Author Topic: The "Mark of the Beast"  (Read 5819 times)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
The "Mark of the Beast"
« on: July 26, 2006, 12:40:37 PM »
What do you guys think of this article?

Beware: The Mark of the Beast!

Jim Bramlett

The purpose of this report is to warn people of the coming “mark,” and especially warn them of the eternal consequences for consenting to this mark on themselves.

“And he (the Antichrist) causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on their right hand, or on their forehead, and he provides that no one should be able to buy or sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for that number is that of a man, and the number is six hundred and sixty-six.” (Revelation 13:16-18)

These ancient words from Holy Scripture, revealed by God to the Apostle John, describe a condition of world political and economic tyranny during the prophesied Great Tribulation of the last days just before Christ’s return.  The world will be under the control of “the beast.”

The beast is the Antichrist, who will be a man, and appear as a man, but who will also be the incarnation of Satan, Satan in human form.  He will be a brilliant, charming, and charismatic leader, but also devious, cruel, and totally evil.

The above passage speaks of a “mark” which the Antichrist will try to place on every person as a means of identification and control. It will be used in commerce, and without it no one will be able to buy or sell anything, making it a perfect device to control the masses and demand their allegiance. To live, people must eat and have goods. Therefore, this required mark will be able to totally control people – that is, most people. There will be some who reject the mark, for a most critical reason explained later below.

Until recent years, such a “mark” was a great mystery.  No one had any idea what it meant or how it would work. But for centuries the faithful have believed it, simply because it was in God’s Word. But with modern technology, just in the past few years, it is now clear how it could work. In fact, “mark” technology is already available.

The mark could possibly be an implantable biochip, sometimes called a microchip, a rice-size radio frequency chip implanted in the human body just under the skin, such as on the hand, just like the book of Revelation says! They are already available and in use!

Biochips are being used in animals to identify pets and to track herds. It is expected that millions of animals will soon have this chip. Several companies are involved in this.  One such company says, “Our goal is to ‘chip’ every pet in the U.S.” Radio frequency emissions from an implanted chip are picked up and transferred to a computer database, which quickly identifies the animal.

This is merely a prelude to a mandatory implantable biochip in every human. At first, the purpose will appear beneficial and actually good, such as for identification and medical history.  Some are already implanting biochips in children so they can be tracked in cases of abduction.

The “smart card”, already in use, is a prelude to the biochip.  Europe is reportedly in the lead in identification technology. The smart card was invented by a Frenchman.  At this writing, about 150 million Europeans already have smart cards.  In the U.S., a card called the MARC (interesting name!) is being used with military personnel. The MARC has a bar code, a magnetic strip, embossed data, a digitized photograph, and an integrated circuit (IC) computer chip bonded to it.

The universal health card planned under President Clinton’s defeated effort to socialize the U.S. medical industry would have been a beginning for universal smart card use.  Possibly no one could have received healthcare without this card. The process was probably only delayed.

An implanted biochip will be much more efficient than a smart card and will be permanently personal; not subject to loss and theft.

It is not the purpose of this report to go into detail on smart card and biochip technology, uses and trends. Much has been written and is available to the public, such as in bookstores and libraries. On the Internet, just type those words into a search engine and numerous references will be given. The purpose of this report is to only briefly explain their reality, but more importantly, to issue a most serious warning:

Do not take the mark of the beast!

R

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Re: The "Mark of the Beast"
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 12:43:57 PM »
its already being done with pets.my cat that i got from the pound has one. i have 333 on my scalp so im only half evil..:)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 01:21:09 PM »
stella, i thought you were going to be raptured before all this happened . . .

Purge_WTF

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2006, 04:47:42 PM »
  I certainly hope to be raptured beforehand, but if I'm not, anyone who tries to put one of those in my body will be met by my putting a bullet in theirs.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2006, 06:00:22 PM »
  I certainly hope to be raptured beforehand, but if I'm not, anyone who tries to put one of those in my body will be met by my putting a bullet in theirs.

you won't turn the other cheek?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2006, 06:02:30 PM »
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I stopped reading when they started discussing "Bio chips" and how it exactly conforms to the revelations. Oh brother.
follow the arrows

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2006, 11:55:28 PM »
does anyone really think that such a technology will ever be accepted in an evangelical christian dominated country like the us?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2006, 03:02:36 AM »
No mark will ever happen.  What will happen is religous people will use the head and right hand thing as a medafor as a form  of control through fear.  Hence things like bio chips, will be viewed as evil marks.  Lame.

Martin1981

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2006, 03:14:03 AM »
No mark will ever happen.  What will happen is religous people will use the head and right hand thing as a medafor as a form  of control through fear.  Heance things like bio chips, wil be view as evil marks.  Lame.

lol

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2006, 05:33:42 AM »
stella, i thought you were going to be raptured before all this happened . . .

That's what I'm hoping for :D

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I stopped reading when they started discussing "Bio chips" and how it exactly conforms to the revelations. Oh brother.

haidar, you really don't see any link between them?

does anyone really think that such a technology will ever be accepted in an evangelical christian dominated country like the us?

No mark will ever happen.  What will happen is religous people will use the head and right hand thing as a medafor as a form  of control through fear.  Heance things like bio chips, wil be view as evil marks.  Lame.

The above 2 quotes will be moot if the rapture happens though, right?  :D
R

Lord Humungous

• Getbig V
  • REVOLUTION CALLING!
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2006, 06:46:35 AM »
interesting subject! but for some reason as soon as it said.

Let he who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast. For it is a human number 666.....

I was instantly catapulted back to 1985 in the days of my youth!

X

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2006, 06:49:25 AM »
interesting subject! but for some reason as soon as it said.

Let he who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast. For it is a human number 666.....

I was instantly catapulted back to 1985 in the days of my youth!

I went to an Iron Maiden concert and they had a huge monster running around onstage.  I also almost got arrested.  All in all, not a great night :-[
R

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2006, 08:14:31 AM »
Stella, what I'm saying is that you can make whatever u want of "metaphorical" verses, or the one's that dont have a clear meaning to them. Excessive speculation as to what they mean is not only useless but can be dangerous, as some people use them to their own advatange for their "evil" agendas. Some of these people include the one's that have their own interpretations abt the end of the world..they wouldn't want the war to end because it "fits in with God's plan". There's really no room left for sympathy for the suffering of people, as long as their own rapturous fantasies are fulfilled  >:(
follow the arrows

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2006, 10:56:42 AM »
That's what I'm hoping for :D

haidar, you really don't see any link between them?

The above 2 quotes will be moot if the rapture happens though, right?  :D

Key word "If"

So be good y'all and follow how i interpret the BIBLE with all it's rules and damnations because "if" you don't you'll be left here to to endure 7 hellish  years on earth.   

That day of the rapture is only known to GOD, so if it doesn't happen now it can happen any day y'all so be good and do what our church says and anytime you feel like not following my interpreted rules then remember the rapture!

For the rature hangeth over your heads as my staff of ye controlith.

And heaven forbid, the jews rebuild their temple becuase then you know it shall be true and that any day there of the rapture will happen and the ONLY way you can goto heaven is if you believe and act accoding to how I (we or our church)  interpreted this book written by GOD.  So don't mess thee up and pass the collection plate forward like a good follower.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2006, 11:11:50 AM »
Key word "If"

So be good y'all and follow how i interpret the BIBLE with all it's rules and damnations because "if" you don't you'll be left here to to endure 7 hellish  years on earth.   

That day of the rapture is only known to GOD, so if it doesn't happen now it can happen any day y'all so be good and do what our church says and anytime you feel like not following my interpreted rules then remember the rapture!

And heaven forbid, the jews rebuild their temple becuase then you know it shall be true and that any day there of the rapture will happen and the ONLY way you can goto heaven is if you believe and act accoding to how I (we or our church)  interpreted this book written by GOD.  So don't mess thee up and pass the collection plate forward like a good follower.

What if you don't believe in a secret rapture? 

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2006, 11:27:36 AM »
Stella, what I'm saying is that you can make whatever u want of "metaphorical" verses, or the one's that dont have a clear meaning to them. Excessive speculation as to what they mean is not only useless but can be dangerous, as some people use them to their own advatange for their "evil" agendas. Some of these people include the one's that have their own interpretations abt the end of the world..they wouldn't want the war to end because it "fits in with God's plan". There's really no room left for sympathy for the suffering of people, as long as their own rapturous fantasies are fulfilled  >:(

I agree with you haider.....concerning SOME PEOPLE....but not all.

Key word "If"

Ozmo, I know you're being facetious, but it's not clear to me if you understand that Christian Salvation is not something that we can "attain" or "keep" by being good or following rules or laws. 

So your "[you must] ACT according to ......." or "ya'll be good......"  or "don't mess up....." doesn't apply at all.  NO ONE CAN "NOT MESS UP."  I'm not sure if you're clear on how we believe we are saved ???

What if you don't believe in a secret rapture? 

Beach, I'm not sure if you're asking me or Ozmo, but if you believe in Christ as Savior, it doesn't matter if you don't believe in the "secret Rapture."  If there is one, and you are alive, you as a believer, will be raptured.
 :)
R

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2006, 11:34:02 AM »
I agree with you haider.....concerning SOME PEOPLE....but not all.

Ozmo, I know you're being facetious, but it's not clear to me if you understand that Christian Salvation is not something that we can "attain" or "keep" by being good or following rules or laws. 

So your "[you must] ACT according to ......." or "ya'll be good......"  or "don't mess up....." doesn't apply at all.  NO ONE CAN "NOT MESS UP."  I'm not sure if you're clear on how we believe we are saved ???

Beach, I'm not sure if you're asking me or Ozmo, but if you believe in Christ as Savior, it doesn't matter if you don't believe in the "secret Rapture."  If there is one, and you are alive, you as a believer, will be raptured.

It was somewhat of a rhetorical question, because I don't think Ozmo was being entirely serious, but I don't really get caught up in things like the rapture and how the second coming will take place.  I think all believers are going home, one way or the other.   :)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2006, 12:27:15 PM »
It was somewhat of a rhetorical question, because I don't think Ozmo was being entirely serious, but I don't really get caught up in things like the rapture and how the second coming will take place.  I think all believers are going home, one way or the other.   :)

I'm inclined to think pretty much that way also.

What i was being facetious about was the fire and brimestone i've heard so often from people and pastors regarding "salvation and the rapture"  I am very clear on how to be saved BTW.   :)

TopTraining

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2006, 03:52:34 PM »
I'll be nice I guess it's culture difference. Just gonna mention that the mark of the beast is now believed to be 616. 

http://www.religionnewsblog.com/11134

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2006, 05:07:34 PM »
I'll be nice I guess it's culture difference. Just gonna mention that the mark of the beast is now believed to be 616. 

http://www.religionnewsblog.com/11134

Hey don't be nice.  If you have something to say...say it.  It's a forum.... for men not boys, women not girls.

616 eh?  HAHAHAHHAAH  so all the predictions and all the articles books centering around 666, adding up letters etc...  What a bunch of crap.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2006, 05:12:03 PM »
I'm inclined to think pretty much that way also.

What i was being facetious about was the fire and brimestone i've heard so often from people and pastors regarding "salvation and the rapture"  I am very clear on how to be saved BTW.   :)
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2006, 05:12:44 PM »
btw Ozmo, how did you enjoy the movie?
w

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2006, 05:18:31 PM »
btw Ozmo, how did you enjoy the movie?

What movie?  :)

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2006, 05:54:44 PM »
What movie?  :)

The clip I sent you the link for in skype chat, the one you then told me to send through PM casue your son had your laptop?
w

Purge_WTF