Author Topic: APOLOGY FROM CHICK  (Read 24485 times)

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
APOLOGY FROM CHICK
« on: August 03, 2006, 08:44:37 PM »
To Jack and all BB fans:

To those that have been witness to the ongoing dispute of Jacks victory, I must take this opportunity to express my sincere apology...It seems I may have erred in my perception of the seemingly lack of evidence supporting Jack's claim of winning the 1996 NABBA N. American championships.

I didn't realize at the time of engaging in a sometimes heated discussion, that there could be factors I may have overlooked in my pursuit to "win" the argument.

Here are a few of those factors:

1. camera's, video's, or police schetch artists MAY have been prohibited from said contest.

2. If said show took place, no one else MAY have been entered, or even aware of the contest.

3. Jack MAY have been in a state of R.E.M., and really believes the show took place...thus, he's not really making it up, but has a perceived notion of reality.

4. Judges, officials and fans MAY ALSO have been prohibited from entering said contest.

5. There is a glitch in the world wide internet that makes it impossible to record the contests information...kind of like an old typewriter that the "R" is stuck and no matter how hard you hit the key, nothing comes out on paper.

6. His dog ate his trophy.

7. Jack MAY be a vampire, and all the photo's show is a stage with a pair of trunks and a trophy next to them.

8. Being that the show was allegedly in Atlantic City, Jack MAY have won the show, then lost the trophy  with a bad run at the blackjack table.

9. Jack MAY have been the ONLY contestant in said show, thus the reluctance to show a picture...(also explains the win).

10. The "NABBA" that Jack is referring to is different than the NABBA show HE won...that NABBA stood for: N.o  A.ctual  B.ody  B.uilders  A.llowed

I'm sure there are other things I may have overlooked...feel free to add to my list of reasons of why I should be apologizing....

Sincerely.

Bob Cicherillo
IFBB PRO
IFBB Athletes Rep

AlliedPowers

• Getbig II
Re: APOLOGY FROM CHICK
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 08:45:55 PM »
seriously classless move, mr chic.

Stavios

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 08:46:19 PM »
LOL !

Chick really like to put oil on the fire  ;D

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 08:47:29 PM »
BROS OVER HOES  ;D
#

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2006, 08:47:54 PM »
and we're the "peanut gallery"  ::)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2006, 08:48:50 PM »
lmao  ;D

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2006, 08:49:15 PM »
Very immature Bob, but...

...I completely agree with everything.  ;D

Did you get my pm's bro? I replied back
#

Stavios

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2006, 08:49:56 PM »
Very immature Bob, but...

...I completely agree with everything.  ;D

LMAO !!!

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2006, 08:50:49 PM »
Finally.....

Damn Jack, damn....

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2006, 08:51:45 PM »
Well played, you guinea bastard. Well played.  ;D

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2006, 08:55:22 PM »
lmao  ;D

I'm surprised you had time to actually post something in between your constant whining to Ron.

By the way, Chick is either getting funnier or he's getting better at the whole message board thing. Nice job Chick.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2006, 08:55:48 PM »
To Jack and all BB fans:

To those that have been witness to the ongoing dispute of Jacks victory, I must take this opportunity to express my sincere apology...It seems I may have erred in my perception of the seemingly lack of evidence supporting Jack's claim of winning the 1996 NABBA N. American championships.

I didn't realize at the time of engaging in a sometimes heated discussion, that there could be factors I may have overlooked in my pursuit to "win" the argument.

1. camera's, video's, or police schetch artists MAY have been prohibited from said contest.

2. If said show took place, no one else MAY have been entered, or even aware of the contest.

3. Jack MAY have been in a state of R.E.M., and really believes the show took place...thus, he's not really making it up, but has a perceived notion of reality.

4. Judges, officials and fans MAY ALSO have been prohibited from entering said contest.

5. There is a glitch in the world wide internet that makes it impossible to record the contests information...kind of like an old typewriter that the "R" is stuck and no matter how hard you hit the key, nothing comes out on paper.

7. Jack MAY be a vampire, and all the photo's show is a stage with a pair of trunks and a trophy next to them.

8. Being that the show was allegedly in Atlantic City, Jack MAY have won the show, then lost the trophy  with a bad run at the blackjack table.

9. Jack MAY have been the ONLY contestant in said show, thus the reluctance to show a picture...(also explains the win).

10. The "NABBA" that Jack is referring to is different than the NABBA show HE won...that NABBA stood for: N.o  A.ctual  B.ody  B.uilders  A.llowed

I'm sure there are other things I may have overlooked...feel free to add to my list of reasons of why I should be apologizing....

Sincerely.

Bob Cicherillo
IFBB PRO
IFBB Athletes Rep

Bob -

This is clearly one of your best ever.    ;D

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2006, 08:56:39 PM »
To Jack and all BB fans:

Sincerely.

Bob Cicherillo
IFBB PRO
IFBB Athletes Rep

congrats bob  too joining the lowlifes of getbig  (myself included)    you owned someone   lol

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2006, 08:56:53 PM »
Yeah bro, just got caught up with some MSN chats.  I'm still setting up your mod status on all the forums (almost done).

Anyone else on here interested in helping me get my forum off the ground would be much appreciated!!  Thanks.

http://forum.bodybuildingpro.com

Matt make sure you check into my pm's with the suggestions that i've made. Not to say its not a nice website, but it'd be better to have a "fresh" look to it. In other words more "eye candy" to attract more lifters. Just a thought bro
#

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2006, 08:57:27 PM »
Jack kinda got sketchy with that last thread of his, didn't he?  About 3 posts into it, it started to sound a little melt-downish to me...but hey, that's just me talkin'.  But something's fucking weird about it, that's for sure.  Jack, I'm hoping that you did it, and won it, but that you just didn't look as good as you wish you had in it or something...like Vince suggested...but I'm thinking there may be something somewhat deeper-seeded than that.  

I also see Bob going for the jugular on this one, so he senses it, too.  These things can't be faked.          

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2006, 08:58:55 PM »
I'm surprised you had time to actually post something in between your constant whining to Ron.

By the way, Chick is either getting funnier or he's getting better at the whole message board thing.

Read what I said in that other thread. I never reported anything on here. That other thread I made about woten didnt mean a thing. Ron already warned woten many times and he still post nude gay pics, racist things, and talked about people family. Not once have I hit the report button. I will bet my account on that. Ask all the mods and ask ron. So before you go talking your shyt, get the facts straight.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2006, 08:59:10 PM »
To Jack and all BB fans:

Sincerely.

Bob Cicherillo
IFBB PRO
IFBB Athletes Rep

actually this list reads very similar to, and should be taken as seriously as, the infamous IFBB pro rule book...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2006, 08:59:44 PM »
okay, i finally have a chance to chime in---

From Bob Gruskin at NAABA, at the 1996 NABBA USA, Jack London indeed won the following:
NORTH AMERICAN-MEN'S OPEN-OVERALL
Jack was then qualified for the World Championships in Greece.
I think some might be looking at 1997, where he took 3rd, or at 2004 Keystone, after he had a long layoff.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2006, 09:00:02 PM »
Yeah bro, just got caught up with some MSN chats.  I'm still setting up your mod status on all the forums (almost done).

Anyone else on here interested in helping me get my forum off the ground would be much appreciated!!  Thanks.

http://forum.bodybuildingpro.com
Monster hijack attempt of Ron's board.

Nice work Chic.

I hope Rhino's had his blood work done lately. The past few days on getbig has his blood pressure through the roof.
Elevate Your Image.™

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2006, 09:00:15 PM »
okay, i finally have a chance to chime in---

From Bob Gruskin at NAABA, at the 1996 NABBA USA, Jack London indeed won the following:
NORTH AMERICAN-MEN'S OPEN-OVERALL
Jack was then qualified for the World Championships in Greece.
I think some might be looking at 1997, where he took 3rd, or at 2004 Keystone, after he had a long layoff.

Rob i need your help with something bro
#

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2006, 09:00:28 PM »
Jack kinda got sketchy with that last thread of his, didn't he?  About 3 posts into it, it started to sound a little melt-downish to me...but hey, that's just me talkin'.  But something's fucking weird about it, that's for sure.  Jack, I'm hoping that you did it, and won it, but that you just didn't look as good as you wish you had in it or something...like Vince suggested...but I'm thinking there may be something somewhat deeper-seeded than that. 

I also see Bob going for the jugular on this one, so he senses it, too.  These things can't be faked.         

is that you in your avatar?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2006, 09:00:47 PM »

Rob i need your help with something bro

ciscorob5@aol.com

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2006, 09:02:26 PM »
Chick is getting good nowadays.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2006, 09:02:42 PM »
All this from a Athletes Rep , albeit IFBB, but you would think his support of the sport would cover all facets of the bodybuilding community , NOW YOU CANT TELL ME CHIC IS NOT A PRODUCT OF THE IFBB AND THUS A "COMPANY" MAN AND A MONEY LOYALIST,  NOT A NUETRAL SUPPORTER OF THE SPORT IN GENERAL !!!

I call this a calculated observation !!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2006, 09:03:12 PM »
Ron: "I am lazy."