Author Topic: Bob... Bob... Bob...  (Read 46022 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Bob... Bob... Bob...
« Reply #350 on: August 02, 2006, 07:52:03 PM »

Its on my website with the pictures.  Haven't seen the link I suppose..... ;D

Clearly states that all pictures and graphics are the property of Caliber Enterprises.

Ahh you should have announced that when you posted it here.  Some of us were curious why you didn't.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #351 on: August 02, 2006, 07:52:18 PM »
The same question could be asked of you.

I didn't magically appear on here and start talking shit about you, as I would have no knowledge of who you are. You started talking shit from day 1, for no reason...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #352 on: August 02, 2006, 07:56:13 PM »
Ahh you should have announced that when you posted it here.  Some of us were curious why you didn't.

Didn't think it was important.  But lets save all the good stuff for the radio show.  I plan to do a test run on Saturday of my equipment.  Its the best 800 dollars I've ever spent..... ;D

Excuse me for a few minutes, I'm hungry so I'm going to go make an Adonis Burger
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #353 on: August 02, 2006, 07:57:12 PM »

Didn't think it was important.  But lets save all the good stuff for the radio show.  I plan to do a test run on Saturday of my equipment.  Its the best 800 dollars I've ever spent..... ;D

PM me if you get stuck.  I set up a few radio sites this past summer, pretty easy to stream.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #354 on: August 02, 2006, 07:57:30 PM »
I didn't magically appear on here and start talking shit about you, as I would have no knowledge of who you are. You started talking shit from day 1, for no reason...

I can't think of a single PROFESSIONAL athlete/representative that would do something like this. You trade insults with people and make yourself out to be anything but professional. MONTHS ago you said you would ignore 240, but yet here we are again doing it all over again. Why can't you ignore them?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #355 on: August 02, 2006, 08:00:08 PM »
I can't think of a single PROFESSIONAL athlete/representative that would do something like this. You trade insults with people and make yourself out to be anything but professional. MONTHS ago you said you would ignore 240, but yet here we are again doing it all over again. Why can't you ignore them?

Because he's a prick.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #356 on: August 02, 2006, 08:02:35 PM »
Because he's a prick.

He is NOT helping bodybuilding I don't think. I could be wrong, but, you don't see Allen Iverson talking shit about fans or engaging in petty name calling. You don't see Wayne Gretzky doing anything like that either. I know it may not be fair comparisons in so far as where they have gone in their respective sports compared to Bob, but, Bob is making a giant ass of himself and the "sport" and athletes he is supposed to be representing in a professional manner.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #357 on: August 02, 2006, 08:03:00 PM »
Everyone's having fun bashing Chick but what happened to Rhino verifying his win?

Where are the pictures?

Did he win or didn't he win? And don't pretend that PM is proof because it proves nothing.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #358 on: August 02, 2006, 08:07:52 PM »

looks like all those egg whites are destroying your memories, or maybe you are just getting old and cant remember all the people u shit on over the years.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #359 on: August 02, 2006, 08:13:18 PM »
PM me if you get stuck.  I set up a few radio sites this past summer, pretty easy to stream.

I will but I'm currently using it to chat with my suppliers in Australia as well as my other customers worldwide.  Can't beat the price for international calls with Skype and my system is as clean as a whistle.  It now only cost me 2 cents a minute for a call to Australia.  I'm happy as hell.

Oh yeah, if you're wondering why I didn't sue you, well....you did create my banner logo that's brought me a lot of new business this year.  Hard to sue someone who's work made money for you....
A

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #360 on: August 02, 2006, 08:19:07 PM »
Who are your suppliers in australia vince

I will call them.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #361 on: August 02, 2006, 08:20:42 PM »
i actually read few pages of this thread :D :D :D

say what you wanna say,,, but bobbie is a good bodybuilder. i cant stand him in many ways but he IS very very good bodybuilder. you gotta  remember you are talking about a person who did the OLYMPIA,, not some new upcoming amatuer or just someone who got on hormones and got big.

any one who get a pro card has PHENOMINAL PHYSIQE (including ken jones), in all aspects, that been tested over and over by many diff judges. he won his pro card in 2000 fair and square after years of trying and failing,, his body is far from being hormonized to the max with EVERY type of hormone on the market,, and he did present good package as a pro when ever he decided to compete. all of these are facts.

again, i cant stand him,, but he is a VERY good bodybuilder who knows his body very well.

rhino is a pdi PROFESSIONAL BODYBUILDER with tons of potential in a new organization such as the pdi,,  and i respect the pdi and hope they got the money to get up there and be a challenge although ill alwys be IFBB in my heart because they are the one who were there when i started. I DO HOPE that PDI becomes a major success because it will open the industry of bodybuilding to more people and more people = more competition = more money = more recognition = more main stream success.
fallen angel

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #362 on: August 02, 2006, 08:22:32 PM »
looks like all those egg whites are destroying your memories, or maybe you are just getting old and cant remember all the people u shit on over the years.

Please, by all means...refresh my memory.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #363 on: August 02, 2006, 08:23:08 PM »
Who are your suppliers in australia vince

I will call them.

Let's see,

Synthetek Industries

Vet N Pet Direct.

And of course my BIGGEST CLIENT....Yo Mama!!! ;D

Being serious, I have about 6 other suppliers I have in Australia but again, its no-ones business
A

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
« Reply #364 on: August 02, 2006, 08:26:03 PM »

I'm not worried about the nay-sayers. 

This year I'm redeem myself at the NPC Mountaineer and the Elite Classic.  I'll let the judges decide when I step on-stage

That's great.  Because I'm more or less positive that somewhere in China, there's a 15 year-old girl warming up with your max.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #365 on: August 02, 2006, 08:28:50 PM »
That's great.  Because I'm more or less positive that somewhere in China, there's a 15 year-old girl warming up with your max.

I notice that you follow me around all the time like some kid looking for for his biological father............

But I ain't your daddy so go pester your mom's boyfriend you bastard of a goatherder
A

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #366 on: August 02, 2006, 08:31:48 PM »
Please, by all means...refresh my memory.

nah, this is way more fun.  It's funny how much people forget

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
« Reply #367 on: August 02, 2006, 08:40:07 PM »

I notice that you follow me around all the time like some kid looking for for his biological father............

But I ain't your daddy so go pester your mom's boyfriend you bastard of a goatherder

Goatherder?  I'd perfer to get my milk from you thank you very much.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #368 on: August 02, 2006, 08:47:41 PM »
Goatherder?  I'd perfer to get my golden shower from you thank you very much.

Really????  Well get on your knees, bitch
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #369 on: August 02, 2006, 08:48:55 PM »

What in the blue hell are you talking about, Gomer??? 

Please elaborate....
A

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #370 on: August 02, 2006, 08:50:12 PM »

What in the blue hell are you talking about, Gomer??? 

Please elaborate....

Either bob has a bad memory or he is electing not to publicly divulge any more information on the subject.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #371 on: August 02, 2006, 08:56:41 PM »
Either bob has a bad memory or he is electing not to publicly divulge any more information on the subject.

You stated it so lets hear it, bro.  Otherwise you're basically talking out of your ass.  I can't think of anyone except the 'Myrtle the Turtle incident" with Kamali at Weider Headquarters a few years ago.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #372 on: August 02, 2006, 08:58:31 PM »
Vince, the only business you do with australia is listening to a Men At Work album you bought in junior high.  You are such a fvcking joke.

You can kiss the crack of my black ass you grandmotherfucker.
A

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #373 on: August 02, 2006, 09:02:34 PM »

You stated it so lets hear it, bro.  Otherwise you're basically talking out of your ass.  I can't think of anyone except the 'Myrtle the Turtle incident" with Kamali at Weider Headquarters a few years ago.

as if the shit i have flung here wasn't enough....if bob wants you to know he will tell you.  Now shut your cock holster

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #374 on: August 02, 2006, 09:03:29 PM »

You can kiss the crack of my black ass you grandmotherfucker.

meltdown