Author Topic: Dexter Jackson: Big Pimpin!  (Read 13885 times)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: Dexter Jackson: Big Pimpin!
« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2006, 04:18:59 PM »
 Best part about those pics...both women are gorgeous but I BET(no pun intended) I bet you anything they are mullato's...I know either their mom or dad is WHITE.

No way a straight up color broad is that good looking without being mixed. FACT!
?

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2006, 04:23:03 PM »
I always thougth Thandi Newton was pretty, but for some odd reason she seems very fake to me, maybe its because I don't trust mulattos ;D.

Maybe it's the xtra French cream. 
Oh...Monica!

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2006, 04:27:19 PM »
Best part about those pics...both women are gorgeous but I BET(no pun intended) I bet you anything they are mullato's...I know either their mom or dad is WHITE.

No way a straight up color broad is that good looking without being mixed. FACT!

Union isnt mixed.  How do you define mixed?  Everyone has something other in them.   You are clueless.

Oh...Monica!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2006, 04:44:13 PM »

Not a fact, there are beautifull full black women, just like there are beautiful white women or Asian women.
Both of Gabby's parents are black. Did you see the Miss Universe contest. Miss Belguim was black and gorgeous, Ms. Ethiopia, Ms. Turks and Kaigos, was off the meter. And Ms. Trinidad and Tobago ( dark and beautiful) , was the off the chain. All had black parents.  Mrs. Trinidad and Tobago ( her butterfly out was the shit) got the shaft, because Ms. Japan needed to be out

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2006, 04:48:22 PM »
Not a fact, there are beautifull full black women, just like there are beautiful white women or Asian women.
Both of Gabby's parents are black. Did you see the Miss Universe contest. Miss Belguim was black and gorgeous, Ms. Ethiopia, Ms. Turks and Kaigos, was off the meter. And Ms. Trinidad and Tobago ( dark and beautiful) , was the off the chain. All had black parents.  Mrs. Trinidad and Tobago ( her butterfly out was the shit) got the shaft, because Ms. Japan needed to be out

guys who watch and remember detailed accounts of the ms. universe beauty pageant are in fact not Big Pimpin like Dexter Jackson. 
its comin today

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2006, 04:50:21 PM »
guys who watch and remember detailed accounts of the ms. universe beauty pageant are in fact not Big Pimpin like Dexter Jackson. 
Sir William...WELL FKN SAID!!!!!!!

You see tru gangstas like myself and Sir William here didnt even watch Ms Universe...we dont have sugar in our shoes, pal...
?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2006, 04:51:56 PM »

No I'm not big Pimpin' like Dex ;D, I don't have Lexus SC430, & a 7 series with 20's and a trunk full of amps.

I'm just maintaining, man.... just maintaining

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2006, 04:52:09 PM »

Guys who watched the Ms Universe are on the path to Big Pimpin.  You should be worried about the ones on this site posting shots of Derek Anthony and a$$ cream.  Maybe i'll catch the verse next yr.
Oh...Monica!

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2006, 04:53:34 PM »
yes indeed, when nighttime comes around guys like myself and blockhead go out on the prowl and bring home models in their mid-to-late twenties and have depraved sex with them.  our tivos dont have beauty pageant spankoff material on them, only stuff like sopranos, die hard, and Faces of Death.
its comin today

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2006, 04:55:03 PM »
Sir William...WELL FKN SAID!!!!!!!

You see tru gangstas like myself and Sir William here didnt even watch Ms Universe...we dont have sugar in our shoes, pal...

What, Ms. Trinidad was banging (there is a huge Carribean contingent in Maryland) who were routing for her. Your the one that can't recognize that beauty is found in all races, not just one.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2006, 04:55:45 PM »
No I'm not big Pimpin' like Dex ;D, I don't have Lexus SC430, & a 7 series with 20's and a trunk full of amps.

monster depreciating investments
its comin today

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2006, 04:58:40 PM »
What, Ms. Trinidad was banging (there is a huge Carribean contingent in Maryland) who were routing for her. Your the one that can't recognize that beauty is found in all races, not just one.

parker makes a good point.....beauty IS in the eye of the beholder.....

that is if you call my cum "beauty," and the sales chick at the 24 hour fitness is the beholder
its comin today

bigtmoney

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2006, 05:01:28 PM »
What happened to you Blockhead?  You used to be on that other "Ask the Beast" thread acting pretty cool.  Now all you do is talk a bunch of nonsense in a lot of your posts?

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2006, 05:01:42 PM »
yes indeed, when nighttime comes around guys like myself and blockhead go out on the prowl and bring home models in their mid-to-late twenties and have depraved sex with them.  our tivos dont have beauty pageant spankoff material on them, only stuff like sopranos, die hard, and Faces of Death.

In life you find that guys who claim to be players arent about s**t.  It's usually the silent ones you have to watch out for.  Getbig is always good for a laugh or two.

Not mixed

Lisa Lowe

Stacy Simons

It's been fun but I've got clinicals tonight.  More fun posts when time permits.
Oh...Monica!

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2006, 05:02:45 PM »
What happened to you Blockhead?  You used to be on that other "Ask the Beast" thread acting pretty cool.  Now all you do is talk a bunch of nonsense in a lot of your posts?

he's still cool

give a blockhead a break

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 27, 2006, 05:08:32 PM »
I guess the Spirit of Getbig has got ahold of me...she is letting that thread about her die out...I keep telling her to ressurect it. She's in Vegas competing at the USA's. Damn...that post stopped me in my tracks. I feel like apologizing to everyone now...

Thanks Big Poppa J! Keep the pimp hand strong...G's UP, ho's DOWN!
?

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #41 on: July 27, 2006, 05:42:05 PM »
monster depreciating investments

I remember seeing pics like that w/ Flex Wheeler...

right before moving in w/ his in-laws.

BTW, Is that pic of Dex's wife who got kidnapped?  She was with him through his amateur career and early pro career...

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2006, 05:53:23 PM »

I remember seeing pics like that w/ Flex Wheeler...

right before moving in w/ his in-laws.

BTW, Is that pic of Dex's wife who got kidnapped?  She was with him through his amateur career and early pro career...

This was Flex magazine's feature " The real big picture Dexter Jackson "

" Career low point: I was flat busted broke in 1997, the year before I won my pro card. I had no furniture in my apartment. My wife was working two jobs to support my career. It was a struggle to survive. "

Now if he dumped his wife thats fucked-up after she supported his ass but then again I don't know the story .

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #43 on: July 27, 2006, 05:59:39 PM »
This chick is either very light or Latina, or both. Just look at her and her hair. Remember he is from Florida, I believe Miami. He has multiple kids with her, and I believe they are high school sweethearts. She's been down for him for a while

If you you want pick on someone because of their wife, try Kris Dim, he says he wants to be role model foe Asians, yet he's married  to plastic looking white chick.Imagine him speaking at a convention for Asians and saying he's an example, what would the Asian women think of his wife?

Who cares who married who or what ethnicity they are.................why can't Dim be with a caucasian woman? What's the crime?
HAHA, RON.....

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #44 on: July 27, 2006, 06:06:24 PM »
In life you find that guys who claim to be players arent about s**t.  It's usually the silent ones you have to watch out for. 

i never said i was a player.    i just crush a lot  :P
its comin today

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: July 27, 2006, 06:11:33 PM »

Play on, Playboy!

Dex needs to invest in some new Jordan outfits...LOLOL cmon brother..your slacking...

JM

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 27, 2006, 06:14:49 PM »
This was Flex magazine's feature " The real big picture Dexter Jackson "

" Career low point: I was flat busted broke in 1997, the year before I won my pro card. I had no furniture in my apartment. My wife was working two jobs to support my career. It was a struggle to survive. "

Now if he dumped his wife thats fucked-up after she supported his ass but then again I don't know the story .

Sounds like a good woman to me. If she stays with you when you're broke,....what more can you ask for? That's a keeper.
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: July 27, 2006, 06:24:01 PM »
In life you find that guys who claim to be players arent about s**t.  It's usually the silent ones you have to watch out for.  Getbig is always good for a laugh or two.

Not mixed

Lisa Lowe

Stacy Simons

It's been fun but I've got clinicals tonight.  More fun posts when time permits.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH! Stacy Baby, if you're reading this, send me a private message.....I will rock your world!  ;)
HAHA, RON.....

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #48 on: July 27, 2006, 06:48:10 PM »
Sounds like a good woman to me. If she stays with you when you're broke,....what more can you ask for? That's a keeper.

Apparently not to Big Dex...

deeuu

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2006, 06:53:31 PM »
every time i see dexter for some reason i think of the ninja turtles................w hy?

discuss...........