNI V really do?  (Read 3870 times)

conan1071

• Getbig II
what does WINNI V really do?
« on: July 24, 2006, 07:35:53 PM »
Been reading a lot about winni v. most say it gets u big, not strong, and cuts u up quickly and easily.

n e of this true??????????

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
Re: what does WINNI V really do?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 07:41:04 PM »
it does not get you big. it is a cutting agent.

marione

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 12:19:07 AM »
is it like winstrol??

dirtyman_209

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2006, 01:22:06 AM »
its the same thing just different name for a different company cause i even have some stuff called ultra winny by pets pharma

marione

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2006, 01:46:06 AM »
ok good to know....ususally we get winstrol from zambon spain

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2006, 03:22:55 AM »
stanozolo, compound itself is derivative of dihydrotestosterone , provides quality muscle growth , mild anabolic propreties, but it is  still a  reliable builder, w is not capable  of converting  into estrogen  , antiestrogen is not necessary , gyno not being a concern , no water retention , , winny provides  a lean quality  look to the physique..
w

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2006, 12:09:32 PM »
I have noticed a nice kick in the ass when using 50mg of winny per day...nothing major but i have noticed strength gains while using it at the end of a test cycle.

8)

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2006, 12:46:59 PM »
I like winny- ive only tried the tabs- but I got some good aggression off the shit- shit hurts your joints and elbows though. I like to take 50-100mg pre workout when im on.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2006, 01:18:29 PM »
I like winny- ive only tried the tabs- but I got some good aggression off the shit- shit hurts your joints and elbows though. I like to take 50-100mg pre workout when im on.

I also take the tabs, i like to use it the last 4 weeks of my cycle...never had any joint problems with it "yet".

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2006, 01:43:28 PM »
Yeah, it can kill the joints...try supplementing with glucosimine, but you'll need a lot of it and you'll need to take it for at least 4-6 wks before it starts to have a noticeable affect.

I also prefer a dose of 100mg ed, but I'd recommend splitting that dose into 2 doses per day..50mg a.m. and 50mg p.m.

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2006, 03:04:54 PM »
Yeah, it can kill the joints...try supplementing with glucosimine, but you'll need a lot of it and you'll need to take it for at least 4-6 wks before it starts to have a noticeable affect.

I also prefer a dose of 100mg ed, but I'd recommend splitting that dose into 2 doses per day..50mg a.m. and 50mg p.m.

I swear glucosimine is all hype- even when ive stuck with it for 2 months got very little noticable benefits- what I use these days is cissus-rx and celedrin.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2006, 06:23:21 PM »
I swear glucosimine is all hype- even when ive stuck with it for 2 months got very little noticable benefits- what I use these days is cissus-rx and celedrin.
Like a lot of things, you have to take more then the recommended amount to see any affect. Even then it is not a miracle supplement.