Author Topic: IFBB Rules? Is Lee Priest right?  (Read 19604 times)

newmom

Re: IFBB Rules? Is Lee Priest right?
« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2006, 01:27:21 PM »
haha micheal....u big meanie..... ;D

newmom

« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2006, 01:29:42 PM »
no that guy is way better looking than "newmom".

u right..I never claimed to be a fit or pretty woman...wow u got me..sarcasm it seems u have alot of vent up frustration..don't be so bitter life is to short

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2006, 01:31:19 PM »
u right..I never claimed to be a fit or pretty woman...wow u got me..sarcasm it seems u have alot of vent up frustration..don't be so bitter life is to short
then why are you even living? women are judged in this world by how hot their bodies are.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2006, 01:31:22 PM »
haha micheal....u big meanie..... ;D

J/K!!!!

newmom

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2006, 01:41:49 PM »
then why are you even living? women are judged in this world by how hot their bodies are.

so piss ants like you can pick on me and laugh at me..arnt I entertaining

newmom

« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2006, 01:42:54 PM »

J/K!!!!

I know that...yeesh being away from yookee (whatever u sox fans call it) way has tarnished your sense of humor lol j/k...

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2006, 02:57:41 PM »
so piss ants like you can pick on me and laugh at me..arnt I entertaining
do you want me to post that PM you sent me about you having vaginosis?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2006, 03:10:06 PM »
no that guy is way better looking than "newmom".

Nah newmon was good looking when i last saw her :) even if she dosen't like me.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2006, 03:10:48 PM »
what does she look like Lee?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

newmom

« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2006, 03:59:18 PM »
do you want me to post that PM you sent me about you having vaginosis?

u wish i pm'd u....and if u click on the link under my post my pic is there 4 mths after the baby

newmom

« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2006, 04:01:43 PM »

awwwwwwwwwwwww that was nice and u right i dont like u   ::)..but i will say this like i have on a few other posts..your interview the other day..u made excellent posts and it hurts to say i actually agree with u...

Dorian 01

• Getbig III
  • Ronnie Rockel > Ronnie Coleman
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2006, 04:04:28 PM »
what does she look like Lee?
Via her sig:
She looks pretty good for 55
T

newmom

« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2006, 04:13:40 PM »
dorian1 u failed to point out the little princess is doing the bbing thumbs up...even at 4 mths she following her dad

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2006, 07:45:51 PM »
   How many times has this rule been enforced?

9.4 Threats/Assaults:
Any Member who threatens an Athlete, Judge or Official by word or gesture will
be immediately suspended for a period of time to be determined by the Pro
Committee. Any Member who physically assaults an Athlete, Judge or Official
will be immediately expelled.                                                                                   

Ahhhhh what happens if a Official threatens a Athlete , AKA Weinberger ???

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2006, 07:49:06 PM »
Officials are held to the same standard, and thus are subject to the same action.

The IFBB can do nothing, issue a warning, or repremand by way of fine, suspention, or both.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2006, 07:51:04 PM »
  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Officials are held to the same standard, and thus are subject to the same action.

WHATEVA !!!!!!!!!!

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2006, 08:10:08 PM »
Officials are held to the same standard, and thus are subject to the same action.  Unless of course they happen to be protecting the company - in which case all bets are off.

Fixed it for you sport.

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2006, 08:16:59 PM »

The IFBB can do nothing, issue a warning, or repremand by way of fine, suspention, or both.

So why does it say in the rule book will be immediately suspended? Pretty clear rule here.  No "mays", "buts" or "ifs" but will be

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2006, 08:28:08 PM »
So why does it say in the rule book will be immediately suspended? Pretty clear rule here.  No "mays", "buts" or "ifs" but will be                                                                         

It,s all pretty simple really , every one at Pro level has broken the rules some way or another , either via steroid use or many many many other variables by way of the "Rule Book" so if they were to enforce the rules they would have no one left to enforce the rules on !!!!!

So the easiest way to dodge this bullet is not to load the gun !!!

But this unfortunately leaves them open to a class A libable suite if push came to shove and they decided to start upholding the rule book !!!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2006, 08:51:19 PM »
Lee had a point in the interview.

shawn has an extremely irritating girly voice.

lee was just pointing out the cold bare facts and was reasonable and bob and shawn, ganging up, sounded really jewbagel 'you cant do that! you cant do that!'

they were technically defending the system but instead they should have acknowledged the problems of the system.

LOL you just feel the tension whenever lee mentioned steroids ;D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2006, 01:14:42 AM »
No matter what guys Chic deep down know the IFBB is full of shit and the rule book is just a cover.  That rule book was done to show how the IFBB cares about their members and want to run a tight ship.  How else do you think Ben or Joey could ever meet any head of any real sports federation or organization. Do you think the IOC would even take a phone call from these idiots if they didn't at least pretend they were trying to do things right.  All those rules were requirements in order to be listed as a sport federation.  They mean nothing. They got their recognition and thats all they wanted.  To bad because they don't follow what they printed is the main reason BB is a joke around the world.  Really sad when BB could maybe have been a legitimate sport at one time is now not even mentioned in the newspaper when Ronnie wins the biggest show on earth (supposed to be anyway).

I do give Chic credit, he hangs in there no matter what is thrown at him. 

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2006, 01:58:10 AM »
Hey, Keith, you are a big guy and don't take crap from anyone. You and Lee are great that way. I am the same way or at least try to be. In the meantime those who abide by what the IFBB says are rewarded in various ways like a big club. Bawdybuilding seems so much like professional boxing and all the crap that exists there. To tell the truth it seems powerlifting has gone the same way and all manner of interest groups have virtually destroyed the sport.

I can imagine those vested interests getting together and trying to impose control on the rank and file. While I would never describe anyone with a PhD as an idiot, (even if it was an honourary award) you did make me laugh the way you described what goes on in that whatever you want to call it group. It stopped being an organization long ago. People who kiss butt are appointed and as long as they annoint Joe and Ben then remain there forever. If those people are bodybuilders and care about the sport then I guess things are tolerable. What happens is that many in control could care less about the bodybuilders and soon are looking after themselves and to heck with the knuckleheads who want to compete. Can we imagine what the executive of the IFBB thinks about bodybuilders? They must have a very low opinion of them because they treat them like cattle or dummies. Lee comes along and says he won't play their game anymore and big bad Bob warns him he is making a mistake. Heck, Lee wasn't even encouraged and congratulated for his foundation that he is trying to set up. What a joke bodybuilding has become. I have been ashamed of being a bodybuilder for decades and things are getting worse instead of getting better.

I have always maintained that you get what you deserve and you deserve what you get. If the professional bodybuilders are happy with what they get then I guess nothing will change.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2006, 05:25:57 AM »
Loook we all know thr rukes are a joke.Steve was never fined or suspended.No judge or official has been.And this stupid crap of picking and choosing when to enforce the rules is a joke.I see competing to make a livinig even in a different organization is far worse then STERIOD USE,PRONOGRAPHY,COMITTING CRIMES ETC.MMMMMMMMMMM wonder why this sport is a joke.Ok guys load up take all the shit you want try not to kill yourself and get out their and make us money, and if your lucky you might get in the top 5 and get   a little back.But you dare go anywhere else to make some money and you are suspended.Oh boy this is going to be fun.See the IFBB in court will be better then watching Sadam go off at the Judge.

Lee

OK PLAY BALL.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2006, 05:36:16 AM »
I wonder about a rule re calves having cuts. I wonder what deduction gynocomastia entails in the judging?

Was Arnold suspended for competing in the 1970 NABBA Universe? Etc. Seems to me Lee is correct and the IFBB enforces exactly the rules that protect the organization but do not benefit the bodybuilders.

By the way, no one can remove Paul Graham as a vice-president representing Australia. There are no elections over here and when some tried to remove Paul years ago he just changed the name of the organization downunder. He also controls bodybuilding a la Ben. It is very much a closed organization.

I thought Paul Graham was dead?
The House that Ruth built

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2006, 05:37:28 AM »
Bob and Shawn said you can't go and play for another organization in football. I don't think that matters much for football because those guys make millions of dollars. If IFBB guys got millions of dollars too then they wouldn't have to go find other opportunities.