Author Topic: Wtf happened to levrone  (Read 43498 times)

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
Re: Wtf happened to levrone
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2006, 07:56:57 AM »
 ::)

yea all drugs   he's probably 185 -200 there    THAT"S NORMAL DIPSHITS, after alll the years of being on and OFF (yes kevin went off alot) he is now normal and if he were shut down he would look more like tom prince

But his acting still sucks and he should of stayed bigger to get parts  he isn;t talented enough  to get a part on his acting abilities  if he styed bigger he woulda been good.....
hell look at dolp lundrgen   i know its spelled wr5ong   but who cares he sucks too

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2006, 07:57:02 AM »
More importantly - what the hell happened to Backlash?
Youve heard of Straight to DVD right, well backlash went straight to garbage.
L

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2006, 07:58:43 AM »

yea all drugs   he's probably 185 -200 there    THAT"S NORMAL DIPSHITS, after alll the years of being on and OFF (yes kevin went off alot) he is now normal and if he were shut down he would look more like tom prince

But his acting still sucks and he should of stayed bigger to get parts  he isn;t talented enough  to get a part on his acting abilities  if he styed bigger he woulda been good.....
hell look at dolp lundrgen   i know its spelled wr5ong   but who cares he sucks too
he's nowhere near 185, he's 150 tops there.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2006, 07:59:04 AM »
;D ;D

Kim Jong Il look-alike: "you no use to be plofessional boda-beedah, eh?  You too rittle to be on meestah oreempia stage!"

Hang on though, perhaps Kim is just stood closer to the camera?*

*I thought I would use this line before the faggy Levrone nut huggers - such as Earl - arrive in this thread keen to make excuse for small Kev
rons acunt

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2006, 08:01:06 AM »
When you all can accomplish the competitive record and success as Kevin, then I would say you have the right to talk shit.  ::) 

420 Diesel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2006, 08:01:14 AM »
he looks solid, you're all just idiots.

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2006, 08:01:32 AM »

k if he is 150 i agree but i bet hi svcalves are at least 18 tthere still     no way he is under 180  nowayyyyyyyyy

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2006, 08:01:55 AM »
When you all can accomplish the competitive record and success as Kevin, then I would say you have the right to talk shit.  ::) 
i'd crush him in the gym the way he looks now.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2006, 08:02:15 AM »

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2006, 08:02:35 AM »

i finally got some back up

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2006, 08:03:21 AM »
k if he is 150 i agree but i bet hi svcalves are at least 18 tthere still     no way he is under 180  nowayyyyyyyyy
18 inch calves, hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look at him they're 13 inches tops there, you're just sticking up for him because of the way he used to look and because you're all drugs like him.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

body88

« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2006, 08:03:54 AM »

18 inch calves? Mine are 17 1/2 and look way bigger than that! Look I am not into the gigantic bodybuilder look. I was an aspiring fitness model for a time and only weigh about 210.I am not big at all compared to a pro. But Levrone has gotten REALLY small. Not a knock just an observation.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2006, 08:04:13 AM »
Maybe Kevin should DC it and gain some mass back. 230lbs ripped to fuck and natural. It's completely possible ::)
$

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2006, 08:04:20 AM »

Sarcasm, are you saying Kev looks like a bottom dweller from san fran who is partial to shit stained hot cock, who - after drinking gallons of pus ridden semen - has woken up the next day feeling 'a bit off' (with green pus leaking from his ass, cock and mouth sores) only to discover he has lost over 80lbs due to teh AIDS?
rons acunt

body88

« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2006, 08:05:11 AM »

Talk shit???? Levrone looks tiny. How is that talking shit? It was a statement. Stay the f**k out of my thread and go pound massive amounts of test for a plastic trophy.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2006, 08:05:19 AM »
Maybe Kevin should DC it and gain some mass back. 230lbs ripped to f**k and natural. It's completely possible ::)
he would have to drink Olive Oil straight from the bottle.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2006, 08:05:55 AM »
"All Drugs"   No shit, he's retired retards...  

body88

« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2006, 08:06:38 AM »
"All Drugs"   No shit, he's retired retards...  

WAAAAAAA WAAAAAAAAAAAA. You would think one of the best former PRO bb's would stay in better shape. Being sponsered by a nutrition company and having some of the CLAIMED BEST GENETICS EVER MANNN

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2006, 08:08:16 AM »
hahahaha, these guys make me laugh, if you tell the truth about their hero you're hating, the truth is he looks pathetic and should be ashamed of himself, he looks small even compared to the average man.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

body88

« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2006, 08:09:04 AM »
hahahaha, these guys make me laugh, if you tell the truth about their hero you're hating, the truth is he looks pathetic and should be ashamed of himself, he looks small even compared to the average man.

I like Levrone. I was just stating the obvious. He looks like crap. He is the size of a average asian dude. hardly hating. These guys are pieces of work!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2006, 08:09:44 AM »

hahhha hes not even that...I told you he was even smaller than all the previous picturs posted.

He still trains too.  All drugs my friend, crap ass genetics.....He just responds to drugs.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2006, 08:12:25 AM »

A ton of naturals are way better than Levrone. I love it.

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2006, 08:13:39 AM »

hahhha hes not even that...I told you he was even smaller than all the previous picturs posted.

He still trains too.  All drugs my friend, crap ass genetics.....He just responds to drugs.

Kev probably has AIDS or some heavy shit that hasnt yet been revealed, I dont buy that he has 'pissed it all away' for a two bob film career

BTW, hey TA, are you ever going to put up the vid of you deadlifting 600?

that will shut up the haters
rons acunt

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2006, 08:13:47 AM »
First Prince and now Levrone, without their precious drugs, most of these "Pros" are nothing.  Sadly, as many others have mentioned, it is not about how many years you put into the gym, but more about how many grams of Test you put in weekly.  Atleast Shawn Ray doesn't look like Levrone.  Shawn might have lost all of his muscle, but he still maintains a bodybuilder's width and the bloated look.

Stay Strong Shawn...

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2006, 08:13:52 AM »
A ton of naturals are way better than Levrone. I love it.
you look to be almost twice Levrone's size, no bullshit.
Jaejonna rows 125!!