Author Topic: Dexter Jackson: Big Pimpin!  (Read 13923 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: Dexter Jackson: Big Pimpin!
« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2006, 06:57:59 PM »
every time i see dexter for some reason i think of the ninja turtles................w hy?

discuss...........

Maybe because Dex has a new movie about him comming out .

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/teenagemutantninjaturtles/

de Rooij

« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2006, 08:32:51 AM »
every time i see dexter for some reason i think of the ninja turtles................w hy?

discuss...........

Hmm, let me think one sec  -  Because your an idiot?  ???

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2006, 09:17:36 AM »
Marrying a fkn WHITE BITCH...why am I NOT SUPRISED????????? WHY????

LOL...black bitches rejected him too much, maybe.
Get Big, or Die Trying

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2006, 09:27:42 AM »
My boyfriend dumped me...he thought I was racist.

Of course all different races/people do crime. I'm just willing to roll the dice and bet on which race is was that carjacked Mrs. Jackson.

I know for a FACT that Dex likes to scam up on white bitches...he's divorced now but he looooves the white bitches youknowwhatImsayin G?

It's a status thing in 'that' community...it's like a trophy or a subliminal 'Ah Ha...what say something!' remark to...the 'other' community to hook a white bitch. It has nothing to do w/ love trust me...

"Bling!Bling!"

lol...It's a disease, Man. Look at TIGER WOODS. he's smarter than I thought, he married that bitch outside of the U.S. IF THEY DIVORCE, only the laws of the land where the marriage took place will apply. N...gas think that just because they make it that they should have a white bitch holding on to their Arms. Fcuk that. that's why these white bitches will take them N..gas to court and take all their shit, and you know in which favor the judge will be.
Get Big, or Die Trying

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2006, 03:46:06 PM »

lol...It's a disease, Man. Look at TIGER WOODS. he's smarter than I thought, he married that bitch outside of the U.S. IF THEY DIVORCE, only the laws of the land where the marriage took place will apply. N...gas think that just because they make it that they should have a white bitch holding on to their Arms. Fcuk that. that's why these white bitches will take them N..gas to court and take all their shit, and you know in which favor the judge will be.

Cant understand what you are talking about.  Anyway...GH15 said you should get yourself a nice foreign wife, esp European,  instead of a loose and easy US woman.

Lena

Klaudia

Oh...Monica!

Billy Knockout!

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2006, 04:17:19 PM »
 :o 8) Klaudia.. my goodness!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2006, 04:17:44 PM »

His chest looks about 40 inches here!
just push some weight!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2006, 04:23:41 PM »
haha he married a fat girl

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #58 on: July 28, 2006, 04:25:12 PM »
Cormier, Dexter...all get involved with fkn white broads...

they are better looking. can't blame them.   Dexter's looks hispanic though, and chubby.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #59 on: July 28, 2006, 04:27:23 PM »
This chick is either very light or Latina, or both. Just look at her and her hair. Remember he is from Florida, I believe Miami. He has multiple kids with her, and I believe they are high school sweethearts. She's been down for him for a while

If you you want pick on someone because of their wife, try Kris Dim, he says he wants to be role model foe Asians, yet he's married  to plastic looking white chick.Imagine him speaking at a convention for Asians and saying he's an example, what would the Asian women think of his wife?
jacksonville, not miami. jax is all the way north on the east coast of florida. im teh miami getbig rep.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #60 on: July 28, 2006, 04:57:40 PM »
my god, you guys are worse than a bunch of girls in a sewing club.  ::)
the guy is getting some putang..leave it at that

why don't you guys stop squeezing the pimples on your boyfriends back and get back to talking about how much weight you are pushing.
Here comes the money shot

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #61 on: July 28, 2006, 06:14:23 PM »
Dex needs to invest in some new Jordan outfits...LOLOL cmon brother..your slacking...

Hey J...give em some tips bro...I saw that one you were rockin in Golds, not a circa 1999!!!

JMentis is bigpimpin when it comes to Jumpman suits

zwide

• Getbig II
  • hard work is the only way
« Reply #62 on: July 28, 2006, 06:19:22 PM »
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/features/2006_swimsuit/..

OLUCHI ... African girl and beautiful ..... :D ;D  :-*

There is plenty from where that came from .....
Hard work is the only way

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #63 on: July 28, 2006, 06:27:56 PM »

LOL...black bitches rejected him too much, maybe.
black guys i know DO NOT want a black girl ("black bitch"). this comes from their mouths so dont start with the racial shit.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: July 28, 2006, 06:55:45 PM »
black guys i know DO NOT want a black girl ("black bitch"). this comes from their mouths so dont start with the racial shit.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #65 on: July 28, 2006, 08:16:58 PM »
toney freeman is straight crippin on CC's set right there.

don't hate the player T-Free, hate the gizame.
its comin today

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #66 on: July 28, 2006, 08:41:28 PM »
You make that kind of dumbass statement, and then you say "don't start with the racial shit"? You are in the same classification as the aptly named "Blockhead"...morons.  >:(
Lee

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #67 on: July 28, 2006, 08:49:51 PM »
Cormier, Dexter...all get involved with fkn white broads...can they OOZE sterotype anymore? Is it possible?

I wonder what the race of the 'dawgs' who carjacked her not too long ago...I bet I can guess.

SgtD...what do you think?

People socialize with people they like.

People get involved with people they appreciate in any way or form.

This is not news. Why are you mindboggled about this?
Q

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #68 on: July 28, 2006, 08:55:44 PM »

This pic single-handedly shows why The Blockhead has such "issues" when it comes to Cormier. This thread shows Blockhead is yet another white guy with a hangup about black men who date white women. Insecurity issues...small penis envy...straight up racism...who knows. All I know as a guy without racial hangups is that who people choose to date and/or fall in love with is none of my fawking business. Nobody has a gun to the other person's head to force them to be together. It's their choice.

Dexter's wife definitely isn't "white", by the way. Not that it matters. But I am fairly certain she is a latina.
Lee

domestic goddess

• Getbig I
« Reply #69 on: July 29, 2006, 02:37:15 AM »
Cormier, Dexter...all get involved with fkn white broads...can they OOZE sterotype anymore? Is it possible?

I wonder what the race of the 'dawgs' who carjacked her not too long ago...I bet I can guess.

SgtD...what do you think?
don't u work out with a white girl who dates blk guys?

domestic goddess

• Getbig I
« Reply #70 on: July 29, 2006, 02:48:22 AM »
I always thougth Thandi Newton was pretty, but for some odd reason she seems very fake to me, maybe its because I don't trust mulattos ;D.
piss off "mulatto's" (very dated by the way) are just as trustworthy as any other woman out there

domestic goddess

• Getbig I
« Reply #71 on: July 29, 2006, 02:59:28 AM »
yes indeed, when nighttime comes around guys like myself and blockhead go out on the prowl and bring home models in their mid-to-late twenties and have depraved sex with them.  our tivos dont have beauty pageant spankoff material on them, only stuff like sopranos, die hard, and Faces of Death.
when night time roles around you two are probably getting a good night kiss from your mama's and jacking off to thoughts of whoever was on the cover of m&F magazine

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: July 29, 2006, 02:59:45 AM »
You make that kind of dumbass statement, and then you say "don't start with the racial shit"? You are in the same classification as the aptly named "Blockhead"...morons.  >:(

JKD, lay off Delta.  He is far from racist.  The man lives in Miami; 70% of the population is latin.  Moreover, his favorite bodybuilder is Tony Freeman.  Dude is a cool cat who contributes much to this board.  He also has been to more shows than any other guy on the board, except for the pros. 

domestic goddess

• Getbig I
« Reply #73 on: July 29, 2006, 03:15:08 AM »
they are better looking. can't blame them.   Dexter's looks hispanic though, and chubby.
yeah white broads are so much better looking that they get tans to be darker and bigger lips too! whatever.

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #74 on: July 29, 2006, 07:03:44 AM »

Is that the girl he choked in a domestic dispute?