Author Topic: my pic  (Read 10638 times)

st@nco

• Getbig II
  • Research, Learn, Train & Grow...
my pic
« on: July 30, 2006, 04:41:55 AM »
here's a recent one of me @ about 200 lb. I'm 6'2'', natural and have been training about 4 years...
*Gr@fTeR*

bigmoss

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: my pic
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2006, 07:33:28 AM »
you look real good, ripped.

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2006, 09:20:47 AM »
nice! 8)

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2006, 09:30:26 AM »
You look great.  Your face is a little sun burned though!  ;D
Personally I woulld up the calories and put a little more size, other than that, kudos for the physique!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2006, 09:42:21 AM »
Nice eight pack but bro there is something wrong with your eyes! ;D
just push some weight!

st@nco

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2006, 11:07:15 AM »
You look great.  Your face is a little sun burned though!  ;D
Personally I woulld up the calories and put a little more size, other than that, kudos for the physique!

Im actually gonna try and up my weight a bit in the next few months. This summer I strayed away from BBing and have been training more for athletics. I'm down about 10-15 lb from my heaviest.

... it's nice to be ripped for the summer months though! ;D

Thanks to all of you for the positive comments. And Alexxx, don't worry mate, I'm not entering Mr GetBig this year, so you're safe for now... Next year however, you'll have problems!

*Gr@fTeR*

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2006, 11:47:37 AM »
another ironing board with abs. ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

st@nco

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2006, 12:06:20 PM »

thanks
*Gr@fTeR*

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2006, 12:15:59 PM »
And Alexxx, don't worry mate, I'm not entering Mr GetBig this year, so you're safe for now... Next year however, you'll have problems!

LMAO!! ok there "st@nco" oh brother.
just push some weight!

st@nco

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2006, 12:17:58 PM »
LMAO!! ok there "st@nco" oh brother.

your confidence is astounding... it's just a shame you can't back it up. Your posts are however very entertaining. Try not to be too predictable though, that's sarcasm's territory.

Good luck with this years Mr GetBig.
*Gr@fTeR*

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2006, 01:37:30 PM »
your confidence is astounding... it's just a shame you can't back it up. Your posts are however very entertaining. Try not to be too predictable though, that's sarcasm's territory.

Good luck with this years Mr GetBig.

Thank you good luck with mr. getbig fitness.
just push some weight!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2006, 02:35:22 PM »

is this the first time you've seen abs, tubby?
E

st@nco

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2006, 02:50:45 PM »
Thank you good luck with mr. getbig fitness.

LMAO! Thanks man, with your backing, I know I'll do just fine...
*Gr@fTeR*

st@nco

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2006, 02:51:47 PM »
is this the first time you've seen abs, tubby?

No, but it's the first time he's seen an ironing board...
*Gr@fTeR*

Crazykid909

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2006, 04:31:53 PM »
not bad bro.....need a little more chest thickness, but it will come.

st@nco

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2006, 09:56:08 PM »
not bad bro.....need a little more chest thickness, but it will come.

yeah, my chest is my weakest body part. It is starting to thicken out, just takes longer than the others. I've recently found that I'm getting good results by introducing lots of super-sets (bench press/dips & incline press/cable flyes)... the pump is insane!
*Gr@fTeR*

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2006, 09:51:04 AM »
Looking good dude.  I would skip the super sets!  Youll burn to much.  Go heavy on the chest bench, incline and flyes!  Work each muscle once a week youll add thickness.  Also make sure your getting enough protein 1.5 grams per pound of bodyweight.  Youll see a diffence in a few months.

st@nco

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2006, 03:29:22 PM »
Looking good dude.  I would skip the super sets!  Youll burn to much.  Go heavy on the chest bench, incline and flyes!  Work each muscle once a week youll add thickness.  Also make sure your getting enough protein 1.5 grams per pound of bodyweight.  Youll see a diffence in a few months.

I've got one last athletics comp this Sunday. Once I've done that I'm dropping athletics and will then be training purely for size again.

Like i said earlier, I'm still down by at least 10lb from when I was at my heaviest. I broke my wrist last September, so that fucked things up a bit... hence the athletics (just a filler).

I'll drop the supersets in a few weeks. By then I'll have done a couple of months - I'll go hard and heavy after that. THen I can see which I respond to best...

I'll post a couple more pics in a few months. Hopefully i'll be around 210 and fairly lean.
*Gr@fTeR*

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2006, 04:43:20 PM »
bruce lee about 40 lbs heavier,i mean that as a good compliment cause i always thought lee had great shape,you got excellent tie ins and shape,you must be trainin and dieting pretty hard imo
R

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2006, 06:33:56 PM »
This summer I strayed away from BBing and have been training more for athletics. I'm down about 10-15 lb from my heaviest.

Smart move...I'm under the personal belief that when you train for bodybuilding, some athletic training should be involved as well!

st@nco

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2006, 01:50:45 AM »
bruce lee about 40 lbs heavier,i mean that as a good compliment cause i always thought lee had great shape,you got excellent tie ins and shape,you must be trainin and dieting pretty hard imo

cheers dude!... thanks for the compliment. You're right, I do train my arse off and never eat shit... it can be tough, but it's well worth it
*Gr@fTeR*

st@nco

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2006, 01:56:05 AM »
Smart move...I'm under the personal belief that when you train for bodybuilding, some athletic training should be involved as well!

I agree it's always good to maintain a certain amount of athletic ability. The problem I've had this year is that I've actually been doing quite well for my athletics club and am being pushed more and more... unfortunately, as a result, the amount of cardio based training I have been doing increased about 300%. I enjoy it, but am losing far too much lean tissue.

IMO if you run more than about 5 miles a week, your body will shed muscle - regardless of nutrition/resistance training. I prefer size to athletics, so athletics is gone!
*Gr@fTeR*

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2006, 03:01:21 AM »
Looking good, mate. Ripped with some size still.

Glad you know your direction is into bodybuilding (I gather). I'm stuck on either sprint athletics of bodybuilding, since I love them both (although never competed.)

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2006, 06:40:22 AM »
Looking good bro. Overall nice build.
What weight do you have? I'm roughly the same height so it'd be interesting to compare.

Cardio can help you build hard quality muscle imo, but it's def. not good for your size. But you got the beach-body look going so thats not bad.
$

st@nco

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2006, 06:41:55 AM »
Looking good, mate. Ripped with some size still.

Glad you know your direction is into bodybuilding (I gather). I'm stuck on either sprint athletics of bodybuilding, since I love them both (although never competed.)

Yeah, BBing is my passion. Recently I've tried a few other sports. I'm very competitive and wanted a sport that I could compete at a high level.

My main problem with BBing is that to become truly great at the sport, "gear" is  a must, and I'm just not willing to join the dark side.

Regardless of the competitive aspect of the sport, I love BBing and have decided to keep my focus with that for now.
*Gr@fTeR*