Author Topic: Gaspari Nutrition: Nolvedex XT  (Read 5923 times)

RancherRanger

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Gaspari Nutrition: Nolvedex XT
« on: August 02, 2006, 10:45:30 AM »
Has anybody used this product?  Looking for some feedback before I buy.

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
Re: Gaspari Nutrition: Nolvedex XT
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2006, 10:48:58 AM »
i "heard" it was ok, but i would used the real thing.
grundle has no sack,

RancherRanger

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2006, 11:01:34 AM »
I've pondered the "real" thing, but if I'm ever arrested, etc...I will loose my license.  I'm not talking about my driver's license, I'm talking about my license to sell Insurance.  That's what makes the money for me, and after all the work I've put into the business, I'm not comfortable jeopardizing that.

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2006, 11:05:11 AM »
well i'm not sure how the laws are in your state, but nolvadex(tamaxofin) are not considered narcotic drugs.
grundle has no sack,

RancherRanger

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2006, 11:22:09 AM »
I'm not referring to Nolvedex, I'm referring to illegal steriods!

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2006, 11:27:12 AM »
then why are you asking about  Nolvedex XT
grundle has no sack,

RancherRanger

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2006, 11:42:50 AM »
Nolvedex XT is legal, that's why I'm asking for feedback.  I'm not looking for advice about illegal drugs.  Maybe somebody can respond that's actually used this product!

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2006, 11:48:05 AM »
i told you already i heard it was ok.
grundle has no sack,

RancherRanger

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2006, 11:50:48 AM »
Have you taken it personally?  From your post above, the answers no.  You must be about 12, none of posts have made much sense, stay out of the gene pool!

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2006, 12:08:46 PM »
obvious you dont know what your talking about.. it's meant to me an anti e... now again why would you take some bullshit anti e, instead of the real nolvadex?

http://www.vitadigest.com/gaspari.html?gclid=CJyQwOLZwYYCFQdQHgodayGWSw
grundle has no sack,

RancherRanger

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2006, 12:16:47 PM »
I'm looking for something to boost test levels and suppress levels of estrogen.  I'm sure if it boosts test levels, then some muscle gain should be a result.

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2006, 06:08:46 PM »
then get a test booster and not an anti e
grundle has no sack,

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2006, 11:55:29 PM »
GARBAGE

250Ben250

• Getbig III
  • skinman approved.
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2006, 04:12:37 PM »
I'm looking for something to boost test levels and suppress levels of estrogen.  I'm sure if it boosts test levels, then some muscle gain should be a result.

There was an actual indepent study done on Novadex XT, the results were pretty good. That and 6-OXO are the only anti-e supplements OTC that have had some sort of independent study done on them, everything else out there is just word of mouth or bro-tology cluttering up the message boards, with handfuls of people doing their own bloodwork and posting it up for the supplement companies.

--->

Ziegenfuss T.N., Mendel R.W., and Hofheins J.E. Safety and Efficacy of a Commercially- Available, Naturally-Occurring, Aromatase Inhibitor in Healthy Men.
Ohio Research Group of Exercise Science and Sports Nutrition. Wadsworth, Ohio 44281, USA.tim@ohioresearchgroup.com

Rationale: In healthy eugonadal men, it is known that blocking estrogen formation stimulates thehypothalamic-pituitary-testicular (HPT) axis to increase in vivo androgen production. Recently, a new class of dietary supplements has appeared that claim to inhibit the aromatase enzyme (i.e., decrease the transformation of aromatizable androgens [androstenedione, DHEA, testosterone] into estrogens [estriol, estrone, estradiol]), leading to an increase in androgen and testosterone formation. Purpose: As the first step in a series of experiments on a popular, over-the-counter aromatase inhibitor, the purpose of this pilot study was to examine the effects of Novedex XT™(NOV-XT) administration on selected hormonal responses (total testosterone , bioavailable testosterone [BT] and estradiol [E2]), as well as serum and plasma markers of renal, hepatic, andhematological function. Methods: Using an open-label, proof-of-concept design, five eugonadal men (mean ± SD age, height, weight, body fat: 31.0 ± 5.3 yr, 177.0 ± 3.8 cm, 86.6 ± 8.7 kg, 15.2 ± 5.4 %) ingested 4 capsules of NOV-XT prior to bed for 28 consecutive days. According to themanufacturer, each capsule of NOV-XT contains 60 mg of a proprietary blend of three naturally-occurring aromatase inhibitors: 6, 17-keto-etiocholene-3-ol tetrahydropyranol ether, 3, 17-keto-etiochol-triene, and 3’,5,7-trihydroxy-4’-methoxyflavone (supplements were provided by an FDA-registered, pharmaceutically licensed manufacturer; confirmation by an external laboratory is pending). Blood samples obtained at baseline (prior to supplementation), and at weekly intervals thereafter for 28 days, were analyzed for TT, BT, and E2 by radioimmunometric and chemilluminetric assays. Subjects were required to maintain their normal dietary and training patterns during the study. All blood samples were obtained at the same time of day (0700-0900) to minimize diurnal variation. Hormone concentrations were statistically analyzed by ANOVA and Tukey’s HSD post-hoc test. Dependent t-tests were used to compare changes in blood chemistries. Statistical significance was accepted at p<0.05. Results: Compared to baseline, NOV-XTadministration rapidly and significantly increased TT and BT. Mean changes from baseline for TT (Figure 1) after one, two, three, and four weeks of NOV-XT administration were: +145% (p<0.006), +183% (p<0.0005), +232% (p<0.0002), and +240% (p<0.0002), respectively. Meanchanges from baseline for BT (Figure 2) after one, two, three, and four weeks of NOV-XTadministration were: +300% (p<0.01), +402% (p<0.0009), +511% (p<0.0002), and +528% (p<0.0002), respectively. Despite these large increases in TT and BT, no significant aromatization to estradiol was observed (i.e., E2 concentrations remained 3-6 pg/mL below baseline at all timepoints). No statistically significant changes in clinical blood chemistries (fasting glucose, BUN, creatinine, bilirubin, alkaline phosphatase, aspartate aminotransferase, alanine aminotransferase, sodium, potassium, chloride, calcium, albumin, globulin, CO2, total protein, total cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL-cholesterol, LDL-cholesterol, VLDL-cholesterol) or systemic hemodynamics (heart rate, systolic blood pressure, diastolic blood pressure) were observed, nor were any adverse events reported during the study.

Conclusions: Within the framework of the current experimental design, these preliminary data indicate that four weeks of NOV-XT administration significantly elevates serum TT and BT, likelyvia the inhibition of estradiol formation and the shifting of the HPT axis towards androgen/testosterone production. In healthy, eugonadal men, supplementation with NOV-XT does not appear to result in any deleterious effects on blood chemistry or systemic hemodynamics. Ongoing research is being conducted to confirm and refine these results in a larger sample size, aswell as examine the impact of NOV-XT on androgenic and estrogenic metabolites, bodycomposition, and muscular performance. Supported in part by a research grant from Gaspari Nutrition (Neptune, NJ).

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2006, 07:22:00 PM »
I am on my 4th bottle.  The stuff works, but the results are not over night.  Give it a week or so, you start to notice the changes.  If you have some sort of non active job like me ( programmer ), then a test booster like this really helps.  I highly recommend it.  A buddy of mine who is on TEST replacement theapy ( roids by prescription ), gets blood work done ever 6 weeks.  When he tried Novedex XT for the two weeks before he got his blood work done, the results showed it had greatly raised his TEST levels.  I haven't tried any other products so I couldn't compare it, but I can say it works. Just take 3 before bed.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2006, 11:43:38 AM »
I took three bottles of it.  What it did for me was , it made my abs come in a little better and my veins more noticeable, but at the same time it seems my waist git a little bigger.  It also lowered my sex drive a lot !

KAM

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2006, 07:06:01 PM »
look guy all that stuff is a waste of money.  and its all fairly new so theres no good research done on it just lab test, so you don't really know what it will do.  I'm not prompting but your better off saving that money And getting the real stuff.  at least it been around long enough to know what to expect from it and you know it works.  and also its novadex by gaspari not nolvadex.  nolvadex is the real shit.  and the reason I'm saying this is because I've taken it.  i took gaspari, halodrol-50 and novadex and after too weeks i started noticing my nipples starting to get real sensitive so i quit right then and it took like a week for them to get back to normal thats why i fill like i do. so in my opinion the best thing you can do is eat sleep and train and save your money, spend it on protein and food.

250Ben250

• Getbig III
  • skinman approved.
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2006, 08:02:50 PM »
look guy all that stuff is a waste of money.  and its all fairly new so theres no good research done on it just lab test, so you don't really know what it will do. 

See my above post.

Karl -

Estrogen actually plays a bigger part in libido in men than most people realize. ATD (1 of the 2 substances in Novedex XT) lowers estrogen to the point where it will effect libido. 6-OXO can be more "mild" but to get the best of both worlds use something like Novedex and a natural test booster like Activate - its a Stinging Nettle Extract that increases the amount of free test you have without introducing a testosterone-similar substance (which would actually shut your body's natural production down) into your system...

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2006, 11:59:04 PM »
I can attest to the libido thing.  But in my case its a good thing. As without it I am jacking off 3 times a day.  Its nice to be able to actually focus on work.  The stuff does work. Granted I have never tried any other Test boosters or roids to compare it to, so there might be something out there that would work even better.  All I can say is I am very impressed with all of Gaspari's products. 

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2006, 07:32:00 AM »
See my above post.

Karl -

Estrogen actually plays a bigger part in libido in men than most people realize. ATD (1 of the 2 substances in Novedex XT) lowers estrogen to the point where it will effect libido. 6-OXO can be more "mild" but to get the best of both worlds use something like Novedex and a natural test booster like Activate - its a Stinging Nettle Extract that increases the amount of free test you have without introducing a testosterone-similar substance (which would actually shut your body's natural production down) into your system...

thanks

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2006, 03:38:59 PM »
I'm not referring to Nolvedex, I'm referring to illegal steriods!
i think the gaspari is novadex and the real deal is nolvadex(tamoxifin).

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2006, 07:09:29 PM »
i think the gaspari is novadex and the real deal is nolvadex(tamoxifin).

Great marketing ploy 'eh  ::)
: