Author Topic: Just got 30 T-4 tablets help plz  (Read 1715 times)

red442

• Getbig I
Just got 30 T-4 tablets help plz
« on: July 25, 2006, 05:29:40 AM »
I was told to take half for two days, one for two days, one & a half for two days, two for two days then taper (which i dont know what that means) does that sound right to u guys. thanks for any feedback.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
Re: Just got 30 T-4 tablets help plz
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 07:05:37 AM »
what brand do you have
tivoral ?

w

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 07:06:26 AM »
I was told to take half for two days, one for two days, one & a half for two days, two for two days then taper (which i dont know what that means) does that sound right to u guys. thanks for any feedback.
Doesn't sound like you have enough to do anyting with...sounds like you have about 2wks worth at a very low dose...not worth much IMO

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2006, 07:53:49 AM »
t3 will be better solution...
w

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2006, 12:24:40 PM »
You need far more than that. You should be able to get a tub of a thousand for about £25 - 30 tabs is practically worthless. I think someones trying to rip you off >:(

red442

• Getbig I
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2006, 03:02:08 PM »
You need far more than that. You should be able to get a tub of a thousand for about £25 - 30 tabs is practically worthless. I think someones trying to rip you off >:(

Well if what your saying is true i have been i paid £30 for them

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2006, 05:37:58 PM »
thyroid meds are bad for you and cause huge fat gain relapses when you discontinue---- best  bet is T3 and clen
ah yeah Im a voodo child

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2006, 05:55:57 PM »
yeah spiropen and cinnomel works great...
w

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2006, 09:22:08 PM »

t-4  (synthroid) BLOWS. some will disagree, but the compound is NOT the same as t-3.

cardio, diet......

clen is good, ec stacks are good, thyroid meds can give you a pretty good relapse and youll be back to being the chubby kid who rides the bus in no time...

do yourself a favor and throw all 30 out the window on your way to the gym tomorrow.

abs are built in the kitchen boys and girls

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2006, 04:50:47 PM »
yeah spiropen and cinnomel works great...
Wow ! Cinnomel!
Is that cinnamon flavored T-3 by chance ?
Just kidding!
BTW you need to take T-3 for the long haul, like 6 months to a year for real fat loss.
Just doing it for a few weeks, will end up making you fatter in the long run, since it will supress your thyroid for a while after going off.
You need to take it do you get as lean as you possibly want to get, and then some, because when you go off, you are going to gain some fat back no matter what you do or take.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2006, 07:02:44 PM »
BTW you need to take T-3 for the long haul, like 6 months to a year for real fat loss.
Just doing it for a few weeks, will end up making you fatter in the long run, since it will supress your thyroid for a while after going off.
You need to take it do you get as lean as you possibly want to get, and then some, because when you go off, you are going to gain some fat back no matter what you do or take.

I have yet to be convinced either way as to what long term use of t-3 will cause, meaning will it cause permanant thyroid disfunction?

Here is an interesting perspective:

Going off cytomel

"Finally, I would like to address the issue of recovery of your natural thyroid function after you stop taking cytomel. The horror stories of people on permanent thyroid replacement just aren´t true. I remember a few years ago, the rumor was circulating that the current Ms.Fitness had permanently shut off her thyroid gland, and was now fat and on thyroid hormone permanently. This is just another horror story based in nothing but conjecture and rumor, the studies I´ve looked at have shown people recovering their thyroid hormone relatively quickly (within months, at most) after going off of several YEARS (!) of thyroid replacement therapy (10)(11). I speculate that you can optimize your metabolic rate with Cytomel for 9-10 months a year, and just normalize yourself for 2-3 months (perhaps the winter, when you are mostly covered up), and then go right back on. Some people in the studies I read were on T3 for 30 years and recovered their natural thyroid function within short order. I think we can safely spend an athletic career using Cytomel 9-10 months out of the year, and just taking those few months off to normalize ourselves. Is this aggressive? Yes. Is this unsafe? NO." (A. Roberts, 2006)

10. Recovery of pituitary thyrotropic function after withdrawal of prolonged thyroid-suppression therapy. N Engl J Med 1975 Oct 2;293(14):681-4 Vagenakis AG, Braverman LE, Azizi F, Portinay GI, Ingbar SH.
11. Patterns off recovery of the hypothalamic-pituitary-thyroid axis in patients taken of chronic thyroid therapy. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 1975 Jul;41(1):70-80 Krugman LG, Hershman JM, Chopra IJ, Levine GA, Pekary E, Geffner DL, Chua Teco GN

red442

• Getbig I
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2006, 04:57:35 AM »
so should i go ahead and use them like i said in my first post?

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2006, 07:13:10 AM »
If you have T4 you have to take it on an empty stomach for optimal absorbtion...it converts to T3 in your system and one main nutrient that pervents the uptake of T3 is iron espcially

also what doses are you lookin at???

I also never taper with t3...some say its better to just come off, which I have done after 4 months of 25-50mcgs w/ my gh and I was fine...just get the chills a few days after I come off