Author Topic: speed & roids  (Read 3582 times)

studhammer

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
Re: speed & roids
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2006, 11:34:55 AM »
I guess I view things differently than some people...why go to the gym to try and get bigger/stronger and try to live a healthy lifestyle only to take recreational drugs?  I don't drink or smoke as I know neither will help me achieve my goals.  If it's not going to put muscle on me, make me stronger, or make me leaner pre-contest I'm not doing it.

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2006, 11:32:27 PM »
listen eveyone, i don't mean to patronise, but we are not gonna make a decent living outta bodybuilding. Nobody doe's. But let me tell you this, you will alway's have a dynamite workout on speed, everytime.
You  can eat all the cake's you want & drink the most beer along with your 6/7 meals, train on a bit of speed & still have a decent set of abs. no shit.
 If you don't believe me, then try it.

??? :o

???

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2006, 11:34:54 PM »
listen eveyone, i don't mean to patronise, but we are not gonna make a decent living outta bodybuilding. Nobody doe's. But let me tell you this, you will alway's have a dynamite workout on speed, everytime.
You  can eat all the cake's you want & drink the most beer along with your 6/7 meals, train on a bit of speed & still have a decent set of abs. no shit.
 If you don't believe me, then try it.

? ??? :o