Author Topic: Don Long - 8 weeks out photos!  (Read 8054 times)

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
Re: Don Long - 8 weeks out photos!
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2006, 09:00:44 PM »
he use to have HORRIBLEgyno   does he still have it  or is he gonna competein a sleeveless shirt?

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2006, 09:02:24 PM »
he use to have HORRIBLEgyno   does he still have it  or is he gonna competein a sleeveless shirt?

I'm still tryna figure out how you look bro!  ???
#

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2006, 09:10:04 PM »
He looks absolutely incredible all things considered. Compare how he looks to how Tom Prince looks.

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2006, 09:12:34 PM »

I'm still tryna figure out how you look bro!  ???

oh you missed the thread where i won mr pennsyvania  this year   2 months ago   want pics?   my autograph?  perhaps my dirty trunks?

pic enclose dis offseason

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2006, 09:15:13 PM »
oh you missed the thread where i won mr pennsyvania  this year   2 months ago   want pics?   my autograph?  perhaps my dirty trunks?

bwahaha you're a crazy bro lol

Nah but everybody saying you look "madd swole and ripped" so i figured A pic wouldnt hurt  8)
#

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2006, 09:15:52 PM »

Looking good (no homo)

What's your current weight/height?
#

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2006, 09:18:39 PM »
i am not quite right in the head  bu 4 mgs of xanax a day  ( doc's orders)  i behave

right now i am 235-240 at 9% at 5'9 maybe 5'10 if i get my back adjusted

damn i hate posting my pics on here

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2006, 09:20:18 PM »
i am not quite right in the head  bu 4 mgs of xanax a day  ( doc's orders)  i behave

right now i am 235-240 at 9% at 5'9 maybe 5'10 if i get my back adjusted

damn i hate posting my pics on here

True look a little bit bloated but anyway is that your "getbig computer" in the corner for fast replies @ the board bro?  ;D

p.s. How come i dont see any broads in the background
#

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2006, 09:20:41 PM »

Goddamnit,

IF another fag wears one of those things on his head......

Why do this to yourself?  Do you wake-up one morning and say, I am going to put this faggy gay thing on my head because it will make me look better when I pose for this picture in my mom`s attic.

Whats the deal?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2006, 09:21:48 PM »

Monster Air-Conditioning unit.

Bodybuilding won`t buy you central AC, thats for sure.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2006, 09:21:59 PM »
Goddamnit,

IF another fag wears one of those things on his head......

Why do this to yourself?  Do you wake-up one morning and say, I am going to put this faggy gay thing on my head because it will make me look better when I pose for this picture in my mom`s attic.

Whats the deal?

LOL @ Monster Air-Conditioning unit.

I think somebody is calling out dzulboy 2nite  8)

#

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2006, 09:23:32 PM »
True look a little bit bloated but anyway is that your "getbig computer" in the corner for fast replies @ the board bro?  ;D

p.s. How come i dont see any broads in the background

Ha ha ha ha...I wonder how many people on this board actually have a designated "Getbig Computer?"  ha ha ha  That shit's funny as hell.  I bet a few people do.  Shit I may turn this piece of shit into one after I get my next one.  That's just sorta what they naturally become, isn't it?  You know, it's the one you leave on Getbig so that all you've gotta do is hit the refresh button when you sit down.  ha ha ha  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2006, 09:26:11 PM »

Ha ha ha ha...I wonder how many people on this board actually have a designated "Getbig Computer?"  ha ha ha  That shit's funny as hell.  I bet a few people do.  Shit I may turn this piece of shit into one after I get my next one.  That's just sorta what they naturally become, isn't it?  You know, it's the one you leave on Getbig so that all you've gotta do is hit the refresh button when you sit down.  ha ha ha  

Whats really more interesting is having a different computer for each different alias....

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2006, 09:29:47 PM »

Ha ha ha ha...I wonder how many people on this board actually have a designated "Getbig Computer?" 

I think 240 has a dedicated Getbig mainframe.
Ron: "I am lazy."

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2006, 09:31:35 PM »
I think 240 has a dedicated Getbig mainframe.

Nah.  getbig keeps me sane. learning flash and building and updating websites 12 hours a day will drive a dude crazy.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2006, 09:41:19 PM »
Whats really more interesting is having a different computer for each different alias....

Here's Adonis's bedroom with him and Caroline checking the diagnostics on their recently installed "random Getbig handle and forum profile-generating algorithm."   ;D

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2006, 09:42:46 PM »

lmao @ designated getbig computer

#

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2006, 09:44:40 PM »
i have a designated download computer, and i recommend everyone who can, do the same, i fyou plan on downloading music or movies.  One $75 box with a 15-inch monitor downloading 24/7.  It keeps your regular system from getting bugs or being slow.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2006, 09:46:36 PM »
i have a designated download computer, and i recommend everyone who can, do the same, i fyou plan on downloading music or movies.  One $75 box with a 15-inch monitor downloading 24/7.  It keeps your regular system from getting bugs or being slow.

240 are you the Lawnmower man?  Seriously.   ;D

What the hell are you downloading?  The universe?

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2006, 09:47:51 PM »
240 are you the Lawnmower man?  Seriously. 

lol

240 takes ILLEGAL d/l to another level, hey another LAWSUIT bro!  ;D
#

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2006, 09:58:34 PM »
lol
240 takes ILLEGAL d/l to another level, hey another LAWSUIT bro!  ;D

I'm an efficiency expert.  I manage my workday and work environment so that i can surf all day and still get a boatload of work done. 

i gotta say tho, they have run out of good music.  nothing new is very good., filler rock, and weak rap.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2006, 10:04:56 PM »
I'm an efficiency expert.  I manage my workday and work environment so that i can surf all day and still get a boatload of work done. 

i gotta say tho, they have run out of good music.  nothing new is very good., filler rock, and weak rap.

OH!  Well just make sure you've got that newest Avenged Sevenfold...they're the future and it's the best pure rock 'n roll album since Appetite For Destruction, IMO.  Watching that new Rockstar: Supernova, you really get an appreciation for that "shot out of a cannon since birth," natural-born rock star like Axl, don't you?  That guy M. Shadows sure goes for his, from what I can tell.  They've got a vision.  Fucking epic realization of a dream, if you ask me.     

schwarzenpecker

• Getbig II
  • You may have seen me at your local video store
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2006, 10:09:07 PM »
Where is the scar from his kidney transplant? Except for back separation he looks almost as good as ever.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2006, 10:09:25 PM »
OH!  Well just make sure you've got that newest Avenged Sevenfold...they're the future and it's the best pure rock 'n roll album since Appetite For Destruction, IMO.  Watching that new Rockstar: Supernova, you really get an appreciation for that "shot out of a cannon since birth," natural-born rock star like Axl, don't you?  That guy M. Shadows sure goes for his, from what I can tell.  They've got a vision.  Fucking epic realization of a dream, if you ask me.     

I don't watch that show, but i'll DL the record.  Appetitite is one of my alltime favorites.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2006, 10:13:27 PM »
So I was already thinking that Avenged Sevenfold were the shit, right?  Then I see Shadows' ass on the cover of this month's Revolver with Lars and James Hatfield because THEY wanted to be associated with HIM!  They're feeling old because St. Anger sucked and this is Master of Puppets' 20th anniversary year, so they kiss his ass through the whole interview and that says alot.  Real recognizes real, you understand, so I considered that shit CONFIRMED.  Ha ha ha

City of Evil, released on June 7, 2005, strays from metalcore, and adds a more "hard rock" sound with obvious influences ranging from Pantera and Metallica to Misfits and Guns N' Roses. Although the band has been labeled metal, metalcore and hard rock in many publications, the band themselves claim that they are a metal band and have no musical similarities to metalcore in any way although this is heavily debated by their peers. During the recording of City of Evil, M. Shadows' vocal stylings have changed more to focus on melodic singing than on hardcore screaming, because the band decided to pursue a different musical career, and leave a genre that they said was "dying."

Make sure you've got Master of Puppets, too, BTW.   ;D

But yeah, congrats to Don Long for "goin' for HIS!"