Author Topic: Anybody experience this  (Read 3432 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Anybody experience this
« on: August 01, 2006, 07:16:35 AM »
I am taking winstrol for the first time and have experienced some headaches, feels like a low fever?  Is 75mg eod too much for my first time doing winny? Or is that a good amount?

MLAT

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Anybody experience this
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2006, 08:31:04 AM »
Just to compare, for my first time I only took 40mg /day.  2 tabs in the morning and 2 in the evening.  Headaches were not an issue for me.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2006, 08:32:16 AM »
What else are you taking? Are you dieting really hard right now?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2006, 09:18:41 AM »
What else are you taking? Are you dieting really hard right now?

Yes, I have been cutting carbs.  I am taking a minimal amount of test, 400mg test e a week.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2006, 09:21:26 AM »
I am also wondering if it is the actual injection that bothers me.  Whenever I do inject I get ligth swelling and ver tender especially in the shoulder.  Would you guys recommend quads instead? 

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2006, 09:23:34 AM »
Yes, I have been cutting carbs.  I am taking a minimal amount of test, 400mg test e a week.

If you are dieting make sure you are still getting the necessary fluids while taking a 17-AA like Winstol. Lack of water is almost always the culprit for headaches for atheltes.

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2006, 09:27:38 AM »
I am also wondering if it is the actual injection that bothers me.  Whenever I do inject I get ligth swelling and ver tender especially in the shoulder.  Would you guys recommend quads instead? 

Just drink it if swelling is a problem, so long as you aren't taking an excessive amount of multiple 17-AAs there is no reason not to drink it.  You get 2 cycles through the liver, but the injectable form of winstrol is the same as the oral kind, and since it is methylated it can withstand the liver.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2006, 09:55:45 AM »
Just drink it if swelling is a problem, so long as you aren't taking an excessive amount of multiple 17-AAs there is no reason not to drink it.  You get 2 cycles through the liver, but the injectable form of winstrol is the same as the oral kind, and since it is methylated it can withstand the liver.

Seriously???  What is this process?  Do you take w/ Water?  Are the effects IDENTICAL?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2006, 10:29:43 AM »
Depending on how low you're going with the carbs, this can cause headaches...it does with me anyway.

Seriously???  What is this process?  Do you take w/ Water?  Are the effects IDENTICAL?
Just shoot it down the back of your throat, or buy some empty gel caps at the health food store and put it into those. As far as the effect it is the same, but when taken orally I always recommend splitting your dosage up into 2 separate times per day.

Many water-based compounds can cause more swelling and pain then their oil-based counterparts. The risk for infection is greater because bacteria is able to thrive in water based substances especially if proper sanitary habits are not being carried out. That is the reason a lot of guys just go with the tabs or drink the injectable.

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2006, 10:54:08 AM »

It is the exact same substance as the oral form, some people say they show better results one way or another, but the fact is that they are metabolized in the liver either way so it shouldn't matter.  You can take it with water just to dilute the taste yes.  

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2006, 11:26:23 AM »
Thanks guys!  Appreciate the help.  I will try drinking it in two separate daily doses. 

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2006, 06:38:23 PM »
The risk for infection is greater because bacteria is able to thrive in water based substances especially if proper sanitary habits are not being carried out. That is the reason a lot of guys just go with the tabs or drink the injectable.

This is very true.

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2006, 11:03:22 PM »
im using 50mg tab everday- im not getting any severe headaches- but after workout I do get a little tension.

dirtyman_209

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2006, 11:48:04 PM »
see i take 50mg in morning and 50 6-8 hrs later and once in a while the headaches come but with a little ibprofin and asprin its gone but only come with stressful days

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2006, 05:06:33 AM »
I experienced headaches, while on deca last year! Every deca shot day, I had headaches, I don't know why but it happened! However never heard no one on winst that might excperienced headaches!
Fever is because of shot infections, also happened to me! I took aspirine and Brufen and the problem was solved!
S

studhammer

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2006, 08:30:47 AM »
No headaches for me at 50mg/day, but when I bump it up to 100mg/day then I do get slight headache, but nothing to really complain about.  I only use winny orally.

dirtyman_209

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2006, 02:35:37 AM »
yup same here just keep ibprofen on ya

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2006, 12:38:08 PM »
yup same here just keep ibprofen on ya

Ibuprofen or Asprin is fine yeah, but do not take acetaminophen (Tylenol); which, of course, should never be taken in conjunction with 17 Alpha-Alkylated androgens and should be taken mildy with all other types of androgens due to increased liver toxicity.

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2006, 02:24:53 PM »
I usually get the headaches while cutting. even when i didnt use winny

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2006, 03:11:37 PM »
I usually get the headaches while cutting. even when i didnt use winny
Yep