Author Topic: Chick: can IFBB watch the NOC??  (Read 2711 times)

Armageddon

• Getbig III
Chick: can IFBB watch the NOC??
« on: July 28, 2006, 05:56:47 AM »

Are IFBB athletes allowed to attend the PDI NOC show as spectators??

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Re: Chick: can IFBB watch the NOC??
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2006, 06:21:39 AM »
they will and can, but its like being an employee of Walmart and going to a TArget Pep Rally... ie you better make sure no one from walmart see your ass!!! Cause you'll get ratted out quicker than Shawn Ray and Rhino in a confessional.
L

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2006, 06:44:01 AM »
There will be alot of fake mustaches, dark glasses, skull caps and hooded sweaters in the building that day....

Should be fun tho....I'll take pictures and we can play "Name the Pro"  :D

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2006, 06:46:57 AM »
Im thinking of going there with a Tee shirt that says ...Alexxx and Sarcasm are cool on the front. then on the back "Dont become JaeJown3d!"

Or a shirt that says .."Vinny said not to tell anyone Rhino!"
L

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2006, 07:06:45 AM »
Of course they can attend...Hell, I'd be there myself If I were in NYC at the time of the show.

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2006, 07:18:55 AM »
Hey Bob, since originally you are a East Coaster, when all is said and done with you in terms of the BB world, will you return to the East Coast, or do you expect to make acting and that game a full-time endeavor?

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2006, 08:08:55 AM »
we'll see if the first show is worth my pennies.
Get Big, or Die Trying

newmom

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2006, 09:08:46 AM »
is there a way to find out if i bring the baby either in a stroller or in her carrier (she will be13 mths old) would i have to buy a ticket for her also

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2006, 02:27:56 PM »
Ummmm I don't know about that ------ I think there is a clause that states a athlete is not to be seen promoting or attending another federation event or dealings !!!! I am not sure on this but I think I remember a clause in the Pro contracts stating some thing to the effect (stand to be corrected)
There did use to be a clause in the NZ IFBB Amateur rules pertaining exactly to this point , but that was amended as no one gave a toss and bucked the ruling , so now you can not compete in another federations show other wise you will get a 2 year suspension ---- which i don't think they could legally do to be honest !!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2006, 02:30:04 PM »
Ummmm I don't know about that ------ I think there is a clause that states a athlete is not to be seen promoting or attending another federation event or dealings !!!! I am not sure on this but I think I remember a clause in the Pro contracts stating some thing to the effect (stand to be corrected)
There did use to be a clause in the NZ IFBB Amateur rules pertaining exactly to this point , but that was amended as no one gave a toss and bucked the ruling , so now you can not compete in another federations show other wise you will get a 2 year suspension ---- which i don't think they could legally do to be honest !!!

they only enforce the rules when the guy's name is priest.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2006, 03:38:21 PM »
One time I saw George Farrah at an NGA show.  He just stood outside.  I asked him if he was there to check out the show and he said the IFBB would fine him if he actually bought a ticket and went inside to watch.  I think he was full of crap and just wanted them to let him in for free.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2006, 03:40:46 PM »
One time I saw George Farrah at an NGA show.  He just stood outside.  I asked him if he was there to check out the show and he said the IFBB would fine him if he actually bought a ticket and went inside to watch.  I think he was full of crap and just wanted them to let him in for free.

Was he wearing his usual tight Nike Tee and Levis 501's?
Motherboy (the band).

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2006, 03:48:01 PM »
Here is a case in point , Terry Mitsos ( retired Aussie IFFBB Pro) going a way,s back, Terry used to be a NABBA athlete , then switched to IFBB , became a PRO , then went to watch the NABBA nationals , NABBA packed a sad when he was seen in the audience and kicked him out , the IFBB heard about the commotion( I think a fight erupted ) and he got in serious trouble for being at a Non IFBB event , I think he got some sort of sanction for his troubles !!!!

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2006, 03:54:26 PM »
Who you claim foo..  IFBB, you have to get jumped in and if you want out, you get jumped out.. Harder than the I-9's

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2006, 03:59:02 PM »
Here is a case in point , Terry Mitsos ( retired Aussie IFFBB Pro) going a way,s back, Terry used to be a NABBA athlete , then switched to IFBB , became a PRO , then went to watch the NABBA nationals , NABBA packed a sad when he was seen in the audience and kicked him out , the IFBB heard about the commotion( I think a fight erupted ) and he got in serious trouble for being at a Non IFBB event , I think he got some sort of sanction for his troubles !!!!

Is that even legal?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2006, 04:06:51 PM »
Who you claim foo..  IFBB, you have to get jumped in and if you want out, you get jumped out.. Harder than the I-9's

I have seen guys like jason Arntz wearing some colors.  hardcore.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2006, 04:08:08 PM »
Who you claim foo..  IFBB, you have to get jumped in and if you want out, you get jumped out.. Harder than the I-9's

Dude call me a idiot i don't mind really ---But I don't understand what this meant ????

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2006, 04:26:16 PM »
Dude call me a idiot i don't mind really ---But I don't understand what this meant ????

We have a rough city called malibu in cali..  There is a street gang called the I-9's there.. kinda Reminds me of the IFBB..

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2006, 04:31:09 PM »
Ok cool got it !!!! cool

Its like the police force , the biggest organised well funded GANG in the country !!!!!!!!