Author Topic: Chick You owe me an apology  (Read 72019 times)

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Chick You owe me an apology
« Reply #450 on: August 05, 2006, 09:35:42 PM »
I don't see the North Americans listed as a qualifying show for the NABBA Worlds on the NABBA USA site.

"c. Official National titles are the: National Bodybuilding Championships, Junior National Bodybuilding Championships, American National Bodybuilding Championships, American Junior National Bodybuilding Championships, Natural United States Bodybuilding Championships, and Natural American Bodybuilding Championships.  
             d. National title winners of the above competitions in the Men's, Women's, Master's, Jr's, and Ms. FigureŽ categories, with the exception of the Junior National and American Junior National Bodybuilding Championships, are qualified for selection by the NABBA USA National Committee to enter NABBA International amateur events such as the Universe and World Championships."

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #451 on: August 05, 2006, 09:36:18 PM »
The question was raised some time ago, how jack qualified for "pro" status in the PDI...3rd in the NABBA worlds doesn't get the job done. Jack claims a title, people called him on it...3 months later, it's still sketchy at best.

Were only going by what the PDI put out as the list of qualifications...someone's looking like a fool allright.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #452 on: August 05, 2006, 09:40:02 PM »

Still nothing on answering the rest of the questions, bro...?

Come on 240, let's see your spin on this.

Yeah, lets take an email from Gruskin with some "USA Honor Roll" whatever that is....which could have been doctored easily, over a picture, a trophy, a photographer who was there, an official who was there, a fan who was there, other competitors in the top 5, a magazine with the results, a sponsor who was there, or a scoresheet for that matter...

Where was this "show" held, in Jack's basement

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #453 on: August 05, 2006, 09:44:25 PM »

Yeah, lets take an email from Gruskin with some "USA Honor Roll" whatever that is....which could have been doctored easily, over a picture, a trophy, a photographer who was there, an official who was there, a fan who was there, other competitors in the top 5, a magazine with the results, a sponsor who was there, or a scoresheet for that matter...

lol @ jack's basement

this fucking guy chick is funny bro  ;D

Chick have you ever thought about doing stand-up bro?
#

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #454 on: August 05, 2006, 09:46:50 PM »
How are things at the IFBB?  You guys still holding the O at that shitty hotel?  How about prize money?  Up a total of $6k from last year.  Woo hoo.  nearly caught up with the year's inflation. 

Not even close.

12 month moving average inflation rate currently stands at 4.3% (http://inflationdata.com/inflation/Consumer_Price_Index/CPI.asp).

If the prize money at last year's O was $500,000, the increase would have to be $21,500 just to keep up with inflation.

But I wouldn't expect a meathead like Bob to be able to wrap his mind around this concept.  The IFBB kicks him $6k and he actually thinks he's ahead of the game.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #455 on: August 05, 2006, 09:47:48 PM »

BUt that would make sense Chick. Since when has anyone affiliated with PDI ever made sense?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #456 on: August 05, 2006, 09:51:10 PM »

Not even close.

12 month moving average inflation rate currently stands at 4.3% (http://inflationdata.com/inflation/Consumer_Price_Index/CPI.asp).

If the prize money at last year's O was $500,000, the increase would have to be $21,500 just to keep up with inflation.

But I wouldn't expect a meathead like Bob to be able to wrap his mind around this concept.  The IFBB kicks him $6k and he actually thinks he's ahead of the game.  ::)

Look here, Mr Economics.  There's not need for numbers in all of this.  He got an extra $6k.  He's a winner!  He has really come through for the guys.  All that message board arguing about the PDI has paid off.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #457 on: August 05, 2006, 09:52:57 PM »
If anyone wants to join the PDI, I ran the KMHBB show in England in 1996. Due to a bang on the head I can't remember a bloody thing about it, but if you send me a few dollars for administration costs, I'll work on the honor system and substantiate your claim.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #458 on: August 05, 2006, 09:54:40 PM »
If you keep ignoring the questions you can't answer, maybe they'll go away...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #459 on: August 05, 2006, 10:01:47 PM »
We've got the IFBB Athletes Rep and a FLEX photog bashing a rival federation on their Sat night.

Those of us who live online, stay in our folks' basements, typical bucktooth [sic] jackasses are supposed to be like that.  You're supposed to act like professionals, dammit!

I wonder if Peyton Manning and John Madden spend their sat nights bashing the CFL on football message boards.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #460 on: August 05, 2006, 10:02:22 PM »
We've got the IFBB Athletes Rep and a FLEX photog bashing a rival federation on their Sat night.

Those of us who live online, stay in our folks' basements, typical bucktooth [sic] jackasses are supposed to be like that.  You're supposed to act like professionals, dammit!

I wonder if Peyton Manning and John Madden spend their sat nights bashing the CFL on football message boards.

Monster deflection

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #461 on: August 05, 2006, 10:03:19 PM »
Where was this "show" held, in Jack's basement?

No, in Kamali's kitchen.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: August 05, 2006, 10:04:24 PM »
Monster deflection

LOL @ the IFBB bobblehead.  Can only say yes.

I answered the Q.  I told Bob to act like a man and call up Bob Gruskin if he needs more.  I dunno if he's shy, or bashful, or timid, or what...

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #463 on: August 05, 2006, 10:05:39 PM »
LOL @ the IFBB bobblehead.  Can only say yes.

I answered the Q.  I told Bob to act like a man and call up Bob Gruskin if he needs more.  I dunno if he's shy, or bashful, or timid, or what...

LOL at PDI bobblehead. At least the IFBB is an actual federation.

Monster fantasy world

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #464 on: August 05, 2006, 10:08:38 PM »
LOL at PDI bobblehead. At least the IFBB is an actual federation.

Monster fantasy worls

Dude, it's brand new.  We weren't crapping on Bill gates' porch in 75 when he started Microsoft.  We all *knew* Chic would get a pro win someday as he toiled in the NPC for 112 years.  And we shouldn't judge the PDI story until it unfolds and we ssee what positive changes it can bring to the sport :)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: August 05, 2006, 10:12:50 PM »

Is it still a pro "win" if your employer buys it for you??

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #466 on: August 05, 2006, 10:13:54 PM »

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #467 on: August 05, 2006, 10:17:35 PM »
#

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #468 on: August 05, 2006, 10:19:35 PM »

I'm bored and jet lagged. As none of my pals are on Xbox I thought I'd while away the early hours here p that's how bloody bored I am!
As for the PDI, at the moment, at most it's a one show wonder which hardly qualifies it as a rival. It's not even close to NABBA.

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #469 on: August 05, 2006, 10:22:19 PM »
Dude, it's brand new.  We weren't crapping on Bill gates' porch in 75 when he started Microsoft.  We all *knew* Chic would get a pro win someday as he toiled in the NPC for 112 years.  And we shouldn't judge the PDI story until it unfolds and we ssee what positive changes it can bring to the sport :)

It's not knew. We've been there before and watched it fail.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: August 05, 2006, 10:24:10 PM »
I'm bored and jet lagged. As none of my pals are on Xbox I thought I'd while away the early hours here p that's how bloody bored I am!
As for the PDI, at the moment, at most it's a one show wonder which hardly qualifies it as a rival. It's not even close to NABBA.

awwww shucks, Mr Gruskin...
monster guts to attack his word online but not call the man on the phone.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #471 on: August 05, 2006, 10:26:39 PM »

Rob c'mon on bro stop acting gay with the text lol

Where do you get these cartoons from anyway??
#

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #472 on: August 05, 2006, 10:27:02 PM »

I've emailed both Mr Gruskin and the promoter.
I can't call as my secretary is out till Monday.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: August 05, 2006, 10:27:55 PM »

Why don't one of you fags just email him?

Ohhhhh..... that's right......  emails don't count as "proof", as per Bob Chick rules for living #2,456.  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #474 on: August 05, 2006, 10:34:57 PM »
I've emailed both Mr Gruskin and the promoter.
I can't call as my secretary is out till Monday.

You should ask your secretary to teach you how to use the phone on your own. 

Sometimes the lowliest of people, like say, secretaries or janitors, can teach you the darndest things!