Author Topic: Hard times at the gym!  (Read 1373 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Hard times at the gym!
« on: August 03, 2006, 03:08:02 PM »

Haha this guy at the gym was shouting at the weights giving them hell before he lifted them!

that guy was me  :D
Z

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: Hard times at the gym!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 03:19:56 PM »

Hey Bluto...did the weights run and trick on you and tattle tale like a little sissy punk trick bitch? I know an industry "guru-creator" who tricks on his colleagues and people who put boo-boos on his feelings.

I just wonder if the weights went and reported you to the gym manager for hurting their feelings. thats all...
?

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 03:22:14 PM »
There was some guy at my gym that starting running to the restroom, took his shirt off, threw it on the ground and stuck his hand in his ass all at the same time. Funny thing is there are no bathroom stalls there only a urinal.
just push some weight!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 03:23:34 PM »
Hey Bluto...did the weights run and trick on you and tattle tale like a little sissy punk trick bitch? I know an industry "guru-creator" who tricks on his colleagues and people who put boo-boos on his feelings.

I just wonder if the weights went and reported you to the gym manager for hurting their feelings. thats all...

Not sure what that means but I'm a hard son of a bitch at the gym and I put the smack down on those weights Inglewood style if that's what you were asking

Peace!
Z

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2006, 03:23:42 PM »
There was some guy at my gym that starting running to the restroom, took his shirt off, threw it on the ground and stuck his hand in his ass all at the same time. Funny thing is there are no bathroom stalls there only a urinal.

You spend a lot of time hanging out in the men's locker-room, alexxx?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2006, 03:24:59 PM »

Haha this guy at the gym was masturbating in the toilets giving me hell before i had enough!

so i fucked him in the ass  :D

What a confession.... we all knew you were a fag
P

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2006, 04:19:26 PM »
i just hate everyone in life sometimes
R