Author Topic: Passing along some advice from a friend - Listen up "Certain Pro Athlete"  (Read 17194 times)

sandstone

• Getbig II
Re: Passing along some advice from a friend - Listen up "Certain Pro Athlete"
« Reply #125 on: August 07, 2006, 02:18:46 PM »
Something tells me that booting out one of the most marketable, well liked bodybuilders in the sport today just aint gonna happen. You on the otherhand........

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: August 07, 2006, 02:20:08 PM »
Vince why are you going to the Olympia.  Is there a Krispy Kreme booth there you working.  Or were you hired by those marketign geniuses at MuscleTech to be a live "before" model for the Hydroxycut table. Why exactly are you going.  Thatfirst picture you posted could actually be you in the parking lot at the Orleans. 
lmao, this must be it ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #127 on: August 07, 2006, 02:21:46 PM »
Its an educated guess.  You're not suspended yet so nothing is in stone.  And as I stated before to you via PM, it can be just a bluff as well

Wait, you started the rumor and made the announcement, and it was just an 'educated guess'?

sandstone

• Getbig II
« Reply #128 on: August 07, 2006, 02:26:47 PM »
Wait, you started the rumor and made the announcement, and it was just an 'educated guess'?

"Educated" being a touchy subject on threads like this :)

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #129 on: August 07, 2006, 03:06:20 PM »

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: August 07, 2006, 03:22:16 PM »
yeah whateva..

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #132 on: August 07, 2006, 04:50:13 PM »

no I just passed along a message from someone.... ;D
A

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: August 07, 2006, 05:02:01 PM »
Vince G , you seem to live in a world of "Assumption " and we all know "Assumption" is the mother of all F@#k ups !! , For one to assume it states the obvious of the totally unknown and that the assumption is based on pure hopefull speculation , this way of living can and obviously has lead to many disappointments for you , I bet you go to sleep at speculating what might just be rather than actually knowing what actually is , I bet you ,you dream of winning the lottery every night !!!

Good way to live I guess if you like failing or disappointment !!! :-\ :-\ :-\ :'( :'(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #134 on: August 07, 2006, 05:10:59 PM »
no I just passed along a message from someone.... ;D

Its an educated guess. 

Which is it?  Did you take a guess that someone would pass you a message?

Oneboss1Rock

• Getbig II
« Reply #135 on: August 07, 2006, 09:45:13 PM »
get that vince son of a bitch 240!!

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: August 07, 2006, 10:40:42 PM »
Any IFBB bodybuilder who is suspended from the organization may possibly be banned from entering any IFBB-sanctioned event or venue as either a competitor, guest or spectator.  Any attempts to gain access to the event by the suspended athlete or athletes may possibly be asked to leave by security.  Any refusals to leave may possibly result in arrest by local authorities and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. 

This is not an official message from the IFBB.  Just passing along some advice from a friend.... 

You stupid dumb sominabich. These events are open to the public. No one can be arrested for buying a ticket and going to the show just because he is banned from competing or just because they might not like you.  ::) Dear God, please watch over this brainless wonder.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: August 07, 2006, 10:43:07 PM »
God where do you get your info.You are so stupid you need to be shot.............

......or maybe hung on a tree?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #139 on: August 08, 2006, 02:04:30 AM »

Its an educated guess.  You're not suspended yet so nothing is in stone.  And as I stated before to you via PM, it can be just a bluff as well

Again you have shown your true educational background.  You say it;s an educated guess.  With this guess it appears you made it just past 6th grade.  Am I close.

final_countdown

• Getbig I
« Reply #140 on: August 08, 2006, 05:26:21 AM »
Any IFBB bodybuilder who is suspended from the organization may possibly be banned from entering any IFBB-sanctioned event or venue as either a competitor, guest or spectator.  Any attempts to gain access to the event by the suspended athlete or athletes may possibly be asked to leave by security.  Any refusals to leave may possibly result in arrest by local authorities and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. 

This is not an official message from the IFBB.  Just passing along some advice from a friend.... 
Racism against white people.