Author Topic: i would juice if i knew for sure i wouldn't get gyno  (Read 6368 times)

Stavios

Re: i would juice if i knew for sure i wouldn't get gyno
« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2006, 06:06:30 PM »
according to MD, Gaspari's Nolvadex XT works even better. something about destroying receptors or somesuch . . .

I think Arvilla used that thing, look like it works !

he had the biggest gyno I have ever seen when he was fat !

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2006, 06:11:50 PM »
gyno cant be reversed.  Only removed surgically.  If its just fat, you can lose fat....but the glandular nodes that develop from real gyno need to be cut out of you.  looks like a yellow glob of chewed bubblegum

Someone posted a gyno thread last week with a link to great info if you are that concerned.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2006, 06:14:37 PM »

Do you think staying away from androgens will prevent heart changes like LVH, which could give you a heart attack way before you were meant to die?  ::)

Of course not, but that wasn't the question now was it?

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2006, 09:16:56 PM »
gyno cant be reversed.  Only removed surgically.  If its just fat, you can lose fat....but the glandular nodes that develop from real gyno need to be cut out of you.  looks like a yellow glob of chewed bubblegum

Someone posted a gyno thread last week with a link to great info if you are that concerned.

I've reviewed your replies and you have some good info. about gyno bro. And no i'm not tryna be funny, i got a question have you experianced gyno yourself? Just curious bro
#

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2006, 09:25:43 PM »
There are no guarantees, but if you do things correctly then you can greatly reduce the risk, but in the end even if everything is done perfectly, it can have a lot to do with ones own genetic predisposition and how their own body responds to AAS.

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2006, 09:39:07 PM »

Actually if you do some research at gyno websites it can be "reduced" but not reversed.
grundle has no sack,

Parker_Boy

• Getbig II
  • Lifting helps!
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2006, 09:27:30 AM »
I don't think there is any way to know for sure that you will or won't get gyno but there are ways to prevent/minimize it's onset. If you run your cycles with proper "rest" in between you can maximize the gears affect without having to submit yourself to the higher doses that some people gravitate towards.....in my opinion that is. Also, there is something to be said for achieving as much as you can without gear but to say that you lose everything when you come off is not accurate.

Regards,

Parker Boy
If it is to be.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2006, 09:33:38 AM »
I don't think there is any way to know for sure that you will or won't get gyno but there are ways to prevent/minimize it's onset. If you run your cycles with proper "rest" in between you can maximize the gears affect without having to submit yourself to the higher doses that some people gravitate towards.....in my opinion that is. Also, there is something to be said for achieving as much as you can without gear but to say that you lose everything when you come off is not accurate.

Regards,

Parker Boy

In today's IFBB bro, if you REALLY wanna make it big i'd suggest that you'd keep up with the "dosages". And its not a game either, its like playing russian roulette bro. How much can your body take before you notice side effects as a sign of "enough is enough" and then you get off of it, then you go nuts for loosing so much mass? Not worth it, natural i'd say just my personal choice. No offense to anybody using roids.

peace
#

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2006, 09:47:54 AM »
Increase the gyno and enter women's BB.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2006, 09:54:57 AM »

I've reviewed your replies and you have some good info. about gyno bro. And no i'm not tryna be funny, i got a question have you experianced gyno yourself? Just curious bro
no, ive never done steroids.  I do have a buddy from college that got it really bad on one side from gear and no PCT
he ended up shelling out about $3000 to dr. nadler in NYC to correct it

Parker_Boy

• Getbig II
  • Lifting helps!
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2006, 09:55:35 AM »
I don't disagree with you at all Big Nav, I guess I was just coming from it based on my personal experiences with gear. I wonder how many of the members of this board actually aspire to become IFBB pro's? At that level, yes, I think you are playing a dangerous game with your health and need to take the utmost precaution. For me I felt like I had gone as far as I could naturally and wanted to see what I could achieve with some help, I've never wanted to become a pro.  I can't imagine the psychological effects of being that large and then coming back to reality. I have a hard time losing the size that I achieve when coming off myself. But I can say that I have kept some of my gains from gear, certainly not all. I probably should have clarified, my bad. Take Care!

Regards,

Parker Boy
If it is to be.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2006, 10:02:09 AM »
I don't think developing gyno just happens over night.  Back when I was geared up, I remember when I was at the peak of my usage sunddenly feeling intense pain/tenderness on my nipples.  I could not even do lying leg extension becasue they hurt so bad.  I think it was the start of gyno.  I immediatelly cut back on the androgens and the pain went away before I grew any tits... 
w

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2006, 10:06:32 AM »
no, ive never done steroids.  I do have a buddy from college that got it really bad on one side from gear and no PCT
he ended up shelling out about $3000 to dr. nadler in NYC to correct it

$3,000 bro? That's it?? That's pretty cheap, i thought a good surgeon would be around $6,000-$9,000 grand bro :o

And how was the recovery?
#

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2006, 04:03:46 PM »
I wouldn't trust any over the counter shit to combat estrogen buildup, there's only one Nolvadex, and it's not made by Gaspari...

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2006, 06:16:26 AM »
I wouldn't trust any over the counter shit to combat estrogen buildup, there's only one Nolvadex, and it's not made by Gaspari...

Agree...

i would never trust a "suppliment" company with something like Nolva...

8)

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2006, 06:29:20 AM »
You all talk about ops to tits and save money to 10 years from now! F**ck, only on a rich country like America. In my country, Portugal, we cannot afford to think on ops, whatsoever, i see here some spoiled pussies. If you want something, then, inform youself properly and DO IT. If you are afraid, then get a watch dog. BB or powerlifting is not for gay ass stupid boys. You are afraid os steroids, then don't do it, no one will force you to do it! Train your ass off, eat like there is no tomorrow!!!!!
S

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2006, 06:32:06 AM »
You all talk about ops to tits and save money to 10 years from now! F**ck, only on a rich country like America. In my country, Portugal, we cannot afford to think on ops, whatsoever, i see here some spoiled pussies. If you want something, then, inform youself properly and DO IT. If you are afraid, then get a watch dog. BB or powerlifting is not for gay ass stupid boys. You are afraid os steroids, then don't do it, no one will force you to do it! Train your ass off, eat like there is no tomorrow!!!!!

Hahahahahaha...someone is a little touchy this morning!

8)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2006, 10:01:10 AM »

8)

Yeah, seriously...wtf was that ?!!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2006, 11:29:12 AM »

8)
Yeah, seriously...wtf was that ?!!

I'm with you guys on this one ::)

...and your point is?????

Extreme Muscle

• Getbig II
  • http://chemicallyevolved.com/phpBB2/
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2006, 10:46:51 PM »

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2006, 03:50:19 PM »

$3,000 bro? That's it?? That's pretty cheap, i thought a good surgeon would be around $6,000-$9,000 grand bro :o

And how was the recovery?

it was kinda strange, he only got it on the left side.  The right side absolutely nothing.  That's probably why it was cheaper.  He had to wear a compression vest for a few weeks and that was about it.  Soreness for about a month before he was back training full on again.