Author Topic: LAB TESTING YOUR GEAR  (Read 4295 times)

whitewidow

LAB TESTING YOUR GEAR
« on: July 30, 2006, 01:23:38 PM »
IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTD IN GETTING YOUR GEAR LAB TESTED THIS IS THE PLACE TO HIT UP--

For lab tests of gear and compounds most people use SRCS.

San Rafael Chemical Services.

Located in Salt Lake City, Utah, San Rafael Chemical Services (SRCS) was established in 1993 under the direction of Ralph Meibos, a 25-year veteran of chromatographic and spectrometric analysis and interpretation. SRCS specializes in HPLC analysis of biological material. For instrumentation, SRCS utilizes Hewlett Packard's 1090 series II/L HPLC and ties into the HP 5989 A - Mass Spectrometer engine when analyzing certain compounds and for method development. They also have the HP 5890 series II Gas Chromatograph for GC/MS determinations, along with other devices. SRCS also provides microbiological services and has licenses from the State of Utah and the United States Department of Justice, and the Drug Enforcement Administration for controlled substances (1-5) Analytical Laboratory.

Contact info:
San Rafael Chemical Services (SRCS)
2180 E. 4500 S. #125
Salt Lake City, UT 84117-4434
Phone# (801) 277-8228
Fax# (801) 277-7207
Email: srcslab@xmission.com

http://www.srcslab.com/

MOST TESTS COST 100$- SUSTANON CAN COST UP TO 200-300$ BUT NOT MUCH TO KNOW THE TRUTH!

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
Re: LAB TESTING YOUR GEAR
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2006, 10:46:19 AM »
piece of cake
w

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2006, 10:53:28 AM »
IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTD IN GETTING YOUR GEAR LAB TESTED THIS IS THE PLACE TO HIT UP--

For lab tests of gear and compounds most people use SRCS.

San Rafael Chemical Services.

Located in Salt Lake City, Utah, San Rafael Chemical Services (SRCS) was established in 1993 under the direction of Ralph Meibos, a 25-year veteran of chromatographic and spectrometric analysis and interpretation. SRCS specializes in HPLC analysis of biological material. For instrumentation, SRCS utilizes Hewlett Packard's 1090 series II/L HPLC and ties into the HP 5989 A - Mass Spectrometer engine when analyzing certain compounds and for method development. They also have the HP 5890 series II Gas Chromatograph for GC/MS determinations, along with other devices. SRCS also provides microbiological services and has licenses from the State of Utah and the United States Department of Justice, and the Drug Enforcement Administration for controlled substances (1-5) Analytical Laboratory.

Contact info:
San Rafael Chemical Services (SRCS)
2180 E. 4500 S. #125
Salt Lake City, UT 84117-4434
Phone# (801) 277-8228
Fax# (801) 277-7207
Email: srcslab@xmission.com

http://www.srcslab.com/

MOST TESTS COST 100$- SUSTANON CAN COST UP TO 200-300$ BUT NOT MUCH TO KNOW THE TRUTH!

thanks nugga
ah yeah Im a voodo child

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2006, 11:11:00 AM »
im saving up- I want to get a few things tested- ill post lab results whenever i get them done- It would be nice to see more lab tests posted on the board- I do not think I have seen one.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2006, 11:25:46 AM »
white are you conected with San Rafael Chemical Services??
w

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2006, 12:14:12 PM »
im saving up- I want to get a few things tested- ill post lab results whenever i get them done- It would be nice to see more lab tests posted on the board- I do not think I have seen one.

no doubt, and there are quite a few out there. Especially on British Dragon Gear
ah yeah Im a voodo child

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2006, 02:12:14 PM »
i just tried to post five lab tests for British Dragon but it didnt work because they are all in pdf format and this program doesnt accept it
ah yeah Im a voodo child

4thAD

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2006, 02:18:11 PM »
Can you put up a PDF link?? I think I can copy and paste the BD labs Ill see what I can do...

whitewidow

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2006, 02:59:35 PM »
 I hate  when online dealers post their lab tests on their british dragon gear- in most cases its not what you are actually getting- its all about a third party lab test thats done by somebody not affiliated with the company- you would be suprised how much shit is floating around. im interested in seeing some third party lab tests on some UGL gear also- in alot of cases its not what the dealers are claiming- and it definately varys from batch to batch.