Author Topic: Low testosterone thought?  (Read 1508 times)

Lugar

• Getbig IV
Low testosterone thought?
« on: July 25, 2006, 06:15:35 AM »
My test levels are extremely low since I was a child.  RX'd Androderm wwhich did very little for the 6 months I used it, so here's my thought...

Lets just be hypothetical..., the diet should do me justice, but my thought.

Take 250mg a week in 2 doses of cyp or sus for 8 weeks.....with the continuous heavy lifting, and eating my arsh off, I should be able to gain a lean 10-15-20lbs.

Take 2 weeks off to rest...continue the diet or even reduce cals by 20%, doing an active rest

Start real 10 week cycle
500mg of test
400mg eq
then a proper pct for 4 weeks......and be done for 10 weeks.  Then reevalutate.  Thoughts?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Low testosterone thought?
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 07:02:46 AM »
Thoughts? Well my thoughts are that this is completely unnecessary...the 2wk "break" will do nothing but cause your blood/test levels to fluctuate.

What you need to do is find a good solid 16wk cycle and run that or forget about the whole thing and just keep doing whatever it is you do.

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 08:49:50 AM »
Will it work for the next 18-20 weeks, afford me to put on the lean mass I desire and absolutely pound in the cals?  I will rebound with proper pct after, don't you agree?

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2006, 08:52:07 AM »
Thoughts? Well my thoughts are that this is completely unnecessary...the 2wk "break" will do nothing but cause your blood/test levels to fluctuate.

What you need to do is find a good solid 16wk cycle and run that or forget about the whole thing and just keep doing whatever it is you do.

Arnold is right.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2006, 09:50:00 AM »
long live the arnold   ... :P
w