Author Topic: Chick You owe me an apology  (Read 70728 times)

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Chick You owe me an apology
« Reply #525 on: August 06, 2006, 12:04:43 AM »
Let's all go night night.

Lisa

Great idea.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #526 on: August 06, 2006, 12:07:05 AM »

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #527 on: August 06, 2006, 12:08:50 AM »
Night night :-* :-* :-*

Lisa

That was a good nut you gave me over @ aim girl

G'nite from here too  ;)
#

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #528 on: August 06, 2006, 02:16:48 AM »
Why isn't Jack London responding?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #529 on: August 06, 2006, 03:25:35 AM »
Because maybe he is a loser. Or searching for those photos for the proof.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #530 on: August 06, 2006, 03:59:25 AM »
Since Jack won a national title from another organization, he is by definition, a Pro Divison Athlete, or a PDI pro. 

He won a national title?

Horton claims it's NOT a national title.

Which is it?

And why doesn't his win in 2004 count toward his PDI Pro status?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #531 on: August 06, 2006, 04:28:41 AM »

Santa Claus

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #532 on: August 06, 2006, 04:38:11 AM »
I seem to remember one time when some IFBB pros had some checks bounce after a certain show earlier, and Bob brought forward "proof" that there were no problem, in the form of an e-mail from a representative at the bank. Exactly the same way that Rhino put his e-mail proof here. Bob stated several times that there was no need to argue the point, as he had provided proof from the bank. Seems like he is now refusing to take it as proof when he is on the other end of things. Bob, I think you are a joke, and the least professional "pro" I have ever seen.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #533 on: August 06, 2006, 04:41:05 AM »
I seem to remember one time when some IFBB pros had some checks bounce after a certain show earlier, and Bob brought forward "proof" that there were no problem, in the form of an e-mail from a representative at the bank. Exactly the same way that Rhino put his e-mail proof here. Bob stated several times that there was no need to argue the point, as he had provided proof from the bank. Seems like he is now refusing to take it as proof when he is on the other end of things. Bob, I think you are a joke, and the least professional "pro" I have ever seen.

Damn Santa i can't say i have ever seen you this un-jolly except when people say your not real, chick and his antics have seemed to really upset you :( ;D
I

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #534 on: August 06, 2006, 04:49:26 AM »

I don't know about the show in question where people are saying that Christmas came early for Bob, but I find this post ironic and kind of funny coming from santa claus.
E

Polartec

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #535 on: August 06, 2006, 05:02:33 AM »
I don't know about the show in question where people are saying that Christmas came early for Bob, but I find this post ironic and kind of funny coming from santa claus.

Don't worry, that's not Santa...

Santa Claus

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #536 on: August 06, 2006, 05:10:24 AM »
Don't worry, that's not Santa...

So I faked my own death, so what? Bob have a tendency to take my jolliness away.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #537 on: August 06, 2006, 05:22:17 AM »
So I faked my own death, so what? Bob have a tendency to take my jolliness away.

Don't worry all of us who believe in you have your back and intend fight back to those who ruin the christmas spirit 8)????????
I

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #538 on: August 06, 2006, 05:30:18 AM »

If a check bounce then the evidence needed IS COPIES FROM THE BANK!!! 

This is all about a bodybuilding show.  Much different
A

Santa Claus

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #539 on: August 06, 2006, 05:34:25 AM »

If a check bounce then the evidence needed IS COPIES FROM THE BANK!!! 

This is all about a bodybuilding show.  Much different

The point is that Bob wanted the contents of that mail (written here by him) as proof. Same thing. If he had provided a scan, all right, but he just wrote the contents here, and said the case was proved. Same kind of evidence he is ridiculing now.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #540 on: August 06, 2006, 05:43:36 AM »
The point is that Bob wanted the contents of that mail (written here by him) as proof. Same thing. If he had provided a scan, all right, but he just wrote the contents here, and said the case was proved. Same kind of evidence he is ridiculing now.

Somewhat...

Bob knows had he posted contradictary information to the true then he would have been corrected as he is accountable for his facts here by any number of IFBB Pro's who are watching (albeit not likely to input unless there are lies being spread).

Jack is virtually unassailable on this subject.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #541 on: August 06, 2006, 05:57:25 AM »
jack's not responding because he only posts from work.  it's the weekend and he's enjoying the life that is being jack london.

i saw someone throwing mis-information at him, obviously politically driven, and even though I really tried to stay out of it, realized that I had to chim in.

Jack won the national show and then did the worlds.  Period. 

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #542 on: August 06, 2006, 06:22:55 AM »
Is that the last show Jack won?.....11 years ago! ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #543 on: August 06, 2006, 06:23:18 AM »
jack's not responding because he only posts from work.  it's the weekend and he's enjoying the life that is being jack london.

i saw someone throwing mis-information at him, obviously politically driven, and even though I really tried to stay out of it, realized that I had to chim in.

Jack won the national show and then did the worlds.  Period. 

Until Jack produces a picture or more information, there will always be a lot of people who will not believe him.  He's losing creditability every single day along with the PDI's credit and even your witful retorts cannot stop that.  I've already conceded that Jack won, but most people won't believe it until they see it....Double Period
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #544 on: August 06, 2006, 06:25:25 AM »
Is that the last show Jack won?.....11 years ago! ::)

Hey, rhino works full time in finance. He won the Nationals, took 3rd at worlds, then took 7 years off to build his career up.  A better BBing story that 90% of these guys, who have no longterm financial/health plan, sadly.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #545 on: August 06, 2006, 06:28:04 AM »

Until Jack produces a picture or more information, there will always be a lot of people who will not believe him.  He's losing creditability every single day along with the PDI's credit and even your witful retorts cannot stop that.  I've already conceded that Jack won, but most people won't believe it until they see it....Double Period

Most people believe whatever they are told to believe by the most likable takling head in the arena. 

Most watch the news, and take the word of the smiling talking head which tells them what to believe.  Some here will look at smiling Bob Chic and believe whatever he says without looking at the facts.  Vince, you're an educated BBing fan, and you reached your own conclusion based upon fact.  I think Bob has too.  If not, he'd certainly have jumped all over that $10k wager that Rhino offered.

Even Kev Horton agreed Jack won that show.  Bob just doesn't want to be wrong again here.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #546 on: August 06, 2006, 06:50:55 AM »

I am glad you agree Vince, I believed it the whole time personally. Also, I am not saying 240 is biased in anyway, I agree with everything he has said, 100%! But I respect the fact that long after Rhino did business with 240(website), its nice to see 240 taking so much time to prove what he knew to be true. Alot of people cash checks from their clients and don't give a rats ass what happens to them next, 240 seems like the type of guy who will not only make you a killer website, but also spend a lot of precious time to have his clients back.  Especially when said client was telling the truth the whole time. Props to 240 for having his clients/friends back when he needed it. ;D
E

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #547 on: August 06, 2006, 07:01:23 AM »

Got a logical friend eh Vince?  Another person logging into your account to give their 2c? 

Looks like you're on a winner this time.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #548 on: August 06, 2006, 07:35:27 AM »
rhino is securing his future and is a smart man,he knows bodybuilding aint gonna get him or anyone else rich unless your the top dogs,rhino is doing the smart thing in building his career outside of bodybuilding,i respect him alot for doin that cause it shows me character
R

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #549 on: August 06, 2006, 07:49:51 AM »
Most people believe whatever they are told to believe by the most likable takling head in the arena. 

Most watch the news, and take the word of the smiling talking head which tells them what to believe.  Some here will look at smiling Bob Chic and believe whatever he says without looking at the facts.  Vince, you're an educated BBing fan, and you reached your own conclusion based upon fact.  I think Bob has too.  If not, he'd certainly have jumped all over that $10k wager that Rhino offered.

Even Kev Horton agreed Jack won that show.  Bob just doesn't want to be wrong again here.

My conclusion is based on having trust and faith in Tim to report the right info and confirming it with Bob Gruskin.  However, Chick and everyone else has every reason not to believe Rhino.

Like I said, this is going to continue on until Rhino shows some proper evidence and its going to hurt his creditibility.

A