Author Topic: What should I avoid while on PCT  (Read 1304 times)

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
What should I avoid while on PCT
« on: July 29, 2006, 05:53:34 AM »
I am starting my PCT based on Nolva, like I was told here, 40,30,20 for 3 weeks. But I friend told that I should avoid red meat, fatty food, do not drink not eaven a drop of alcohol and run away from salty food! Is thios true. I am on a diet rich on calories and I eat some red meat, and once a week a like to have a drink. I am training to gain strength. Was the guy telling me the truth or he was wrong. I know that he do it, but he is trainning to compete as a bodybuilder and must be very cut. He usually does deca, Winst, and primobolan. I only do Sust 500mg a week for six weeks, but now I know that 6 weeks is not much time! What can you tell me about that?
S

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: What should I avoid while on PCT
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2006, 06:12:19 AM »
I don't know about avoiding salty food, don't see how that or red meat could hurt your recovery at all.  "Not a drop of alcohol" that seems silly too, but would say its probally a good idea to be very moderate with alcohol during your PCT, no reason to stress your liver a lot while it is recovering too.  But if you are a serious BB I'm sure you don't drink any or very little booze as it is.

I would stay away from the recreational drug marijuana, this drug is very suppressive of GnRH which is responsible for LH release, which you need to recover your natural test.  So no getting hi while trying to turn on your HPTA again.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2006, 06:27:53 AM »
Thanx Luv2Hurt a really appreciate your help and I will follow your advice! :)
S

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2006, 04:39:26 PM »
always avoid anal bombardment while on PCT    ;D
ah yeah Im a voodo child

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2006, 05:49:08 PM »

WHAT   :o
U

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2006, 03:31:48 AM »
I get it!!! You tried and didn't like it!!! Or probably you want all the bombardment for yourself!!!! Always I clown on every forum....
S

marione

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2006, 05:36:09 AM »
your friend clerly is doing competition cycle therefore he needs to be as lean as possible, he needs to stay aways from all the things he told you...he's quite right..
for you, you do not need to cut all the alcohool but you should avoid junk food anyway....