Author Topic: Stop to say hey  (Read 1144 times)

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
Stop to say hey
« on: August 01, 2006, 10:57:14 AM »
Hi guys, lots of new faces, in fact there are only a few I know from back in the day, I see there are almost entirely new mods, good to see you are still around though John.  Big_O still around?  I don't think I have been on the boards in about 2 years, still lifting off and on but am still retired for the most part.  Anyway just wanted to stop and say hey.

whitewidow

Re: Stop to say hey
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2006, 11:00:07 PM »
Hey bro - nice to see you stop in- Big O,John,Hank and division all dissapear off the board- we got 2 new bad ass mods though- arnold jr. and rimbaud - these guys are experineced users and know their shit-

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2006, 05:22:39 AM »
Hey Bro, do remember seeing you here before.  BigO stops in about once every 3-4 months for a day or 2 but thats about it, which is too bad cause that guy knows his sh*t.  Board was really bad for a while, getting better now with the new active mods.  Big john does not come here anymore either.

"Retired" care to elaborate bro.....your only 24?

RDW

• Getbig III
  • Get Big or Go Home
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 12:28:29 PM »
"Retired" care to elaborate bro.....your only 24?

I started gear when I was 17 like a fool. Lifted too hard too fast, got burnt out by the time I was 22.  Got damn big though, but I never did it to become a body builder or pro weight lifter, just to get big.  Now I have less time and less ambition to continue that life style.  I still enjoy the chemistry behind it all though.  At my peak I was 5'9 1/2, 231lbs, 9% BF.  Now I'm 195 and probably 15%BF.  I miss the results, but I can't believe the training I used to do, seems an impossible task to go back to.