Author Topic: Found an old stash...  (Read 1869 times)

Mick33

• Getbig III
Found an old stash...
« on: July 25, 2006, 12:46:47 PM »

I know this is the dark side, but you guys are in the know. A year and a half ago I bought 4 bottles of Methyldienolone but never used them. I just found them and instead of throwing them away plan on taking them, the exp. date is 03/07. I've been reading all day on stuff I find pertaining, and everything I read says that it pretty much sucks at the recommended dose of 1-3, and one needs to take like 6-10 a day to see results. Anyway how many per day? What kind of pct and how much for how long? Any help would be appreciated, as I am trying to get my facts before I go ahead. Thanks.

whitewidow

Re: Found an old stash...
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2006, 12:54:09 PM »
hey bro- what brand are they? how many mgs per tab or capsule? 1 or 3 MG???
Id take around 16-20mg everyday pre-workout- If I were you go buy some EQ and stack it with that- or if your looking for some size-stack it with test cyp or E. M-dien is mainly a cutting agent- so Id use it in a cutting cycle- some companys were selling fake Mdien so you might not even have the real stuff- some real Mdien did make its way into the states and if you got ahold of some of that - your lucky because its great stuff- its about 5 times stronger than DBol- but its better because you get no water retention or estrogen.

whitewidow

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2006, 12:59:31 PM »
BTW- that avator rocks! :D

Mick33

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2006, 01:30:30 PM »

Thanks man. I got Gaspari's and they are 1mg a piece, 90 capsules per btl. Also, I got Kilosport at 1 mg a piece and 90 capsules per btl. ;) What about pct?

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2006, 02:29:15 PM »

Thanks man. I got Gaspari's and they are 1mg a piece, 90 capsules per btl. Also, I got Kilosport at 1 mg a piece and 90 capsules per btl. ;) What about pct?

Hard to say if you got the legit M-Dien or the fake Mdien that was going around- sounds like you got the earlier lot- because towards the end gaspari made them in 3MG tabs- I know that stuff was legit- im pretty sure the 1mg ones might be the bunk batch-but im not 100% sure- i know they changed over to 3mg tabs becuase their were complaints about the 1mg tabs being weak- I do no for sure gasparis first batch was not real M-Dien. does it have a date when it was manufactured?if you just run it solo- you will not need a heavy PCT at all- but if you base you cycle with an inject and stack the mdien on top you might need some heavier PCT. all depends on your -plans.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2006, 04:59:47 PM »

hey do you have a pic ?

w

Slick Vic

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2006, 06:28:55 PM »

It's weird to hear you talk about Gaspari's brand under the "Steroid Forum" when those things used to be available on the market - legally!  >:(

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2006, 06:36:25 PM »
It's weird to hear you talk about Gaspari's brand under the "Steroid Forum" when those things used to be available on the market - legally!  >:(

It was briefly legal- its illegal now and in the same league as steroids- so he has the right to post it- its def a steroid -a strong one too- 5 times stronger than DBol. its a pretty bad ass compound and ive tried pretty much every oral their is.

Mick33

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2006, 07:16:57 PM »

No pic bro, but the Gaspari bottle has the logo at top and then yellow lettering spelling METHYL~D over a purple and red checkered backround, under in yellow saying PRO-ANABOLOIC AGENT. I am not sure if it is a manufacturing date, but above the exp. date is 6D104, and the exp. reads 040807. Amount per serving...17a-methyl-17beta-hydroxyestra-4,9(10)dien-3-one        1000mcg.     90tablets per container. The Kilosports bottle has Methyldienolone spelled out on top of a white bottle with a blue box around the name, and on the left hand side there is a solid blue stripe running perpendicular with the words PRO-ANABOLIC AGENT. Again 1C104 and below the exp. date reads 030307. Same facts on the back as well. 1000mcg again. Would the stuff be bunk, or just weak. If it is weak do I just take more? Instead of 1, 5 or 6? ???

Slick Vic

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2006, 07:51:33 PM »
It was briefly legal- its illegal now and in the same league as steroids- so he has the right to post it- its def a steroid -a strong one too- 5 times stronger than DBol. its a pretty bad ass compound and ive tried pretty much every oral their is.
That's exactly my point.... the fact that it is illegal now when just a mere 2 years ago it wasn't.

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2006, 11:12:18 PM »

No pic bro, but the Gaspari bottle has the logo at top and then yellow lettering spelling METHYL~D over a purple and red checkered backround, under in yellow saying PRO-ANABOLOIC AGENT. I am not sure if it is a manufacturing date, but above the exp. date is 6D104, and the exp. reads 040807. Amount per serving...17a-methyl-17beta-hydroxyestra-4,9(10)dien-3-one        1000mcg.     90tablets per container. The Kilosports bottle has Methyldienolone spelled out on top of a white bottle with a blue box around the name, and on the left hand side there is a solid blue stripe running perpendicular with the words PRO-ANABOLIC AGENT. Again 1C104 and below the exp. date reads 030307. Same facts on the back as well. 1000mcg again. Would the stuff be bunk, or just weak. If it is weak do I just take more? Instead of 1, 5 or 6? ???

you def got some of the first run M-dien that is why they are 1mg tabs- the good batch was the 3mg tabs- pretty much any 1mg tabs of mdien are no good- it was the 3mg tabs and the 4mg tabs that some companys released towards the end- that was real methyldienolone- if you do use that stuff you would have to pop like 12-20 tabs per day- not worth it in my opinion- your best off selling it- people pay good money for that stuff and not everybody knows the 1mg tabs are weak-maybe not even real m-dien- alot of the stuff being sold at first was something diffrent passed off as M-dien/ 

Mick33

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2006, 07:34:51 AM »

That sucks. :(