Author Topic: Chick You owe me an apology  (Read 71622 times)

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
Re: Chick You owe me an apology
« Reply #275 on: August 04, 2006, 07:37:30 AM »
Oh yea it happens

I have seen a girl at a dance club scream rape just to get some guy beat up so he would stop hitting on her. 
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #276 on: August 04, 2006, 09:40:44 AM »
That has to be the dumbest post I have read in a while. This is America not China. If you want a kid you have one. At any stage in your life that you can physically sire children. Who cares if your folks are older? How is it "unfair" to the kids. They will love their folks whatever the age they are. By the way, how old are you? 14? I am 45 and in all my life I have never encountered anybody who had a kid after 35 who's child wasn't just as healthy as any other kid. ::)

the studies have been done, by medical profesisonals. The results of these tests are available on the internet and in various medical journals. The numbers do not lie.  I will take their word over yours.  It is not healthy for a child to develop with elderly parents.  Too large of a generational gap makes social and mental development awkward.  It's like being raised by your grandparents.  Not the worst thing that can happen, but not the greatest either. 
Aside form that, there is also the possibility of birth defects and greater chance for other genetic issues.  Medical statistic prove this.

RHINO290

« Reply #277 on: August 04, 2006, 09:41:45 AM »
Oh yea it happens

I have seen a girl at a dance club scream rape just to get some guy beat up so he would stop hitting on her. 
Jack I think you look pretty good now. You definately need to get more shredded but you got time. Keep up the good work Jack. You already look better than Bob did at the masters. But Bob knows CHRISTMAS came early for him this year

Woten

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • jugs
« Reply #278 on: August 04, 2006, 09:46:07 AM »
You were warned because you made jack ass comments about Chic's fiance. Not because of anyone's doings but your own.

Mate, you truly are a charmless Elk turd, honest to god

Christ, I am now left wondering whether the brand of 'sick bag charisma' you have made all your own is infact pathological?

Honestly - and all joking aside - take a look in the mirror pal, take a moment, you clown
rons acunt

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #279 on: August 04, 2006, 10:40:32 AM »
completely aside from my hatred for Chick, what do you guys think about a guy fathering a child after the age of 40, especially with a history of using anabolics and hormone altering drugs?  Studies have proven that Fathers over 40 have a higher percentage of children with birth defects, chromosomal disorders, and schizophrenia.  Google it up if you don't believe me but there is a definite amount of genetic degradation of sperm after the age of 35, that gets progressively worse.  Not to mention the fact that when your kid is old enough to drink legally, the parent is already in their 60's.  How fair is that to the kid?

Just something to think about....

Major ageism post.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #280 on: August 04, 2006, 10:55:34 AM »
Hey, Kelly Pettiford is still around. He just placed 2nd in the lightweights at this year's Team Universise. Maybe he remembers who won the 1996 NABBA North American...Anyboby know how to reach him?????

why would someone in IFBB contests know anything about NABBA contests?

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #281 on: August 04, 2006, 10:59:54 AM »
Major ageism post.

lol my bigotry knows no bounds

walking sculpture

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #282 on: August 04, 2006, 11:20:41 AM »
why would someone in IFBB contests know anything about NABBA contests?

Ok Mr. Expert

First off, The Team Universe is an NPC contest, not IFBB.

Secondly, the reason I mentioned Kelly Pettiford if that he competed in the 1996 NABBA North American as a lightweight. Perhaps....just perhaps, he would recall who won the overall in the contest.

Clear now?

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #283 on: August 04, 2006, 09:51:54 PM »
Jack I think you look pretty good now. You definately need to get more shredded but you got time. Keep up the good work Jack. You already look better than Bob did at the masters. But Bob knows CHRISTMAS came early for him this year

Monster Me1tdown

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #284 on: August 04, 2006, 10:23:26 PM »
Secondly, the reason I mentioned Kelly Pettiford if that he competed in the 1996 NABBA North American as a lightweight. Perhaps....just perhaps, he would recall who won the overall in the contest.
Clear now?

No he did not compete in the NABBA North American.  He competed in the IFBB North American.

and btw, the NPC is part of the IFBB

Tokyo Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #285 on: August 05, 2006, 07:10:07 AM »

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #286 on: August 05, 2006, 07:12:48 AM »

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #287 on: August 05, 2006, 07:28:11 AM »
Now that's settled lets see hoe Rhino shows up at the NOC.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #288 on: August 05, 2006, 08:14:59 AM »
the studies have been done, by medical profesisonals. The results of these tests are available on the internet and in various medical journals. The numbers do not lie.  I will take their word over yours.  It is not healthy for a child to develop with elderly parents.  Too large of a generational gap makes social and mental development awkward.  It's like being raised by your grandparents.  Not the worst thing that can happen, but not the greatest either. 
Aside form that, there is also the possibility of birth defects and greater chance for other genetic issues.  Medical statistic prove this.

Whether what you say is valid or not, there's one thing you're forgetting:  if Bob wants to have a child at 40 (or at 80 for that matter), that's his business not yours.  Like bmacsys said, this is America, not China.

Hope this helps.
Ron: "I am lazy."

growthfactor

• Getbig III
  • I HATE EVERYTHING!!!
« Reply #289 on: August 05, 2006, 08:32:42 AM »

i love how dumb people try to sound all scientific and intelligent after poorly interpreting some information online. Just for your information, this mainly applies to women...

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: August 05, 2006, 08:56:33 AM »
Is this it?  ???

http://www.nabba.com/keystone04.cfm

2004 NABBA KEYSTONE STATE CLASSIC BODYBUILDING CHAMPIONSHIPS and
MS. FIGURE’ KEYSTONE STATE
Mt. Joy, PA - May 22, 2004
Promoter: Bob Bashore

Medium-Tall Class
1. Jack London (#54)
2. Jere Geib (#17)
3. Jason Tete (#31)
4. Tyrone Blume (#51)
5. David Diana (#23) - Best Men's Poser

OVERALL – MR. KEYSTONE STATE – JACK LONDON
________________________ ____________

Jack, you are also on this Video Tape as well...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Bodybuilding-Classic-1997-NABBA-World-Championships-VHS_W0QQitemZ200012094484QQcmdZViewItem

Scroll down to middle of the page..

Classic Filming

1997 NABBA World Bodybuilding Championships

Men and Women

VHS Video, available in NTSC or PAL format.  Video #A-0936 -  167 minutes.  No picture cover.

Brand New tape, never viewed!

WORLD Men
Tall
Dayo Audi - Overall Winner
Eli Hanna
Giovani Thompson
Hannes Engelschall
Thorsten Hala
Konstantin Putchkov
Medium Tall
Oliver Reinhardt
Vincent Wedderburn
Jack London
Patrick Coppens
Paolo Tamarri
Aart Van De Gruiter

:D Weee

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: August 05, 2006, 09:07:19 AM »
Chick has been pwned.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: August 05, 2006, 09:09:50 AM »
Chick has been pwned.
Love your avatar goatboy.  :-*

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #293 on: August 05, 2006, 09:10:41 AM »
Chick has been pwned.

How do you figure?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #294 on: August 05, 2006, 09:17:16 AM »
Love your avatar goatboy.  :-*

I thought you'd like it.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: August 05, 2006, 09:19:39 AM »
How do you figure?

The info from musclememory, plus the standings from the '97 World's on the nabba site back up Jack's claims.

This is yet another case of you being wrong and someone else being right, though you'll never admit it.  ::)

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #296 on: August 05, 2006, 09:27:38 AM »
The info from musclememory, plus the standings from the '97 World's on the nabba site back up Jack's claims.

This is yet another case of you being wrong and someone else being right, though you'll never admit it.  ::)

I guess this is the problem when there are many threads regarding the same topic...first off let me say that i have nothing against Jack, BUT when i did a search on Musclememory late Wednesday, early Thursday (or sometime like that) nothing at all came up when his name was inputed...then all of a sudden yesterday when the site was updated there his name appeared with ONLY the 2 contests everyone here at Getbig are refering to. I find that weird and interesting at the same time.
Not to stick up for Chick, but how does this make him wrong?

Lisa

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: August 05, 2006, 09:34:20 AM »
I guess this is the problem when there are many threads regarding the same topic...first off let me say that i have nothing against Jack, BUT when i did a search on Musclememory late Wednesday, early Thursday (or sometime like that) nothing at all came up when his name was inputed...then all of a sudden yesterday when the site was updated there his name appeared with ONLY the 2 contests everyone here at Getbig are refering to. I find that weird and interesting at the same time.
Not to stick up for Chick, but how does this make him wrong?

Lisa
I found my information on the actual NABBA site and Ebay (using Google)

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #298 on: August 05, 2006, 09:37:00 AM »
I found my information on the actual NABBA site and Ebay (using Google)

I don't doubt that, my point was the whole Musclememory stuff. In the last day quite a few people have been so proud to "show" Chick what they found when even that turned out to be a "sudden" discovery that might not have been legitimate.

Lisa

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #299 on: August 05, 2006, 09:40:13 AM »
It back up nothing, fool...

Tim F. Just added the info the other day, for what reason we don't know.

There is record of Jack competing in the World's, but still none from the N.American which he claims to have won.

There are many ways he could've competed in the worlds without actually qualifying...Gunter has competed in a few Olympia's without actually qualifying by special invite...he could've simply been given a free pass to compete...who knows.