Author Topic: accutane  (Read 2339 times)

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
accutane
« on: August 02, 2006, 03:15:27 PM »
nevermind ;) after further research i will stay away from this stuff lol

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: accutane
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2006, 03:43:49 PM »
on side note, since accutane is outta question, anyone else use anything besides benzoyl and the cyclines? i cant shake this acne that i have bad on my delts and sides of arms almost down to elbows. its really startin to gross out the chicks, yes yes i know acne is part of the game and i was prepared for it so i dont need to hear dumb remarks. lets keep this constructive

ive gone the route of showering 3 times a day, anti bacterial soap and lava bar, change sheets constantly, and tried the creams. my problem is i work construction so for 8 hrs a day i am dripping in sweat adn dirty as hell. this is part of the problem..... also i know the acne comes from hormonal inbalance but its lasted through my 5 month pct also.

any thoughts? im currently back on

king

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2006, 04:23:23 PM »
why are u against accutane?  i took it for 5 months no sides whatsoever.. except for perfectly clear skin haha

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2006, 05:08:25 PM »
why are u against accutane?  i took it for 5 months no sides whatsoever.. except for perfectly clear skin haha

side effects can happen INSIDE the body as well king...dont laugh just yet..

Extreme Muscle

• Getbig II
  • http://chemicallyevolved.com/phpBB2/
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2006, 10:37:44 PM »
side effects can happen INSIDE the body as well king...dont laugh just yet..

Then I must ask what kind of bad stuff did u hear about it?

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2006, 11:18:12 PM »
It works, just dries your skin and lips out. If you want your acne gone start tomarrow.

dirtyman_209

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2006, 02:34:37 AM »
side affects will hurt ya if you plan on havin kids when you  are on it or even up to 6mths after wards i was on the shit from the dermatoligist and that shit is no joke it dries the fuck out of your lips you have to have a lifetime supply of chapstick or stuff stronger for the chapped lips lol

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2006, 06:53:14 AM »
Tan in the sun twice a week, that made a world of difference for me.

8)

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2006, 07:37:49 AM »
Then I must ask what kind of bad stuff did u hear about it?

extremely hard on the liver

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2006, 02:17:28 PM »
i do tan, i work construction im tan as hell,

and yes i have heard it is veryy hard on the liver, and i am also ON right now though no orals

now ive done tons of research on it and its dosages, if i did consider it, only b/c of my job making it really bad, would you guys suggest, low dosage cycel with pharmacy bought, or go the doctor route? will my insurance cover it? etc

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2006, 06:51:52 PM »
Dude Lava soap works better then anything you can find.

Extreme Muscle

• Getbig II
  • http://chemicallyevolved.com/phpBB2/
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2006, 11:40:29 PM »

and yes i have heard it is veryy hard on the liver, and i am also ON right now though no orals

now ive done tons of research on it and its dosages, if i did consider it, only b/c of my job making it really bad, would you guys suggest, low dosage cycel with pharmacy bought, or go the doctor route? will my insurance cover it? etc

accutane is prescription bro...u have to have a doc prescribe it to u.

ur insurence may cover it if u have a severe case of acne. (just tell yur doc it hurts real bad, and he will tell ur insurence to cover it.)

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2006, 12:37:08 AM »

try differin rx cream
grundle has no sack,

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2006, 06:43:09 AM »

you work construction with your shirt off?

or are you talking farmers tan?

8)

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2006, 02:35:33 PM »
Dude Lava soap works better then anything you can find.
did you not read my whole post?

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2006, 02:37:30 PM »
accutane is prescription bro...u have to have a doc prescribe it to u.

ur insurence may cover it if u have a severe case of acne. (just tell yur doc it hurts real bad, and he will tell ur insurence to cover it.)
you can still get prescription without one lol , and no its not a horribly bad case, but it is very distracting VERY, i know the doc has to monitor blood levels etc etc but if insurnace doesent cover it it may b cheaper to go online route. this was just a question is all

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2006, 02:38:28 PM »
you work construction with your shirt off?

or are you talking farmers tan?

8)
haha no farmers tan, on some jobs we do go shirtless, and i have dont the tannin bed also, only problem is im a person who looks fake n bake bad.........

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2006, 02:41:12 PM »
try differin rx cream
ive tried it, problem is creams only attack the surface, the reason for acne is hormonal imbalances that create perfect inviorments in your skin and oils to let bacteria grow, and with the construction work that i do non stop sweating and dirt it just blows up, every day after work my arms look horrible......... luckly its only on my arms, only reason i asked about accutane is b/c it attacks the problem from the pores.

ive also heard the dmae cream atrophys pores so imma go that route first on my arms,

also anyone who used accutane have you been acne free? even with later cycles?

king

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2006, 02:50:15 PM »
i dunno i hope i dont have any sides down the road haha. i was perscribed by my doctor. had my blood drawn and all that tested once a month... i might have to go back on it now tho cuz the acne is comin back.. blast

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2006, 09:28:44 AM »
welp i guess i will go by my dermatolagist and see if its covered, that way i can have the bennifit of him giving him monthly blood levels to watch hdl etc..... well see how it goes