Author Topic: "If True Adonis juiced he would be a pro"  (Read 8464 times)

Yev33

• Getbig III
Re: "If True Adonis juiced he would be a pro"
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2006, 01:23:29 PM »
There is only one way to find out whether or not he would be a pro if he juiced. So until he starts on some cycles all these arguments are hypothetical and pointless. One thing that is for sure is that he will never become a pro as a natural.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #51 on: July 28, 2006, 01:26:41 PM »
I remember a few years ago, when on another board, Adonis was asking a million questions about DC training.  He also asked how to get in contact with DC to have him train Adonis.  So, I'm going to have to believe it's true.

uh, oh.  The plot thickens......now we have people who claim TA was on DAnte's dick a few years ago...the scorned lover syndrom by TA.
nasser=piece of shit

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2006, 01:27:14 PM »
I remember a few years ago, when on another board, Adonis was asking a million questions about DC training.  He also asked how to get in contact with DC to have him train Adonis.  So, I'm going to have to believe it's true.

It is exactly true and if someone wants to go thru old muscle mayhem posts youll find the threads and me telling him "no I wont train you, because "quality of character" counts in the whole equation and you are sorely lacking. Since that day, obviously he got his poor feelings hurt and has hated me like the guy who gave him a wedgie in front of the cheerleaders in high school. Get a grip, seek some therapy and get over it.

Secondly, there is no DC diet online, anywhere. I write that up individually for people and its usually 14-24 pages printed out, so you got fat because you followed YOUR DIET ADONIS and got fat.
I give basic tips to certain people like Olive oil in (non carb) shakes to gain weight for people with awful appetites or carbs at postworkout and maybe postcardio/breakfast only for people who are very endomorphic and thats what they are....very basic tips. I cant write a cookie cutter diet online for everyone. Hell one guy could be 350lbs obese and another guy could be 145lbs and cant gain a pound. You think the same diet is going to work for both those guys? Hell no. Your fat pictures that you put up actually were on muscle mayhem way before you tried anything by me but youve never been one to tell the truth anyway so heck why start now?

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2006, 01:27:49 PM »
Bluto, go pump some gas you junior achiever.

If Bluto clung any closer, he would be my nutsack hahahaha
YOU'RE A HOMO!

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2006, 01:28:40 PM »
I cant beleive how many people make it sound like its all about gear.  You know, its tougher than you think even if you do gear...let alone to turn pro...you guys have any idea how hard this is?  

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2006, 01:34:14 PM »
It is exactly true and if someone wants to go thru old muscle mayhem posts youll find the threads and me telling him "no I wont train you, because "quality of character" counts in the whole equation and you are sorely lacking. Since that day, obviously he got his poor feelings hurt and has hated me like the guy who gave him a wedgie in front of the cheerleaders in high school. Get a grip, seek some therapy and get over it.

Secondly, there is no DC diet online, anywhere. I write that up individually for people and its usually 14-24 pages printed out, so you got fat because you followed YOUR DIET ADONIS and got fat.
I give basic tips to certain people like Olive oil in (non carb) shakes to gain weight for people with awful appetites or carbs at postworkout and maybe postcardio/breakfast only for people who are very endomorphic and thats what they are....very basic tips. I cant write a cookie cutter diet online for everyone. Hell one guy could be 350lbs obese and another guy could be 145lbs and cant gain a pound. You think the same diet is going to work for both those guys? Hell no. Your fat pictures that you put up actually were on muscle mayhem way before you tried anything by me but youve never been one to tell the truth anyway so heck why start now?

awwww....did DC hurt ta's feelings so now he has to rip him every chance he gets.  TA=Pwned by DC again. 

nasser=piece of shit

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2006, 09:11:01 PM »
hahahaha Bluto is owned on a daily basis....

I think it's very possible Adonis could turn pro if he juiced, but anyway...

the main reason I typed that is so Bluto could sprout a pathetic little boner and start this thread...

garnering some instant Adonis publicity.

It's so easy hahahahah
"Shut the F up and train"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2006, 09:37:27 PM »
dante, why is it so hard to locate the original "Cycle for Pennies" article online?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #58 on: July 29, 2006, 12:47:06 AM »
hahahaha Bluto is owned on a daily basis....

I think it's very possible Adonis could turn pro if he juiced, but anyway...

the main reason I typed that is so Bluto could sprout a pathetic little boner and start this thread...

It's so easy hahahahah

Yeah you think so. You alone. Even Adonis doesn't seem to think so, he dodged the question when asked.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #59 on: July 29, 2006, 12:49:49 AM »

It's so easy hahahahah

You did a good job. Adonis just got exposed as a liar in this thread.  ;D
Z

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2006, 01:17:10 AM »
Bluto chimes in again......

the small fish trying to make himself known in the den of sharks

;D
"Shut the F up and train"

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2006, 01:23:26 AM »
I like your new signature. You sound really macho. I can picture that, you putting up a whopping 20 pounds on the bench, wearing spandex and pink gloves shouting SHUT THE F UP AND TRAIN!
Z

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2006, 05:56:29 AM »
dante, why is it so hard to locate the original "Cycle for Pennies" article online?

not to speak for him but the way I understand it is that all of his stuff was taken offline because a bunch of guys were copying it and then selling it to people.  There are a couple of guys marketing a training system that is a complete rip off of DC.

Funny how this thread just kinda died..hmmmmmmm
nasser=piece of shit