Author Topic: better? heavy pro hormone stacking or very light juice?  (Read 2906 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
better? heavy pro hormone stacking or very light juice?
« on: August 03, 2006, 05:54:26 PM »
just curious for you experts and those of you are knowledgeable firsthand. just wondering what is better, meaning works better and perhaps yes safer, heavy use of prohormones ( 1-ad, the methyls, gaspari's now banned stuff, etc) stacked together and cycled off occassionally throughout the year, or just going the steroid route, but a  very light steroid regimen cycled off throughout the year? thanks in advance for the replies!

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: better? heavy pro hormone stacking or very light juice?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 06:06:50 PM »
Pro hormones are more dangerous then "real" AAS. They are more toxic and less effective, as well as they are overly priced. One thing about PH's is that they have a lot of similarities of "real" AAS, but the catch is that they are chemically altered to make them legal...at least that was the idea before all of them were banned. It's these "alterations" that make them more toxic and far more dangerous to the body. I'll give you a first hand example: Long before I begin using AAS I used PH's...mostly 1-AD and M-1T. After a year or so of using these I went in for a routine physical and my liver was in a mess, values were as high as a chronic alcoholic...no, it wasn't from heavy drinking, I rarely drink, but it was caused by the PH's...it's the only thing it could be. On top of that, I started having a rash that broke out over most of my body, which sucked big time. I immediately dropped the PH's and I've never had any problems since. I've run several cycles of AAS since that time, and I get regular check ups throughout the year, and not once have my liver values been out of wack, no more rashes, no high bp, no high cholesterol, no acne, no nothing other then added strength and size and a better over all well being...it should be noted that I have run some decent size cycles with a fair amount of orals, and still everything has been OK.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 06:28:07 PM »
Ditto for me, I had the same problems with pro hormone's , liver values shot up, pains in my kidneys, rashes, acne breakouts, crazy moodswings (from the short half-life's)  As soon as I started doing real gear I've never had any problems like this.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 06:33:33 PM »
this is a pretty stupid question- your talking about stacking PH's wich are all orals-
I think they work well in conjunction with some sort of injectable Test= pretty useless when used solo
I use a combonation of everything - some of these prohormones are high grade expensive compounds- like halodrol-50- its great stuff- toxic but effective- and the great thing is you know what you are getting unlike some UGL products-

whitewidow

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2006, 08:18:30 PM »
I wish I was older and could legitimately get a script for real AAS because of all the drawbacks to PH.

why not just hit up the black market and get some gear? thats what the rest of us do.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2006, 10:50:44 PM »
I wish I was older and could legitimately get a script for real AAS because of all the drawbacks to PH.

You just gotta find the right [shady] doctor, I'm 27 and in pretty good health, with perfectly normal hormone levels but I get a lot of stuff on script. To be honest, you can trick the doc too, just have him check your test  levels right after a cycle (before you start PCT) you'll have the test levels of a 12 year old girl and he will put you on test. All you gotta do then is just get a bulk supply of it at once (enough for a cycle) most pharmacies will do this (they'll let you have a 3 month supply for instance so you don't have to keep coming back every 2 weeks) and blast away.

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2006, 11:27:23 PM »
How much do you have to pay out of your own pocket? or does your insurance pay for it? what brand do you get? watson?

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2006, 06:15:00 AM »

May have already been posted - IF SO - my appologies.

Stinkin' pro-hormones have all of the side effects with none
of the benefits or real AAS. I personally NEVER have felt
than comfortable with ORAL anything hormone wise.
As they will (usually always) effect you liver values.

The worthwhile stuff (that which works) IS always ILLEGAL!!!
or NOT found Over The Counter . . .

GO HEAVY (all of the way) OR GO HOME . . .
1 life 1 liver

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2006, 01:10:08 PM »
You just gotta find the right [shady] doctor, I'm 27 and in pretty good health, with perfectly normal hormone levels but I get a lot of stuff on script. To be honest, you can trick the doc too, just have him check your test  levels right after a cycle (before you start PCT) you'll have the test levels of a 12 year old girl and he will put you on test. All you gotta do then is just get a bulk supply of it at once (enough for a cycle) most pharmacies will do this (they'll let you have a 3 month supply for instance so you don't have to keep coming back every 2 weeks) and blast away.

OMG ROFLMAO haa ha ha ha ha ha he hee hee hee he eh hee hee fucking hilarious------ I cant waitt to do this to my doc :)
ah yeah Im a voodo child

Mr.Protein

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2006, 02:34:52 PM »
just curious for you experts and those of you are knowledgeable firsthand. just wondering what is better, meaning works better and perhaps yes safer, heavy use of prohormones ( 1-ad, the methyls, gaspari's now banned stuff, etc) stacked together and cycled off occassionally throughout the year, or just going the steroid route, but a  very light steroid regimen cycled off throughout the year? thanks in advance for the replies!

Just a thought... would there be any benefit to stacking PHs since they are all suppose to metabolize into Test.?
Are there any PHs that metabolize into anything else but Testosterone?
the price is great... so is the reward

whitewidow

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2006, 05:41:59 PM »
Just a thought... would there be any benefit to stacking PHs since they are all suppose to metabolize into Test.?
Are there any PHs that metabolize into anything else but Testosterone?

Yes- their are full blown steroids being sold right over the counter-at least where I shop-lol.

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2006, 08:27:03 PM »
Pro-Horhomes are garbage.
You mine as well take a $100 bill and light it on fire ! At least it won't give you any side effects like pro-hormones do.
Real steriods are cheaper and they will work if taken at the right dose , and proper diet and exercise are done correctly!

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2006, 04:28:05 AM »
I think he is kidding!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2006, 06:02:54 AM »

I think it is overall a bad idea to try and trick your doctor.  That would mean he does not know about your AAS use.  If its the doctor you trust and see regularly you may have to tell him certian things so he can treat and examine you properly.  Therefore this doctor will know your low levels are a result of your AAS use and that the last thing you need is more hormone therapy.  So unless you have been off cycle for a long while he or she will hesitate to prescribe more test.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2006, 08:47:31 AM »
How much do you have to pay out of your own pocket? or does your insurance pay for it? what brand do you get? watson?

My insurance covers 90%,  test, deca, nolva, arimidex, etc.    Only two things it doesn't cover (sadly) is GH and HCG :(

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2006, 08:50:56 AM »
I think it is overall a bad idea to try and trick your doctor.  That would mean he does not know about your AAS use.  If its the doctor you trust and see regularly you may have to tell him certian things so he can treat and examine you properly.  Therefore this doctor will know your low levels are a result of your AAS use and that the last thing you need is more hormone therapy.  So unless you have been off cycle for a long while he or she will hesitate to prescribe more test.

Like I said, it depends on the doctor, my former doctor had problems prescribing me tylenol 3 for pain after surgery, my current doctor has no problem prescribing anything (within reason) that I might need, it's also best if you do the research and present it to him/her that tends to be convincing since it shows maturity and prudence on your part.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2006, 02:55:00 PM »
Agree big time!

whitewidow

« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2006, 06:06:35 PM »
Like I said, it depends on the doctor, my former doctor had problems prescribing me tylenol 3 for pain after surgery, my current doctor has no problem prescribing anything (within reason) that I might need, it's also best if you do the research and present it to him/her that tends to be convincing since it shows maturity and prudence on your part.

Damn! I need to talk to this guy-lol