Author Topic: HELP ME WITH MY DIET FOR MR. GETBIG!  (Read 7946 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
HELP ME WITH MY DIET FOR MR. GETBIG!
« on: July 26, 2006, 08:56:38 AM »
meal one: blend 4 large whole eggs with 100 ml of egg white, 250ml of 2%milk and 60gram of oatmeal

meal two: one can of tuna, 2 pieces of whole bread, one cup of milk

meal three: 4 scoops of mrm protein, 1/2 a tea spoon of honey, 2 table spoons of olive oil, one banana

meal four: beef, soup, cup of milk

meal five: 250grams of cottage cheese, cup of milk, maybe some sort of vegetable

meal six: tuna can, brocolli, 1/2 table spoon of peanut butter, cup of milk

I think for when my dieting will get more intense I am going to change the 2% milk with skim milk.. that should do it.. any suggestions?
just push some weight!

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
Re: HELP ME WITH MY DIET FOR MR. GETBIG!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 11:02:39 AM »
seems to be lacking in raw meat.  I know...you probably just eat that in the offseason.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 11:09:34 AM »
4 scoops of protein at a time seems excessive.  Also you should take just one Tablespoon of olive oil at a time.

add up the macronutrients and calories.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2006, 12:00:23 PM »
How many calories should I be taking? I get no problems digesting large quantities of protein.
just push some weight!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2006, 12:34:32 PM »
You should know that.  You should have an idea of what it takes to keep your bodyweight the same, so less than that.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2006, 12:47:22 PM »
....too many carbohydrates alexxx.

you dont need a strict diet schedule or time plan....just have a small amount of carbs in the morning...a small amount 45 minutss before you workout...and other than that eat tons of protein al day long.   dont go longer than 3 hours without eating....dont eat withing an hour of the last time you did. only clean protein and some vegetables. drink lots of water..... creatin and protein shake after you workout.

do that....its very easy....and the fat melts off brotha.  especially someone as lean as you alreay are...youll be in shap within a week or two guaranteed. just do cardio morning and night.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2006, 12:52:21 PM »
....too many carbohydrates alexxx.

you dont need a strict diet schedule or time plan....just have a small amount of carbs in the morning...a small amount 45 minutss before you workout...and other than that eat tons of protein al day long.   dont go longer than 3 hours without eating....dont eat withing an hour of the last time you did. only clean protein and some vegetables. drink lots of water..... creatin and protein shake after you workout.

do that....its very easy....and the fat melts off brotha.  especially someone as lean as you alreay are...youll be in shap within a week or two guaranteed. just do cardio morning and night.

I appreaciate your good intentions but you giving me advice is like gibber giving ronnie coleman advice. ;D

But seriously I get no more than 100 grams of carbs a day.
just push some weight!

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2006, 01:25:13 PM »

But seriously I get no more than 100 grams of carbs a day.
to me it looks like more than that...but if not then good.

i dont have a carb count myself...but its never more than 75-100..except leg days...i go up to about 175 grams because you have to cycle in higher carb days to keep the muscle and keep losing fat...and legs is the hardest day when you need the most energy.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2006, 05:06:00 PM »
CAnidate, run...

run to china then well talk diet
L

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2006, 08:44:27 AM »
4 scoops of protein at a time seems excessive.  Also you should take just one Tablespoon of olive oil at a time.

add up the macronutrients and calories.

I agree plus physically ur body can only absorbe approx 35g of protein per hr, so there is no point in taking more than that at once. Other than that I'd cut the % fat on all ur dairy dwn to the minimum amount possable. Oat meal is great also because ur body has to do work digesting it but go with whole or half oats not the totaly processed ones.
P

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2006, 11:31:09 AM »
ok thanks. I keep my cal intake at 2500 and it seems to be working. protein is about 300g carbs about 100 fats about 80.

Big people can eat big amounts of protein per sitting.
just push some weight!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2006, 12:27:03 PM »
ok thanks. I keep my cal intake at 2500 and it seems to be working. protein is about 300g carbs about 100 fats about 80.

Too many calories Alex. You won`t get lean eating that.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2006, 01:34:51 PM »
One thing:

If you're gonna do a straight hypo diet, where you're a few hundred cals under your daily expandure, you should eat complex carbs at all times except immediatly after workout, then eat simple and fast carbs (dextrose + maltodextrin with some protein powder).

No point in keeping your carbs extremely low.

Instead, make sure the carbs are of very good quality, I'd say eat brown rice most of the time, the kind of brown rice which needs 40-45 minutes to cook.

Drop the honey.

Add lots of vegetables, and try to eat a few hazel nuts or walnuts a couple times a week. Same goes for orange and blueberry.

Ideally, you should be losing around 1-2 lbs a week. Closer to 1 lbs, actually IMO.

Avoid sucrose (white sugar).

A diet for you should take around 20 weeks to get a decent result IMO. I suggest you cut your diet short, sometime in early October, then start putting on the mass with a sound mass diet plan, then start cutting up by late Mars, to get in shape for the beach 2007.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2006, 02:17:42 PM »
Too many calories Alex. You won`t get lean eating that.

You're forgetting that my lean bodyweight should be around 215 pounds. I am at a little less then 230.
just push some weight!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2006, 03:26:11 PM »
You're forgetting that my lean bodyweight should be around 215 pounds. I am at a little less then 230.

Depends what you mean by "lean".

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2006, 08:16:12 AM »

But ??? ur not big yet.
P

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2006, 08:20:31 AM »
But ??? ur not big yet.

I outweight you by 50 pounds little bee.
just push some weight!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2006, 08:52:00 AM »

Alexx,

The top naturals are not even 215 lbs.  You have not achieved that yet even at your height.

You should consider being honest with yourself and then go from there.  Once you accpet where you are, you then can develop a plan that will work.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2006, 08:54:21 AM »
Ok so lets say my bodyfat right now is 10-12%. That would mean that I would have to lose about 25 pounds. So I guess my lean bodyweight would be around 200 pounds. No lower.
just push some weight!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2006, 09:46:21 AM »
Ok so lets say my bodyfat right now is 10-12%. That would mean that I would have to lose about 25 pounds. So I guess my lean bodyweight would be around 200 pounds. No lower.

At 10 percent you should have a good amount of definition and some veins.  Most people grossly get their bodyfat wrong.  In fact, most people even in the gym are walking around with 30 percent bodyfat or so.

The best piece of advice I or anyone will ever give you is, don`t worry about a number,weight,measurement or anything.

Just be the best that you can be and work harder each day.  These boards and magazines can fuck you up if you let them with people lying and claiming shit all the time that isn`t true.  It will get you to believe that you should do something else or meet a certain criteria which is based on a bunch of horseshit and lies.

Look around you at your gym and at any gym.  Do you see anyone walking around like the majority of people claim?  Ripped abs above 200 lbs?  I don`t think so.

Now go train and eat.  Lower your calories, do what needs to be done.  Fuck all the bullshit and everyone else.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2006, 10:02:51 AM »
At 10 percent you should have a good amount of definition and some veins.  Most people grossly get their bodyfat wrong.  In fact, most people even in the gym are walking around with 30 percent bodyfat or so.

The best piece of advice I or anyone will ever give you is, don`t worry about a number,weight,measurement or anything.

Just be the best that you can be and work harder each day.  These boards and magazines can f**k you up if you let them with people lying and claiming shit all the time that isn`t true.  It will get you to believe that you should do something else or meet a certain criteria which is based on a bunch of horseshit and lies.

Look around you at your gym and at any gym.  Do you see anyone walking around like the majority of people claim?  Ripped abs above 200 lbs?  I don`t think so.

Now go train and eat.  Lower your calories, do what needs to be done.  f**k all the bullshit and everyone else.

You know I agree with you on this one. Thanks for the tips I am going to focus on me alone and keep doing trial and error to see what works and what doesn't. For too long I was brainwashed by those mags and kept thinking maybe I should change this or that all the time while not giving the certain program a fair shot it deserves. No more.
just push some weight!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2006, 06:29:09 PM »
If you're 10%, you would be fcuking ripped.

I saw a picture of you awhile ago Alexx, you looked to be fairly lean and mean from the front. Maybe 17-18 or close to 20%?

But TA has it right. After all, if you are 7% and looks as ripped as Munzer ( I know, it won't happen) the numbers don't mean a thing.

Just get ripped. Keep as much muscle as possible. Remember that a guy like Skip LaCour diets for 24-30 weeks, and starts from a pretty low BF already. So don't crash diet. Lose a pound or so a week. Main thing is to get harder, just like TA points out.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2006, 06:44:47 PM »
If you're 10%, you would be fcuking ripped.

I saw a picture of you awhile ago Alexx, you looked to be fairly lean and mean from the front. Maybe 17-18 or close to 20%?

But TA has it right. After all, if you are 7% and looks as ripped as Munzer ( I know, it won't happen) the numbers don't mean a thing.

Just get ripped. Keep as much muscle as possible. Remember that a guy like Skip LaCour diets for 24-30 weeks, and starts from a pretty low BF already. So don't crash diet. Lose a pound or so a week. Main thing is to get harder, just like TA points out.

YIP
Zack

lol at 20% bodyfat!!! I will admit that I got sloppy injesting so much fat but I doubt I can genetically get over 15% bodyfat!
just push some weight!

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2006, 07:34:56 AM »
I outweight you by 50 pounds little bee.

Could have fooled me, ur body doesn't look like it ;)

You seem to forget some ppl on this Bord are actually legit ur body looks like mine did at 5'11 160-165lbs.
and Ur hight is bogus too I can tell by ur pics ur not any taller than 5'11 Maybe 6'   ::)

BTW the amount of protein u can absorb per hr doesn't change with size, so u'd be better off spreading those scoops of whey out so u don't waste it :)

Ahhhh forget it why did I even try to help u ??? lol good luck maybe one day you'll get real!
P