Author Topic: Titus melting down at a BBing show  (Read 8454 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Titus melting down at a BBing show
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2006, 09:30:53 AM »
Figures you, Rob, would consider that a "Meltdown"...there was at least one competition i was at that i thought she got screwed...so now her husband shows his anger at the placings (and yes, all of this well before their last little adventure)...i would hope if you were ever at a "300dollari'llbuildyourwebsite" competition and you didn't place where you should, that lovely wife of yours would stand up and stick up for her man.
Thanks for asking :-*.

What if *every* person in the crowd who didn't like the placing were to stand up and scream, making a scene, every time there was something he/she disagreed with?  The place would turn into a chaotic mess.  

Titus/Ryan had been in the sport for 10 years at that point.  They should be role models, not the ones leading the heehaw charges.  IMO, the runner-ups who smile and handle it with dignity are the ones that people root for.

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2006, 09:37:26 AM »
Also, after 10 years in the sport they should be used to shitty placings  8)

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #27 on: August 01, 2006, 09:37:40 AM »
What if *every* person in the crowd who didn't like the placing were to stand up and scream, making a scene, every time there was something he/she disagreed with?  The place would turn into a chaotic mess.  

Titus/Ryan had been in the sport for 10 years at that point.  They should be role models, not the ones leading the heehaw charges.  IMO, the runner-ups who smile and handle it with dignity are the ones that people root for.

Between the NPC shows and the Pro shows I've attended, that's exactly what happens...I'm sure Lee, Bob or Milos can remember at least one time either they, their significant others or their friends stood up in a show and displayed their disagreement with a decision.
My god, look what happens at other sport functions...people scream and yell cuz their pissed all the time...is that ok?

Lisa

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #28 on: August 01, 2006, 09:38:09 AM »
he's gonna melt somewhere else now...THE BIG HOUSE
Get Big, or Die Trying

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 01, 2006, 09:38:26 AM »
Also, after 10 years in the sport they should be used to shitty placings  8)

Look where they are now.

Lisa

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2006, 09:42:37 AM »
Between the NPC shows and the Pro shows I've attended, that's exactly what happens...I'm sure Lee, Bob or Milos can remember at least one time either they, their significant others or their friends stood up in a show and displayed their disagreement with a decision.  My god, look what happens at other sport functions...people scream and yell cuz their pissed all the time...is that ok?

Titus is the only one yelling.  Titus is the only one looking around for agreement.  With as many fans as kelly has, you'd think 100 people in the crowd would be standing up booing.  But it's just one man yelling. 

Lisa, I know you dated a pro and were cool with the Craig Clique, but you can't excuse his behavior.  This was a very frequent thing- anytime Kelly didn't win, Craig whined about it.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2006, 09:53:46 AM »
Titus is the only one yelling.  Titus is the only one looking around for agreement.  With as many fans as kelly has, you'd think 100 people in the crowd would be standing up booing.  But it's just one man yelling. 

Lisa, I know you dated a pro and were cool with the Craig Clique, but you can't excuse his behavior.  This was a very frequent thing- anytime Kelly didn't win, Craig whined about it.

They were both loud during competitions, no arguement there...i also remember when Don Youngblood beat Vince Taylor...there were a few LOUD comments coming the audience.
Also, about being cool with the "Craig Clique"...i was cool with everyone and so was Hans...the times i saw Kelly, yes she spoke to me but that was because i didn't have some disgusting expression on my face when i saw her and i was probably quite refreshing to her.
Those Pro competitions were odd...i remember the first time i saw King and Bob (King was competiting)...neither one of them were smiling out of their way, but i sure didn't look at that as being mean and rude, JUST PART OF THE GAME.
One last thing...if you ever get to see Bob Chick at any type of a competition, do you really think you'll be the controversial JACK-ASS that you are on this board to him or do you think you might go up and give him a handshake?
Just curious.

Lisa

250Ben250

• Getbig III
  • skinman approved.
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2006, 11:01:02 AM »
Monster sweater-vest!

Bodybuilding.com Webmaster

• Getbig II
  • The World's Most Visited Bodybuilding Site
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2006, 11:06:04 AM »
http://www.getanabolics.com/vid_073106_titus.php

That night was soo funny!  I remember taking this.  I was sitting with Ryan and I kept hearing Craig talking shit behind me. When I was recording the placings he got all fired up.  Later that night I saw Craig and told him I recorded him yelling during the show and he threatened to sue me.  It was classic.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/olympia2003vidcov.htm

W
Most Popular BB Site Online!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2006, 11:21:07 AM »
What if *every* person in the crowd who didn't like the placing were to stand up and scream, making a scene, every time there was something he/she disagreed with?  The place would turn into a chaotic mess. 

Titus/Ryan had been in the sport for 10 years at that point.  They should be role models, not the ones leading the heehaw charges.  IMO, the runner-ups who smile and handle it with dignity are the ones that people root for.

shut up it would be beautiful

Z

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2006, 11:23:40 AM »
Figures you, Rob, would consider that a "Meltdown"...there was at least one competition i was at that i thought she got screwed...so now her husband shows his anger at the placings (and yes, all of this well before their last little adventure)...i would hope if you were ever at a "300dollari'llbuildyourwebsite" competition and you didn't place where you should, that lovely wife of yours would stand up and stick up for her man.
Thanks for asking :-*.

Lisa

Jesus, go to the Oprah forum...............
HAHA, RON.....

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2006, 11:26:26 AM »

240 isnt married

why would a marry man spend so much time on the internet , while his wife is preg?

shouldnt you be helping her cook, clean, etc etc like a real husband should?

why  would a marry man post numerous photos of naked women on here and also ask a another getbig member which is female to take a lil bath with you.

^240 you got some questions to answer young man.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2006, 11:27:06 AM »

just wondering about your avatar "ebony mountain of muscle" ???

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2006, 12:31:28 PM »

Are you sad that i don't find your posts interesting as i do 240's?

:-*

Lisa