Author Topic: Frontier between BB and PL  (Read 1719 times)

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
Frontier between BB and PL
« on: August 03, 2006, 08:04:27 AM »

Recently I've seen Coleman, Rhul and Levrone's, training video! I've also seen some training videos of some powerlifters, and after analyse their routines, I reach the conclusion that Coleman, Rhul and Levrone's training are more complete and still, these guys are not less strong than the powerlifters. Ronnie and Markus could easiliy enter in Strong man and make a good figure, with a super massive and cut physic. Where do you think that the tue line that separates these 2 sports is stablished? Actually Marius Pudzi looks like a BB and is the PL champion!!!!
S

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Re: Frontier between BB and PL
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2006, 03:36:04 PM »
you're looking at these sports (bb, strongman, pl) as merely about size and strength - you're forgetting that technique is just as important.

There's more to posing than just squeezing the muscles.

There's more to bench pressing with a bench shirt than just pushing the weight.

There's more to lifting the atlus stones than just bending over and pulling them up.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Frontier between BB and PL
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2006, 03:15:02 AM »
Recently I've seen Coleman, Rhul and Levrone's, training video! I've also seen some training videos of some powerlifters, and after analyse their routines, I reach the conclusion that Coleman, Rhul and Levrone's training are more complete and still, these guys are not less strong than the powerlifters. Ronnie and Markus could easiliy enter in Strong man and make a good figure, with a super massive and cut physic. Where do you think that the tue line that separates these 2 sports is stablished? Actually Marius Pudzi looks like a BB and is the PL champion!!!!
first off,  mariusz is in strongman.  second,  these guys are on so much shit that it would take effort to not be that strong.