Author Topic: I Would Never Go to a BB Show, But I Would Pay To See Some BB's Fight Each Other  (Read 1561 times)

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
It's funny, I bet 95% of the people on this site could give a flying fvck less about going to see these juiced up male whores dance around in a thong, but a lot of them would pay $20 bucks for a good fight between Bob and Rhino, or Bob and Lee et al.
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
It's funny, I bet 95% of the people on this site could give a flying fvck less about going to see these juiced up male whores dance around in a thong, but a lot of them would pay $20 bucks for a good fight between Bob and Rhino, or Bob and Lee et al.

It would be poor value. These guys would get winded just climbing into the ring.

jonno gb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Try the WWE ::)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
you have a point,i go to both mma shows and bodybuilding shows alot and even though i love bodybuilding a mma event just gets your adreneline going alittle more imo,then again i seen yates guest pose and that got my adreniline goin big time
R

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
rhino would beat the shit out of chic imo
R

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
Then why do you, and the other 95% of people on this site spend all their time talking about, "juiced up male whores". Doesn't make any sense.

Stavios

what's up grundle ?!?!?!

what is going on with the Chick and Manion photoshop contest ?  ;D

newmom

Then why do you, and the other 95% of people on this site spend all their time talking about, "juiced up male whores". Doesn't make any sense.

good point