Author Topic: Dexter Jackson on New MD Cover!  (Read 9564 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Dexter Jackson on New MD Cover!
« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2006, 02:43:00 PM »
Spoke to a very reliable source in the distribution business. This is the latest market share breakdown via newstand sales, as they said.

1  FLEX Magazine has a 49.5%
2  Muscle Mag has a 18.5%
3  Ironman Magazine has a 16.5%
4  Muscular Development has a 15.5%

Now as for subscription, we are not sure. But they did say that Flex is ABC audited, and MD is not. That explains also why FLEX's ad rates are higher...

Interesting...

ReEvolution

• Getbig III
  • goodbye ronnie
« Reply #51 on: July 26, 2006, 03:32:06 PM »
Bullshit.. Dexter decided to join Mr. O this year is because the Rhallenge Round is not going to affect the overall standing.. Else he would again lose to Gustavo "100% natural" Badell
WTF is a Rhallenge Round? is that before or after the first rallouts? ;D
two thumbs WAY up!!!

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: July 26, 2006, 03:51:54 PM »
you need to put Toney Freeman on the cover................... ....

shut your piehole

stomper

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: July 26, 2006, 06:43:34 PM »
md is great could do without the cartoons though

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #54 on: July 26, 2006, 06:48:08 PM »
WTF is a Rhallenge Round? is that before or after the first rallouts? ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #55 on: July 26, 2006, 06:55:51 PM »
Blah, blah, blah...

That's nice, Steve, but who the fucck reads magazines anymore?

See, there's this really neat thing available these days called "the internet".  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: July 26, 2006, 08:12:10 PM »
the only mags i liked were old FLEX and old Musclemag(when they discussed steroids, which were good or bad). now they all suck
real men= no rubbers

Anabolic Outlaw

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: July 26, 2006, 08:38:02 PM »
What's with the use of the word TESTOSTERONE spelled out in big, bold letters on the cover?...For the young kids that buy your magazine?

God's word warns:

It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones. - Luke 17:2 (KJV)

jianjohn24

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2006, 09:30:26 AM »
They need to get Johnnie Jackson's Power Bodybuilding section back in, and get rid of BADELL, and COOK! Cook's section is all religious propaganda, he sounds like he's in a cult. And Badell is always talking about how great he is, and how he doesn't know who Lacour or Willet is. He's an arrogant, bloated triple chinned overrated douchebag!
Team Willet
Max-OT

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2006, 11:59:25 AM »

I agree w/ LiftStudios...Valentino with the white lettering on black is not easy on the eyes. It used to be the first collumn I read when I get the mag but now Im a little jaded by it. It is the EXACT same every month..."WOOF...IS IT HOT IN HERE LET ME POP A YELLOW JACKET W/ EPHEDRA...OKAY IM BACK...WOOF LET ME GO JERKOFF...OKAY IM BACK SO I WAS DRIVING AND SINGING OPPS I DID IT AGAIN I PLAYED WITH YOUR HEART GOT LOST IN THE GAME...OH WAIT I MEAN I WAS SINGING METALLICA...IT WAS METALLICA...OKAY, IM LYING...NO IM NOT WAIT....MAYBE I WAS...ANYWAY SO MERCEDES IS A girl BUT I LOVE YOU BABY...SHE THREW A SHOE AT ME...HERES A COUPLE JOKES FOR YOU...I HOPE MY GOTH PRINCESS GHETTO PIG DOESNT SEE THAT....MY CREDIT CARD...DOLLAR STORE...MY NUTS...JERKING OFF...NY YANKEES..."

Gustavos collumn is the worst..."Im sorry I dont know who Skip Lacour is I never heard of him" "I would never ever do deadlifts in a smith machine or I would never use straps" What a flash in the pan he is...

Good to see Chad's collum is back to real question/answers...but now I see he is going to use this as a wasy to plug NxCare or whatever company he is with...same with how Charles Glass plugs crap like gacik or leukic or nitrotech.

Fkn plugging sponsors...thats whay EVERY Q&A has to offer...nobody is real. I'll never forget Hany Rimjobs comment..."ebony mountain of muscle''. Fkn cake-eater schmoe!

Hey REVolution...your avatar doesnt look like Ronnie...more like Dave Palumbo. "Jumbo" looks exactly like a Sasquatch...just less hair thats all.
?

adipo8

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2006, 02:33:09 PM »
Put Toney Freeman on the cover

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2006, 06:25:53 PM »
Spoke to a very reliable source in the distribution business. This is the latest market share breakdown via newstand sales, as they said.

1  FLEX Magazine has a 49.5%
2  Muscle Mag has a 18.5%
3  Ironman Magazine has a 16.5%
4  Muscular Development has a 15.5%

Now as for subscription, we are not sure. But they did say that Flex is ABC audited, and MD is not. That explains also why FLEX's ad rates are higher...

Interesting...

And I know a guy who said blah blah blah.  Nice source Ron.  I'm calling bullshit on this.  Everything these mags do on getbig is just to slam eachother.  But I will give it to MD's posters for at least offering up credible resources for the info they drop on us here. 

This reads to me like you getting a call from the AMI camp asking for assistance cause the MD guys have been killing them with fact supported information on your board.  What's glaringly obvious is that you've got Musclemag and Ironman ahead of MD.  I'd like to see the info on that.  Those mags are never discussed anywhere.  Tough to believe to say the least.

Flex is taking a bath and yet they are that far ahead of the pack?  How do the others even stay in business?

To quote you..."Interesting" 
BKS - Guardian of Truth

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2006, 06:34:55 PM »
Put Tony Danza on the cover!

HAHA, RON.....

IndustryInsider

• Getbig II
  • and one and two
« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2006, 07:49:08 AM »

And I know a guy who said blah blah blah.  Nice source Ron.  I'm calling bullshit on this.  Everything these mags do on getbig is just to slam eachother.  But I will give it to MD's posters for at least offering up credible resources for the info they drop on us here. 

This reads to me like you getting a call from the AMI camp asking for assistance cause the MD guys have been killing them with fact supported information on your board.  What's glaringly obvious is that you've got Musclemag and Ironman ahead of MD.  I'd like to see the info on that.  Those mags are never discussed anywhere.  Tough to believe to say the least.

Flex is taking a bath and yet they are that far ahead of the pack?  How do the others even stay in business?

To quote you..."Interesting" 

Good point YMBL, I agree.