Author Topic: Who is the strongest human being ever.  (Read 16947 times)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: Who is the strongest human being ever.
« Reply #100 on: July 28, 2006, 06:27:06 PM »
theres no way these guys could BNP 600lbs...if so then they would be able to bench like 750+raw....

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: July 28, 2006, 06:33:49 PM »
theres no way these guys could BNP 600lbs...if so then they would be able to bench like 750+raw....

its a kinda of jerk press, u use ure legs aswell to jerk weight up.

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: July 28, 2006, 07:29:55 PM »
Mark is a FULL TIME  wrestler who travels 300 days a year. Gary Frank is a FULL TIME powerlifter who does nothing but train to get bigger numbers. When Mark posted his best numbers over 10 years ago, had he dedicated himself to powerlifting his numbers would be unmatchable.

I guess you think his squat was piss poor too huh  ::)

valid points, but gary also was a collegiate pl champ.  he also played in the NFL for 7 years (denver broncos) and had to retire bc he tore his ACL'S.  imagine what his squat and DL would be if they hadnt been torn....

mark is strong, but i think gary is stronger overall.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #103 on: July 28, 2006, 07:31:55 PM »

valid points, but gary also was a collegiate pl champ.  he also played in the NFL for 7 years (denver broncos) and had to retire bc he tore his ACL'S.  imagine what his squat and DL would be if they hadnt been torn....

mark is strong, but i think gary is stronger overall.
his squat and DL would still be the same, some of you guys make me laugh with your statements, the human body has limits otherwise there would be dudes benching 3500lbs. and squatting and deadlifting 5500.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #104 on: July 28, 2006, 07:36:24 PM »
his squat and DL would still be the same, some of you guys make me laugh with your statements, the human body has limits otherwise there would be dudes benching 3500lbs. and squatting and deadlifting 5500.
my friend knows this dude who can bench 3500.

Gordon_Gekko

• Getbig III
  • All drugs!
« Reply #105 on: July 28, 2006, 09:08:43 PM »
  No, all of his lifts were confirmed by Bob Kennedy, who saw Kovacs doing them at Powerhouse Gym, in Toronto.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Well why didn't you say so? If Bob Kennedy confirmed it (in MMI, I presume?), it's undoubtedly true. Film footage or any other proof is not needed. And Greg Zulak and Muscle Tech owner Paul Gardiner were beyond reproach as well.
Greed is good!

brock125

• Getbig II
« Reply #106 on: July 28, 2006, 09:19:45 PM »
I don't know about Kovacs doing those presses, but I can't see it being impossible for someone else to do it.  There are plenty of strong benchers who put up 200 lb dumbells for reps but only max say 550 lbs. Other guys like Scott Mendleson who bench 715 raw maybe more now, surely can put up alot with the dumbells. Supposedly Ronnie Coleman puts up 250s so if he can do it so can Mendy and probably even more weight.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #107 on: July 28, 2006, 09:40:41 PM »
Onlyme I remember you saying in another post you witnessed some guys press 240 lb dumbells at the gym in Hawaii. Can you touch on that please. Was it Joe or some other huge samoan monsters?

At the old The Gym in Honolulu and then World Gym we had DB's to 300.  Their were a few who could bench with 240's.  I only saw a few guys DB row the 300's.  Ronnie Coleman did 12 reps.  But Joe and Tony Leiato, Anthony Harris, Francis Silva, Buff, Ernie Chang, Curtis Leffler, and some other regulary used 200+ lb Db's for something.  I remember in the front entrance of World Gym Shane would put whatever the World Record in bench on a bar on a bench.  So as you walk in you look at this bar just bending.  It was cool

brock125

• Getbig II
« Reply #108 on: July 28, 2006, 09:55:01 PM »
Hey Onlyme that sounded like a kick ass gym wish I had access to a gym like that.

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #109 on: July 28, 2006, 10:48:34 PM »
I thought we settled this.........Alexxx is the strongest human being ever. I don't want to hear anymore about it ;D

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #110 on: July 29, 2006, 12:28:16 AM »

Yeah, it sounds impossible to me. The world record clean and jerk is around 600.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #111 on: July 29, 2006, 01:19:09 AM »
Sorry man you got me beat
hey man is this pic of the guy hanging with the balls reall???that looks awefully painfull
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #112 on: July 29, 2006, 02:16:44 AM »
Yes that is a real photo of alexxx.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #113 on: July 29, 2006, 04:12:54 AM »
Hey Onlyme that sounded like a kick ass gym wish I had access to a gym like that.

It was where all the employees of other gyms trained.  It was awesome.  No A/C and great equipment. cement floors and no aerobics.  It was great.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #114 on: July 29, 2006, 08:04:56 AM »
The largest, most powerful man in human history is/was the First Barbarian Emperor of the Roman Empire, Maximinus Thrax (Thracian Maximinus):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maximinus_Thrax

...he was reputedly 8'6'' tall, of powerful build and weighed somewhere in the environs of a solid 600 lbs. His party piece involved killing a full grown horse by punching its head off with a single blow. He is also recorded as eating up to 40 lbs of meat in a day, and regularly drank entire casks/barrels of wine at one sitting.

Discussion over...

The Luke

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: July 29, 2006, 11:15:20 AM »
Samson is something of a Herculean figure, utilizing massive strength to combat his enemies and perform heroic feats unachievable by ordinary men: wrestling a lion, slaying an entire army with nothing more than a donkey's jawbone, and tearing down an entire building. 

And he was natural.  ;D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson