Author Topic: NEW PRIZE FOR THE WINNER OF THE MR NATURAL GETBIG  (Read 17329 times)

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
Re: NEW PRIZE FOR THE WINNER OF THE MR NATURAL GETBIG
« Reply #100 on: July 28, 2006, 10:02:27 AM »

hahaha aw man i cant stop laughing bro sorry Vince but this thread just fucking cracks me bwahahahaha

;D

It's getting old.  Cut the guys some respect you insensitive asswipe.   :'(

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #101 on: July 28, 2006, 10:05:01 AM »

Looks like you need to pay a visit to the nip n' tuck clinic as well, pal.  But congrats on your win.

But if you want to get on-stage with me at the Mountaineer, then just bring it pal.  But don't expect the 2004 version to show up.

Team Synthetek!!!!!  Woooo!!!

Vince....guys (just like girls) have nipples of different sizes.  But I wouldn't expect you to know that since there isn't a woman on the face of the earth that would get naked with you with the lights on.  Don't confuse nipples for gyno.

I won't be onstage with you at the Mountaineer...I've said repeatedly that I am doing the Elite on nov 4th.  HOWEVER, I will post progress pics that weekend so you can see that even at 6 weeks out, I am your physical superior in every way.

Besides, even if I were doing the Mountaineer, I'm a SuperHeavy so we wouldn't see each other unless you made it to the posedown...but we know that's never going to happen!

Based on the pics we've seen, the 2004 version will not show up, I'll give you that.  However, the 2006 version is no less laughable.

There is NO WAY you will win a weight class in the NPC.  

Stick to the sucka MC's...your punk fat ass doesn't belong on a bodybuilding stage.

Your physique sucks and nothing short of a genie in a bottle or Jesus Christ Himself can ever change that.  

I would kill myself before ever getting onstage looking like you.  You are a disgrace to those of us that actually diet for conpetitions and get into respectable shape.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #102 on: July 28, 2006, 10:28:41 AM »
It's getting old.  Cut the guys some respect you insensitive asswipe.   :'(

Read what i wrote bro, i'm laughing at the THREAD. You on the other hand were making fun of him which i thought wasnt cool because its getting old. I wasnt ripping on him, i was laughing at the THREAD he made. If you wanna continue to make fun of him that's on you bro. I was just saying it getting old

#

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #103 on: July 28, 2006, 10:46:15 AM »

Vince....guys (just like girls) have nipples of different sizes.  But I wouldn't expect you to know that since there isn't a woman on the face of the earth that would get naked with you with the lights on.  Don't confuse nipples for gyno.

I won't be onstage with you at the Mountaineer...I've said repeatedly that I am doing the Elite on nov 4th.  HOWEVER, I will post progress pics that weekend so you can see that even at 6 weeks out, I am your physical superior in every way.

Besides, even if I were doing the Mountaineer, I'm a SuperHeavy so we wouldn't see each other unless you made it to the posedown...but we know that's never going to happen!

Based on the pics we've seen, the 2004 version will not show up, I'll give you that.  However, the 2006 version is no less laughable.

There is NO WAY you will win a weight class in the NPC.  

Stick to the sucka MC's...your punk fat ass doesn't belong on a bodybuilding stage.

Your physique sucks and nothing short of a genie in a bottle or Jesus Christ Himself can ever change that.  

I would kill myself before ever getting onstage looking like you.  You are a disgrace to those of us that actually diet for conpetitions and get into respectable shape.

There's plenty of time for you to prep for the Mountaineer.  Get on that treadmill and come get you some.  I'm coming to that show juiced to the gills pal and I'm not playing this time. 
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #104 on: July 28, 2006, 10:50:16 AM »
There's plenty of time for you to prep for the Mountaineer.  Get on that treadmill and come get you some.  I'm coming to that show juiced to the gills pal and I'm not playing this time. 

I thought you were natural?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #105 on: July 28, 2006, 11:09:52 AM »

The only people who were actually scored were the top three.  There is no 4th through 8th place because you the rest listed afterwards is just the competitors who competed.......  ::).  4th through 8th is skid row.  Do I have to teach you folks about bodybuilding. 

This show is complete ancient history.  Look for the next show and see where I'm standing...... ;D     

VInce you'll be standing 14th if there are 14 competitors, you will stand 9th if there are 9 competitors.  Do you see the pattern.  And like I said I think the government is giving Vince free roids so that they can use him as a poster child for their anti-steroid campaign.  You gotta figure if people saw what roids make you look like for real then no one woudl take them

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: July 28, 2006, 11:18:49 AM »
clearly he's talking about orange juice, 240 :P

Triple H, those older pics of you look much better than you did in '05,  I did one of the same shows last year and I saw you and "BIG JOE" in the super-heavies.  

What did you use for your color this past year?  Don't do that again...lol

Which do you get more, Gary Busey or Ron White?

Anyways, seriously, you've got good size for a tall dude.

i

affy

« Reply #107 on: July 28, 2006, 11:29:32 AM »
im new here...is this guy handycap or something

no one can be this delusional, Vince is either a fake account, or a severely retarded metal patient

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #108 on: July 28, 2006, 11:32:36 AM »
clearly he's talking about orange juice, 240 :P

Triple H, those older pics of you look much better than you did in '05,  I did one of the same shows last year and I saw you and "BIG JOE" in the super-heavies.  

What did you use for your color this past year?  Don't do that again...lol

Which do you get more, Gary Busey or Ron White?

Anyways, seriously, you've got good size for a tall dude.

I agree.  My color and conditioning were both much better in 2003.  I made the mistake of mixing Pro Tan and Jan Tana...I don't know why, but it gave my skin a flat, almost greenish hue.  With regard to my conditioning, I was just too flat that morning (nit htat it would have mattered!).  I was eating 600 grams of carbs on Wed, Thurs and Fri, but didn't gain a pound!  Another problem was my choice of carbs that week.  My own fault.

After I saw Joe at pre-judging, I knew I wasn't beating him, so I said screw it and ate my ass off at lunch.  I spilled over and was softer that night.

This year, it's just Jan Tana.  No more mixing product!

I was 212 in 2003 and 231 last year.  this year I hope to come in @ 230, but in much sharper condition.  things are going well.  Right now (14 weeks out) I'm 248 and in about the same shape that I was last year at the 9 week point (I'm glad I saved those pics!).

And I get mostly Gary Busey and John Elway...it's these damn teeth!

Thanks for the compliment...it sucks being a tall bber!

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #109 on: July 28, 2006, 11:41:32 AM »

Oh, wait...so now let me make sure I understand you...  You were doing several shows, including the Elite and Mountaineer, but now the Elite is out?

Sorry Vince, I am training for Quincy's show.  Guess I'll just have to settle for being a member of the laughing audience.  I will be there, though.  My gf is doing figure, my trainer is doing open Heavyweights, a close friend is doing women's heavies and I am training a girl for figure.  So not only will I, at 6 weeks out, be in better shape than you, but I'll be traveling with a couple car loads of people in better shape than you.

Good times!

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #110 on: July 28, 2006, 12:31:11 PM »
SWEET JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My stomach hurts................... ......from laughing..............so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Worst bodybuilder, EVER!

Did u call Vince a bodybuilder.... ??? ???? Or were you talking about the cartoon character....? ;D I surely hope so cuz he looks better then Vince... :D
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #111 on: July 28, 2006, 04:55:27 PM »
Oh, wait...so now let me make sure I understand you...  You were doing several shows, including the Elite and Mountaineer, but now the Elite is out?

Sorry Vince, I am training for Quincy's show.  Guess I'll just have to settle for being a member of the laughing audience.  I will be there, though.  My gf is doing figure, my trainer is doing open Heavyweights, a close friend is doing women's heavies and I am training a girl for figure.  So not only will I, at 6 weeks out, be in better shape than you, but I'll be traveling with a couple car loads of people in better shape than you.

Good times!

Of course I'm doing the Elite.  Why the hell wouldn't I.  Quincy always puts together a great show and doesn't have everyone pumping up in the basement of some old ass elementary school.  You know good and well that everyone's going to be there.  If you're plannning to wait till November, fine with me.  But you better be ready for war.  Like I said, I'm adding the chemical element back into my supplementation plan so don't expect the Metrolina version to show it.   

I'm coming to get my respect, honor, and dignity back and I'll mow down any sucka mc in my way.

A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #112 on: July 28, 2006, 04:59:10 PM »
I thought you were natural?

The only thing that's natural is the dandalions growing in the meadow.  If you want to play with the big dogs in the yard then you better start munching on the same dog food.  I'm just evening the odds, that's all 
A

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #113 on: July 28, 2006, 07:58:42 PM »

But you better be ready for war.  Like I said, I'm adding the chemical element back into my supplementation plan

I assume the chemical element is a reference to the crack that you smoked to convince yourself that you have any bodybuilding potential whatsoever.

Or maybe just plain old salt-water, for those trademark Goodrum SoggyNipples.

I'm bringing some Wheaties for my carb-up, but since your tits will be there, I'm leaving the milk at home.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: July 28, 2006, 08:00:35 PM »
The only thing that's natural is the dandalions growing in the meadow.  If you want to play with the big dogs in the yard then you better start munching on the same dog food.  I'm just evening the odds, that's all 

Oh shit.  it's on.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #115 on: July 28, 2006, 08:01:35 PM »
no hope..... :'(
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #116 on: July 28, 2006, 10:32:21 PM »

Wow....just a mere 12 days ago we had this from Vince:

I stopped using in 2001.  I'm 100% natural now and if I look like shit, then you must be a truckload of cow patties. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #117 on: July 29, 2006, 08:18:51 AM »
Wow....just a mere 12 days ago we had this from Vince:

Yes I haven't taken anything since 2001 but things change pal.  If I plan to make a good showing at the Mountaineer then I got to do what needs to be done

Getting back to the actual title of the thread, the new prize will be announced soon
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: July 29, 2006, 10:07:38 AM »
JUST ANNOUNCED FROM WWW.CALIBERFITNESS.COM

The winner of the Mr Getbig Natural will get their own starter business.  Basically I'm giving them the means to make money!!  I feel if they can present a winning physique then they should be in the fitness business.

This will include all of this:

Website with instant e-commerce online store
Business Application Software
Business Accounting & Inventory Software (Quickbooks comp)
Stock Market Trading software

Vitamin Power Dealer's Package which includes:
10 catalogs
10 wall charts
V.P DVD
Marketing Handbook
Sample Supplement Package
Wholesale Price Catalog.

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
« Reply #119 on: July 29, 2006, 10:09:32 AM »
Vitamin Power Supplements suck open asshole.

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: July 29, 2006, 10:58:08 AM »
Holy cow batman!

That's great Vince  :o
"Shut the F up and train"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #121 on: July 29, 2006, 11:10:00 AM »
Holy cow batman!

That's great Vince  :o

Its actually going to be more than that to the package than just Vitamin Power Products.  The website store is expandable and can be expanded for more products and is fully self contained with an administration panel.  Just load and go and that's it
A

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #122 on: July 29, 2006, 01:04:55 PM »

Yes I haven't taken anything since 2001 but things change pal.  If I plan to make a good showing at the Mountaineer then I got to do what needs to be done

Getting back to the actual title of the thread, the new prize will be announced soon

We certainly hope that your now (in)famous poolside picture is wayyyyyy before you became "juiced to the gills"

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #123 on: July 30, 2006, 09:55:05 AM »
You're the best Vince. Don't let any of these sucka mcs keep you from winning the Olympia one day!
E

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #124 on: July 30, 2006, 02:01:30 PM »

So I suppose you are going to have every competitors shot the day before the show too.  Cause that's they only way the odds would be even.