Author Topic: USA REPORT , AND WHO WON  (Read 13653 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: USA REPORT , AND WHO WON
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2006, 12:21:39 AM »
wow... leo does crush omar on legs.
Second that.  Just from these pics I'm liking Leo much better.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2006, 01:26:23 AM »
Omar needs more chest

Larry Pepe

• Getbig I
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2006, 02:08:22 AM »
Just got back from the show and have to say it was a tough one to call in person. I'm glad that I had to judge the bantams and lights instead of the heavies and supers.

As for Omar and Leo, I thought it could have gone either way and no one could have argued. Omar was better in the front double bi, front lat, rear lat and ab/thigh while Leo was way better in both side poses, a little better in the rear double and the most muscular could have gone either way. While I thought it would be a razor thin decision on the scorecards, it wasn't. Omar had 9 of 11 first place votes, Leo had 2 firsts and 9 seconds. But rest assured Ingram fans. He gets his pro card wherever he shows up next...NA or Nationals. No one else is even in the running against this guy.

In the heavies, it was much tighter. Ergas had a total score of 12 (6 firsts, 1 second, 2 thirds, 2 fourths), Lionel a total of 15 (only 1 first, 7 seconds, and 3 thirds) Adorthus Cherry a total of 16, one point behind Lionel (3 firsts, 3 seconds, 3 thirds and 2 fourths). Mike wasn't as good as Nationals, where I thought (along with many of you) that he was robbed. His legs, particularly from the side, were superior to the other two and I think that made the difference in the end. Lionel, Adorthus and Faramarz Aghazadeh (he was second last year to Phil Heath and beat Jonathan Rowe who went on to win the class at Nationals) should have some wars over the next year or two for pro cards.

growthfactor

• Getbig III
  • I HATE EVERYTHING!!!
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2006, 02:09:35 AM »
wow seems like a really weak lineup...

that omar guy looks stupid with his hair...

JDawg

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2006, 07:18:57 AM »
Why did Rodney Davis do the show?  Didn't he just get a pro-card in the 40+ Masters Nats last weekend?

JDawg

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2006, 08:20:43 AM »
neither will do shit  in the pros  they both suck

I agree...I would not have been so blunt but I agree.  Man, it's been awhile since we had a superheavy win a pro card and do well..I wish they would just get rid of that stupid class, it was so much better before they added it.
nasser=piece of shit

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2006, 08:22:08 AM »
neither will do shit  in the pros  they both suck
epic jealousy.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2006, 10:26:37 AM »
I agree...I would not have been so blunt but I agree.  Man, it's been awhile since we had a superheavy win a pro card and do well..I wish they would just get rid of that stupid class, it was so much better before they added it.

Why even bother with weight classes anyway.  When they turn pro their aren't any...
Motherboy (the band).

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2006, 01:50:39 PM »

I predict NOW that Steve Blechman will give either Omar or Ergas a collumn in MD Magazine now with some cheesy title like 'Mighty Mike Speaks' or 'Outrageous Omar' or some crap like that and it will only last about 6 issues then they will be dropped.

I also bet Omars soon to be bride...is NOT a woman of color...knowwutImsayin?
?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2006, 02:04:54 PM »
Omar has a very large frame,need's overall size everywhere to even be looked at,great conditioning for big guy.need's leg's bigtime.we'll see.

growthfactor

• Getbig III
  • I HATE EVERYTHING!!!
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2006, 02:10:52 PM »
omar isn't going to do ANY damage in the pros.. He'll be a 4th tier pro at best.

hifrommike

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2006, 05:08:37 PM »
It's amazing that people who post on this site know that competitors' careers will tank.  What crystal ball are you using?  Give these guys a chance! 

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2006, 05:22:50 PM »
man - Omar is prolly a stand-up gentleman, but how he beat Leo I'll never know. Leo was robbed

Ergas over Lionel Brown? You kidding me?? Very surprising. I didn't see it that way at all . . .

Slick Vic

« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2006, 06:42:47 PM »
Very cool! Orlando's very own Randy Chaney took his class! Way to go, Randy!  8)

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2006, 06:47:53 PM »
these BBs look so fucked up...drugged up...palumboism setting in way too early.

Stavios

« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2006, 06:50:48 PM »
Very cool! Orlando's very own Randy Chaney took his class! Way to go, Randy!  8)

that guy's physique is fucking amazing !

needs more size but he is one guy who could do very well in the pros if he add size in the right area

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2006, 06:50:53 PM »
Mike won't do shit in the pros......... mark my word

the truth!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2006, 07:00:11 PM »

needs more size but he is one guy who could do very well in the pros if he add size in the right area

I hope you don't mean what it sounds like you mean..... ;D

Slick Vic

« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2006, 07:00:51 PM »

Yeah - Randy's a very good guy. Even after the personal issues he went through, he was still able to come out on top with his always pleasing physique.  :)

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2006, 07:01:50 PM »
Yeah - Randy's a very good guy. Even after the personal issues he went through, he was still able to come out on top with his always pleasing physique.  :)
him and his boyfriend broke up right?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

gettinhuge

• Getbig III
  • Comming Soon ME!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2006, 07:05:21 PM »
wow... leo does crush omar on legs.  omar has better shape, but wow... too bad these 2 guys couldn't have gotten the 2 cards.

This is crazy leo should have won this.....he had size with shape....a true pro look...come on you really think omar will be competetive with likes of other pros.....he wont have a great rookie season like Phil heath or Richard Jones...I just dont see it. I hope Leo is able to do the Nationals I will be there and if he is i will be cheering him on.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2006, 07:05:51 PM »
This is crazy leo should have won this.....he had size with shape....a true pro look...come on you really think omar will be competetive with likes of other pros.....he wont have a great rookie season like Phil heath or Richard Jones...I just dont see it. I hope Leo is able to do the Nationals I will be there and if he is i will be cheering him on.

Richard Jones is a future Mr. O 8)

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2006, 07:15:53 PM »
Great job A.D. ! Getting better and closer every year.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2006, 10:38:07 PM »
Richard Jones is a future Mr. O 8)

Well he retired so no time soon

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2006, 10:58:12 PM »
Well he retired so no time soon

dont think he really retired..just doing other things at the moment. he'll be back