Author Topic: Wtf happened to levrone  (Read 43723 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Wtf happened to levrone
« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2006, 08:14:28 AM »
Kev probably has AIDS or some heavy shit that hasnt been revealed yet, I dont buy that he has 'pissed it all away' just for a two bob film carrer

BTW, hey TA, are you ever going to put up the vid of you deadlifting 600?

that will shut up the haters
Yah,

I said earlier that I suspect he has or had some MAJOR health problems due to drug use, but just has not made it public.

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2006, 08:14:53 AM »
18 inch calves, hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look at him they're 13 inches tops there, you're just sticking up for him because of the way he used to look and because you're all drugs like him.

yea all drugs  i train natural 9 months out of the year   

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2006, 08:15:32 AM »
Levrone probably doesn't post here anymore, but I'm sure he has his reasons. anyway, Nobody says that you would keep the size Borrowed from the juices forever. Wait and see after Ronnie coleman retires, I'm sure getbiggers will give him a can of whoop ass
Get Big, or Die Trying

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: July 27, 2006, 08:15:47 AM »
you look to be almost twice Levrone's size, no bullshit.

I'd say he looks to be 4 x the size of Levrone.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: July 27, 2006, 08:16:20 AM »
Phil Heath will be the worst when he comes off.....I can`t wait for that.
hahahahahahahah

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #55 on: July 27, 2006, 08:16:26 AM »

LOL, and you dont look anywhere near Levrone, damn, you must be shit?

Give up now

:D
rons acunt

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #56 on: July 27, 2006, 08:16:30 AM »
of course you do ::) and you bench 500 squat 900 and deadlift 1200 and you train with Eddie Moyzan who reverse grip benches 1500 for 10 reps, blah, blah, blah, blah.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #57 on: July 27, 2006, 08:17:59 AM »
common guys. he doesnt even train or eat like a bodybuilder anymore. like said. hes retired from bodybuilding

body88

« Reply #58 on: July 27, 2006, 08:18:37 AM »
I do not get where the people saying "he is not a pro anymore" get off. He is really small. Like average joe who smokes pot and eats wendys but works out small.

He does commercials and ads for a suppliment company. He should look like he works out. No?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #59 on: July 27, 2006, 08:26:00 AM »
Good grief, an entire 3 pages and the earl of levrone's bulge still has not made his presence known.

Next thing you know a kamali thread will go unposted in by goatboy

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2006, 08:30:56 AM »
common guys. he doesnt even train or eat like a bodybuilder anymore. like said. hes retired from bodybuilding

Thats bullshit.  He sure does train and eat.

Besides, eating like a bodybuilder means nothing .  Im sure he eats more than 1500-2000 calories a day.  That is enough actually to sustain size.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2006, 08:35:27 AM »
Thats bullshit.  He sure does train and eat.

Besides, eating like a bodybuilder means nothing .  Im sure he eats more than 1500-2000 calories a day.  That is enough actually to sustain size.
are you suggesting that Levrone currently has the testosterone levels of Julia Roberts, Adonis?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2006, 08:35:42 AM »
I think its funny that there is a "Hollywood" excuse.

There are tons of non-serious weight training Hollywood actors that actually star in good movies that completely DWARF Levrone.

These guys are all a joke without their drugs.

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #63 on: July 27, 2006, 08:39:46 AM »
are you suggesting that Levrone currently has the testosterone levels of Julia Roberts, Adonis?

are you saying Kev swallows the sperm of Richard Gere?
rons acunt

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #64 on: July 27, 2006, 08:41:09 AM »
Yeh but they didn't get told by his royal highness arnold himself to slim down :)

Thats what they say remember.

I mean, don't for a second consider how arnold looked in his breakthrough blockbuster hercules in new york :)

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: July 27, 2006, 08:42:17 AM »
of course you do ::) and you bench 500 squat 900 and deadlift 1200 and you train with Eddie Moyzan who reverse grip benches 1500 for 10 reps, blah, blah, blah, blah.

i benched 525  best squat was 585 for 2  and best dead was 495 for 2   and eddie revered 495 for 5 just the other day     jealous little bitch

my squat isn;t good and either is my dead (motorcycle accident wehn was younger)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 27, 2006, 08:44:17 AM »
i benched 525  best squat was 585 for 2  and best dead was 495 for 2   and eddie revered 495 for 5 just the other day     jealous little bitch

my squat isn;t good and either is my dead (motorcycle accident wehn was younger)
hahahahaha, you can't even deadlift what you supposedly bench, you lied about your bench why not lie about your deadlift too, hahahaha, what a tool.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 27, 2006, 08:44:52 AM »

Thats not a good Deadlift for how much drugs you take.

VERY STRANGE that you bench more than you deadlift...Must have a weak back. You are showing the signs of being all drugs as well.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #68 on: July 27, 2006, 08:47:00 AM »

VERY STRANGE that you bench more than you deadlift...Must have a weak back. You are showing the signs of being all drugs as well.
Dzulboy takes drugs, this he has confirmed...I dont take drugs and I can match those 2 deads...never tried to ..I ussually just go to 405 and rep it out 5-6 times , easy.
L

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 27, 2006, 08:50:31 AM »
Levrone`s genetics sure suck when he is natural.  Just awful.

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #70 on: July 27, 2006, 08:50:38 AM »
Guys, leave him alone, he has just played the 'accident' card, thus evading any future calling out re: his madly disproportinate bench poundage as compared to the other lifts

I mean, imagine it, if he had lied (imagine such a thing) about his accident, then we would have called him out and asked where his 700+lb big lifts were

I just thank the lord that he REALLY had an accident and hasnt at all been caught bullshitting about his bench thus having to employ a lie about having an accident

I believe him, sometimes you guys can be so cynical
rons acunt

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: July 27, 2006, 08:50:50 AM »

i couldn;t even walk fo r3 months adn i i could n't train my lower back down for 3-4 years

i benched 525 onc ein th egym  no bullshit  i did 440 at a weight of 204 in a rutgers bench competition raw and nautral at the time  i had surgery 8 weeks prior and had to be clean for 4 weeks prior to surgery and i did 405 on my 21st bd ay still natural at 193

my lower back was very weak for years and till this days pumps up so hard i can't walk right after a workout

the reason my nech is so high is t's the only damn thing i trained the first 4 years i worked out i starte dworking out at 13 i was benching well over 300 by the time i was 17  i f you don;t belive    blame it on YOUR shitty genetics   caus ei can and did do it

do me favor both of you do a cycle alreay so you can both see how shitty you  really are  or quit bitching that other people aren;t natural

PS if you take 75% of todays supplements  you aren't natural

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #72 on: July 27, 2006, 08:53:53 AM »
PS if you take 75% of todays supplements  you aren't natural

Ok thanks, I'll reduce my protein and creatine by 25%.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: July 27, 2006, 08:53:57 AM »
i couldn;t even walk fo r3 months adn i i could n't train my lower back down for 3-4 years

i benched 525 onc ein th egym  no bullshit  i did 440 at a weight of 204 in a rutgers bench competition raw and nautral at the time  i had surgery 8 weeks prior and had to be clean for 4 weeks prior to surgery and i did 405 on my 21st bd ay still natural at 193

my lower back was very weak for years and till this days pumps up so hard i can't walk right after a workout

the reason my nech is so high is t's the only damn thing i trained the first 4 years i worked out i starte dworking out at 13 i was benching well over 300 by the time i was 17  i f you don;t belive    blame it on YOUR shitty genetics   caus ei can and did do it

do me favor both of you do a cycle alreay so you can both see how shitty you  really are  or quit bitching that other people aren;t natural

PS if you take 75% of todays supplements  you aren't natural

All I take is Whey Protien.  No creatine even.

Whey Protein is from milk. hahahahah

Loser.

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #74 on: July 27, 2006, 08:54:57 AM »
hahahaha, " Im natural, Im natural" WHAA WHAA WHAAA :P