Author Topic: gorillas supplementation  (Read 15337 times)

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
gorillas supplementation
« on: July 26, 2006, 04:22:37 PM »
lowland gorillas are incredibly strong for their amount of lean body mass.  About 8 times as strong as humans. 

Western lowland gorilla (Gorilla gorilla gorilla):

This subspecies consumes parts of at least 97 plant species. About 67% of their diet is fruit, 17% is leaves, seeds and stems and 3% is termites and caterpillars.

where's the protein shakes?  where's the steroids?  where's the creatine, glutamine, lean skinless chicken breasts? 

in theory, a buly vegetation diet consisting of 2/3 fruit should get us all jacked up stronger than anyone in town.

any ideas?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Re: gorillas supplementation
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 04:28:12 PM »
lowland gorillas are incredibly strong for their amount of lean body mass.  About 8 times as strong as humans. 

This subspecies consumes parts of at least 97 plant species. About 67% of their diet is fruit, 17% is leaves, seeds and stems and 3% is termites and caterpillars.

where's the protein shakes?  where's the steroids?  where's the creatine, glutamine, lean skinless chicken breasts? 

in theory, a buly vegetation diet consisting of 2/3 fruit should get us all jacked up stronger than anyone in town.

any ideas?

only the 45th time this has been brought up.

gorillas metabolise and process food differently than humans.  and by the way, they're fucking gorillas. are you that stupid that you're saying if someone ate leaves their whole life, they'd be 8 times stronger than they are now?
Deep Tissue Massage

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 04:30:43 PM »
They have King Kong's genes...
L

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2006, 04:32:47 PM »
How do
only the 45th time this has been brought up.

gorillas metabolise and process food differently than humans.  and by the way, they're fucking gorillas. are you that stupid that you're saying if someone ate leaves their whole life, they'd be 8 times stronger than they are now?

How do you explain Coleman then :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2006, 04:33:35 PM »

any ideas?

You are dumber than a brick.

Since ants are even stronger, maybe we should eat what they eat.  Where is the protien shakes?  hahahah Please don`t reproduce.

Gorillas metabolize food differently and have different calorie and metabolic needs.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2006, 04:35:58 PM »
How do
How do you explain Coleman then :D

he timed his banana eating better than most.
Deep Tissue Massage

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2006, 04:41:11 PM »
the gorilla was designed to be as he is by eating what he does. that is all there is to it.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2006, 04:43:24 PM »
has anyone seen a gorilla bench/deadlift/squat, what kinda poundages these guys lifting?

Tokyo Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2006, 05:02:20 PM »
It also helps to spend most of your day walking on your hands, see if that helps

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2006, 05:07:12 PM »

any ideas?

you fucking twat
rons acunt

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2006, 05:09:21 PM »
you fucking twat
hes just been watching animal planet.

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2006, 05:12:19 PM »
hes just been watching animal planet.

You are far too conciliatory to these cunts

I only hope the bastard has killed himself whilst attempting to eat 50lbs of fresh cut grass riddled with dog shit and worms
rons acunt

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2006, 05:14:03 PM »
You are far too conciliatory to these cunts

I only hope the bastard has killed himself whilst attempting to eat 50lbs of fresh cut grass riddled with dog shit and worms
haha ;D

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2006, 05:19:01 PM »
I'm a scientist and amateur Bigfoot hunter yet no one has aked my opinion on this topic??

http://wpr.org/news/bigfoot.cfm

http://www.phillipswi.com/bee/index.php?sect_rank=1&story_id=205864

The real question is how do Sasquatch get bigger and more muscular than gorillas when the only training they do involves scaring campers and hikers?

The Luke

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2006, 06:13:09 PM »
I'm a scientist and amateur Bigfoot hunter yet no one has aked my opinion on this topic??

http://wpr.org/news/bigfoot.cfm

http://www.phillipswi.com/bee/index.php?sect_rank=1&story_id=205864

The real question is how do Sasquatch get bigger and more muscular than gorillas when the only training they do involves scaring campers and hikers?

The Luke

Tell me more about your bigfoot hunting. I'm actually very interested in the topic and have always strongly considered going on my own investigation. PM me if you'd like.
~

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2006, 07:00:31 PM »
You are dumber than a brick.

Since ants are even stronger, maybe we should eat what they eat.  Where is the protien shakes?  hahahah Please don`t reproduce.

Gorillas metabolize food differently and have different calorie and metabolic needs.

you obviously dont understand the point of postulation.
Gorillas are over 99% genetically compatible with us....unlike ants which are way below 1% compatible with us.

in THEORY (there's the key word there genius) we should be able to get all out nutritional needs the same way they do.  Then again, they eat about 40 pounds of vegetation a day to fill their dietary needs. 

Would anyone like to volunteer for the experiment?

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2006, 07:05:14 PM »

any ideas?

yeah, it's called genetics, look at a horse, solid muscle and no fat, and all they do is stand around eating hay.

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2006, 07:06:06 PM »
yeah, it's called genetics, look at a horse, solid muscle and no fat, and all they do is stand around eating hay.

and fucking mr hands
rons acunt

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2006, 07:13:17 PM »
Since ants are even stronger, maybe we should eat what they eat.  Where is the protien shakes?  hahahah Please don`t reproduce.
;DDon't reproduce.
N

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2006, 07:41:42 PM »
;DDon't reproduce.

fortunately, adonis is gay so he will never reproduce
Any woman that would have sex with him would leave after he takes his clothing off and stares at himself in the mirror flexing for 5 minutes

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2006, 07:43:57 PM »
Hey can I make a point about my pic thats up here?  I never once claimed to be a bodybuilder.  I am getting bigger.  The whole point of getbig.com....well guess what? 

I have no problem being a meatball and am the first to admit it.  I am not a bullshit artist.  I tell it like it is, and people know me and post here that can back it up if need be.  I also admit freely that i do not follow any sort of strict diet regimen, and I drink a lot.  Probably more than I should, but I really don't give a shit.  I will still outlift 99% of you pictureless fuckwads on my worst day.  I could give a shit what I am shaped like, I get more than my fair share of laid.  At least I feel good enough about myself that I don't have to hide behind a keyboard or even give half a shit what any of you dickheads think.   Here's another one of me not giving a shit about you haters.  Eat a dick.

hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2006, 07:46:19 PM »
he timed his banana eating better than most.

hahhaa  ;D

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2006, 07:47:08 PM »
damn i look good.   thanks pal.  I dont have any mirrors here in my office, and I forget how goddamn good looking I am without you guys to help me out.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2006, 07:49:11 PM »
by the way sarcasm, to put things into perspective for you I am 6'4" and that is a 20" neck.  Arms in that pic were about 18" not pumped and the smirk is classic Joe Beef

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2006, 07:49:31 PM »

Gorillas are over 99% genetically compatible with us....unlike ants which are way below 1% compatible with us.

where'd you get those nos., einstein?